Windows 10: Hi, i need HELP fast!

Discus and support Hi, i need HELP fast! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Started happening with Rainbow six siege, the thing was that i would start a game, and both of my monitors would just go black, and if i had teamspeak,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OGSirRR, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Hi, i need HELP fast!

Started happening with Rainbow six siege, the thing was that i would start a game, and both of my monitors would just go black, and if i had teamspeak, discord, OBS Live open i would get disconnected. So basically i would lose connection and when i join back to teamspeak it says "TheRR was timedout". Also it says my name TheRR and when i re-join my name is changed to "TheRR1". But the thing was i dont get disconnected from Google Chrome.

It happens to a few games (R6, H1z1, PUBG) These are the games were it have happend, might happend to some other games but havent tested it.

Anyone have had ha problem within this, or knows how to fix it via settings, either it is the pc's fault.

Internett

• Ethernet, 150/150 line

Specs

• Motherboard - ASUS ROG Strix B360-F Gaming
    • CPU - Intel Core i7-8700
    • GPU - MSI GTX 1060 6GB
    • PSU - Corsair RM850x, 850W
    • Cooling - Corsair Hydro H150i PRO
    • RAM - G.Skill Trident Z DDR4 16GB
    • M.2 SSD - Samsung 970 EVO 1TB
    submitted by /u/OGSirRR
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OGSirRR, Jan 23, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Hi, i need HELP fast! :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 23, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Hi, i need HELP fast!

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

Hi, i need HELP fast!

1. Hi, i need HELP fast! - Similar Threads - need HELP fast

2. Hi i need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi i need help: So im just trying to reinstall windows 10 and when i change the boot option to the reinstall it just has those dots that are loading , they get stuck and then my pc just restarts. if i try to go back to boot back to my old windows it just says that its going to do an...
  3. Hi I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I need help: Hello guys I need help on my Store which is went not working at all when I perform system restore on my system. The system has a technical issue so luckily I have made a restore point were I can go back anytime I made changes. However today I think I made my MS Store not...
  4. Hi I need help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hi I need help: Hello guys I need help on my Store which is went not working at all when I perform system restore on my system. The system has a technical issue so luckily I have made a restore point were I can go back anytime I made changes. However today I think I made my MS Store not...
  5. I NEED HELP FAST

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED HELP FAST: I was converting a partition into gpt and accidentaly converted the whole drive, and now all of my data is gone. Is there any way to recover it?Please help.I did the conversion in diskpart...
  6. I NEED HELP FAST

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I NEED HELP FAST: I was converting a partition into gpt and accidentaly converted the whole drive, and now all of my data is gone. Is there any way to recover it?Please help.I did the conversion in diskpart...
  7. Hi I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I need help: My Windows 10 21H1 that I purchased from a friend got an update that it is not installing at all. It will restart and says undoing changes. I dont know if there is a fix for this since this is the first time I encounter issues in a computer. I need to know if there is a fix...
  8. hi i need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hi i need help: [IMG] is there a way to turn it to the other side so that the Windowss button is on the other side ??? https://preview.redd.it/sk3tocvjjzp61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=d70d7faf45ae9d56d45ce132bba064a64fcdc728 submitted by /u/nadav12353 [link] [comments]...
  9. Hi I need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi I need help: Hi,I just logged in the family computer that I own (but I share with my family) and cause of that I own the only administrator acc,but today,just a week since I last used the computer I turn it on and I don´t see my acc and I think that maybe is an error cause windows is...
  10. Hi I need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi I need help: I had a problem and nothing was working so I decided to do a clean install of windows because I had upgraded from 7 to 10 now since I did a fresh install it wont activate. 38722