Windows 10: Hi I Need Help!!! I have a Ethernet cable but it says “No internet access” what is the...

Discus and support Hi I Need Help!!! I have a Ethernet cable but it says “No internet access” what is the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi I Need Help!!! I have a Ethernet cable but it says “No internet access” what is the problem and how do I fix this??? My Ethernet cable works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tauruzsss, May 16, 2022.

1. Hi I Need Help!!! I have a Ethernet cable but it says “No internet access” what is the...

Hi I Need Help!!! I have a Ethernet cable but it says “No internet access” what is the problem and how do I fix this??? My Ethernet cable works perfectly fine with my PS4 so I don’t know what’s the issue with it, and why it’s saying “no internet access” when trying to connect with PC

submitted by /u/tauruzsss
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tauruzsss, May 16, 2022

2. Computer not recognizing Ethernet cable

Hi Vijay, I appreciate your help.

I will try each step even if I've already done it, just to make sure, and post my results.

A. When I troubleshoot internet connections, it tells me “Plug an ethernet cable into this computer” and says my cable might be broken or disconnected. However of course i have tried a different working cable with no luck.

when I troubleshoot network adapter, it says “plug an Ethernet cable into the network adapter ‘Ethernet’” which of course has already been done so it is not recognizing it.

B. I tried every suggestion/step listed (except for the wifi troubleshooting since my computer doesn't have wifi) and none of them worked.

C. When I run the windows update troubleshooter, it tells me “download and install pending updates” (Maybe it is not up to date because I tried reinstalling windows 10 to see if that would fix the internet, but it did not. I updated it like last week or
    something like that) but of course I can't download the updates without internet. If I click “apply this fix” it tells me to plug in an Ethernet cable. But i believe windows 10 was up to date before this issue even began because I updated it just a week ago.

D. I do not understand this step. The guide is confusing to me. It also appears that I have to download tools in order to do this repair. I cannot download anything because my computer cannot connect to the internet. I don't have a USB flashdrive. I did
    try reinstalling Windows 10 though and it did not help.

EmersedPuma9503, May 16, 2022
  3. AndrewCar Win User
    No internet after connecting Home AV system Ethernet cable

Dell XPS8900 Desktop System works fine, then I connect the Ethernet from the PC to the new Home HiFi AV system (via Sonos S-Connect) After that I get no access to the internet. If I disconnect the Ethernet cable (and reboot?) I get internet again. If I
    connect the Ethernet cable after first establishing access to the internet, I get internet AND control of the Home HiFi AV system until the PC goes to sleep or is turned off, then no internet again. Any suggestions please. Regards

AndrewCar, May 16, 2022
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Hi I Need Help!!! I have a Ethernet cable but it says “No internet access” what is the...

Ethernet cable settings

Hi Campbell,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the follow questions to get a better understanding on the issue:

• What is the model number of your laptop?
    • Do you have a yellow exclamation on the network icon after connecting the cat 7 cable?

However, you can follow the troubleshooting steps from
    Fix network connection issues in Windows

Also, I suggest you to check the laptop manual or laptop manufacturer to know whether the Ethernet port of your laptop supports cat 7 cable.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Hi I Need Help!!! I have a Ethernet cable but it says “No internet access” what is the...

1. Hi I Need Help!!! I have a Ethernet cable but it says “No internet access” what is the... - Similar Threads - Need Help Ethernet

2. My ethernet cable is connected but it says "no internet"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ethernet cable is connected but it says "no internet": Hi, I've had this problem with my pc for a while now, but rebooting it has always fixed it. Today, however, no matter how many times I restart it, I can't connect to the internet through the ethernet cable which I'm sure works. I am not very experienced, so if you need any...
  3. My ethernet cable is connected but it says "no internet"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My ethernet cable is connected but it says "no internet": Hi, I've had this problem with my pc for a while now, but rebooting it has always fixed it. Today, however, no matter how many times I restart it, I can't connect to the internet through the ethernet cable which I'm sure works. I am not very experienced, so if you need any...
  4. My ethernet cable is connected but it says "no internet"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My ethernet cable is connected but it says "no internet"

6. Ethernet cable says no internet connection but I still have access to most applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet cable says no internet connection but I still have access to most applications: So when I log into my pc it says I have no ethernet connection, but when I launch Chrome or try to play some games I have the connection. But for certain applications I don’t have access, like Spotify.I’ve tried network reset and flushing my dns, as well as reinstalling...
  7. Ethernet cable says no internet connection but I still have access to most applications

Ethernet cable says no internet connection but I still have access to most applications: So when I log into my pc it says I have no ethernet connection, but when I launch Chrome or try to play some games I have the connection. But for certain applications I don’t have access, like Spotify.I’ve tried network reset and flushing my dns, as well as reinstalling...
  8. Ethernet cable says no internet connection but I still have access to most applications

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Windows says "No Internet Access" but I have Internet Access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows says "No Internet Access" but I have Internet Access: For around 2 days I have been having this issue where apparently I do not have internet access, but I do have internet access. [ATTACH] It is usually stuck like this for 20 minutes then figures out that it can connect to the internet.Running the troubleshooter just provides...
  10. PC is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, has internet access, but says it...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PC is connected to the internet via ethernet cable, has internet access, but says it...: I've made a post here before but gave up due to unhelpful answers and people not even reading what I said properly, it became frustrating and I gave up. I recently (as of writing this, 10 minutes ago) purchased "Age of Empires 2: Defininive Edition" via steam. What I was not...