Windows 10: hi. i need some help with how i open my files on a hardrive as i forgot my password and it...

Discus and support hi. i need some help with how i open my files on a hardrive as i forgot my password and it... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i need some help with unlocking my usb but i forgot my pass and i cant change it as it wont let me. what can i do as i have already tried what it told... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by 19DanikaHumphreys-Br, May 28, 2023.

1. hi. i need some help with how i open my files on a hardrive as i forgot my password and it...

i need some help with unlocking my usb but i forgot my pass and i cant change it as it wont let me. what can i do as i have already tried what it told me ????????????*Moved from Office insider.

:)

19DanikaHumphreys-Br, May 28, 2023

2. forgot password

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Are you using Microsoft account or local account for logging in the computer?
    I suggest you to follow steps from the below article “What to do if you forget your Windows password” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-10

You may also refer to the below article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 28, 2023
  3. Forgot password can't open laptop

• Cant open laptop forgot password i want to update email

DinaRatliff, May 28, 2023
  4. Remon Ont Win User

hi. i need some help with how i open my files on a hardrive as i forgot my password and it...

Remon Ont, May 28, 2023
Thema:

hi. i need some help with how i open my files on a hardrive as i forgot my password and it...

1. hi. i need some help with how i open my files on a hardrive as i forgot my password and it... - Similar Threads - need help open

2. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password: After 1 year of letting the computer off, I booted back and I just forgot my password not pin.Well, I have no idea how to reset a password.And even if not showing "I FORGOT MY PASSWORD" it SHOW INSTEAD "reset password" which is not the way you reset using a Microsoft account....
  3. Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! I forgot my email password and there is no "Forgot Password?" button: Recently, I've decided to downgrade my windows from 11 to 10 due to the lack of performance Im receiving and feature limitations. Then, as soon as I downgraded it, I made a mistake by not saving my email password and now I dont know what to do...
  4. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password: After 1 year of letting the computer off, I booted back and I just forgot my password not pin.Well, I have no idea how to reset a password.And even if not showing "I FORGOT MY PASSWORD" it SHOW INSTEAD "reset password" which is not the way you reset using a Microsoft account....
  5. I forgot my password and it not showing I forgot my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. I forgot my password for my file.

I forgot my password for my file.: Hi! I have a rar file on the computer with a password and I forgot it. Is there any way to recover the password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-forgot-my-password-for-my-file/d4465f8a-1376-4e52-8d16-4fa8a03b6641
  7. Hi, I need some help with unlocking my laptop!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi, I need some help with unlocking my laptop!: I’m very bad with computers/laptops and technology in general , so there might be some obvious answer that I don’t know of. So my issue is that my Keyboard doesn’t respond when I’m on the lock screen, where it says press Alt+Ctrl+Delete to unlock. I press it, but it doesn’t...
  8. How can I backup my files, I forgot my password

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I backup my files, I forgot my password: I used the password in the begining when i was setting up my laptop and i used to login with my pin instead of password these all years and recently the account got signed out and i am not sure how i can back up my files without my password, there were no other sign in...
  9. hi i forgot my password on my windows pc

hi i forgot my password on my windows pc: hi i need help, when i click restore password it says i have to have a disk, so if someone have that disk please send the download. //William https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-forgot-my-password-on-my-windows-pc/3eeb029e-e607-4214-b60d-e6343475fc0a"
  10. I compressed my whole hardrive (Need Help)

in Windows 10 Support
    I compressed my whole hardrive (Need Help): I compressed my main computer's hard drive. Now there is a blue shrink icon on all of my files, even after I download something new. Does anyone know how to undo this? [img] 71145