Windows 10: Hi, I need some help with unlocking my laptop!

Discus and support Hi, I need some help with unlocking my laptop! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m very bad with computers/laptops and technology in general , so there might be some obvious answer that I don’t know of. So my issue is that my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pluzeer, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Hi, I need some help with unlocking my laptop!

I’m very bad with computers/laptops and technology in general , so there might be some obvious answer that I don’t know of.

So my issue is that my Keyboard doesn’t respond when I’m on the lock screen, where it says press Alt+Ctrl+Delete to unlock. I press it, but it doesn’t do anything. So I can’t get in on my computer. Because I can’t get on my computer I can’t do anything.

They keyboard works, because I was able to do some BIOS stuff, but I couldn’t do anything there because I don’t understand it. Mouse works fine to. It’s just on the lock screen that it won’t respond, so I don’t know what to do, help!

submitted by /u/Pluzeer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Pluzeer, Oct 27, 2020
  2. kaschiro1 Win User

unlock hard drive

I just installed w10 and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a dell laptop with a ssd and it works fine. the problem is my second harddrive which is connected a usb and it has all my data on it, except it is locked and cannot edit a file and save the file. We will call that #2, #1 works fine, I can edit and save, #2 I can view but no edit and save. I use photoshop and when I go to save it states that the file is locked. #2 is partitioned into 3 drives and all drives act the same. everything worked on win 7 in the same configuration.
    So with my whiz bang mentality I say the drive is locked. But I do not know how to unlock it !!! can anybody help me!!!
    I am a old senior teckky and things have to be laid out step by step. Is there a program I can download to unlock the HD,??? or do I have to do it the old fashion way, step by step

TIA
    Kas

kaschiro1, Oct 27, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 27, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Hi, I need some help with unlocking my laptop!

n-ster, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Hi, I need some help with unlocking my laptop!

1. Hi, I need some help with unlocking my laptop! - Similar Threads - need help unlocking

2. i need help to unlock my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i need help to unlock my computer: i need help to unlock my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-unlock-my-computer/d582d5b2-686d-430a-b871-f9f4cc7aa0a0
  3. i need help to unlock my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help to unlock my computer: i need help to unlock my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-unlock-my-computer/d582d5b2-686d-430a-b871-f9f4cc7aa0a0
  4. i need help to unlock my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hi I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I need help: Hello guys I need help on my Store which is went not working at all when I perform system restore on my system. The system has a technical issue so luckily I have made a restore point were I can go back anytime I made changes. However today I think I made my MS Store not...
  6. Hi I need help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hi I need help: Hello guys I need help on my Store which is went not working at all when I perform system restore on my system. The system has a technical issue so luckily I have made a restore point were I can go back anytime I made changes. However today I think I made my MS Store not...
  7. Hi I need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi I need help: Hi,I just logged in the family computer that I own (but I share with my family) and cause of that I own the only administrator acc,but today,just a week since I last used the computer I turn it on and I don´t see my acc and I think that maybe is an error cause windows is...
  8. Hi! I need some help with Win 10 BOOTLOOP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi! I need some help with Win 10 BOOTLOOP: I can't boot into my PC bc of BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO. I can't boot in safe mode. I can't restore system or startup repair. I tried the system32/config backup + regback method but there is nothing in the regback folder. I tried reseting my BIOS. I tried calling a cheap local...
  9. Need helping unlocking Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need helping unlocking Laptop: I recently left a job where we used A Microsoft Lenovo ThinkPad. Now I can't login into to it from home since it is still on my works domain and my account there has been disabled How can I create a new account from the login screen or change the domain to my home When...
  10. Hi I need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi I need help: I had a problem and nothing was working so I decided to do a clean install of windows because I had upgraded from 7 to 10 now since I did a fresh install it wont activate. 38722