Windows 10: Hi, I need some help with unlocking my laptop!

Discus and support Hi, I need some help with unlocking my laptop! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m very bad with computers/laptops and technology in general , so there might be some obvious answer that I don’t know of. So my issue is that my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pluzeer, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Hi, I need some help with unlocking my laptop!

I’m very bad with computers/laptops and technology in general , so there might be some obvious answer that I don’t know of.

So my issue is that my Keyboard doesn’t respond when I’m on the lock screen, where it says press Alt+Ctrl+Delete to unlock. I press it, but it doesn’t do anything. So I can’t get in on my computer. Because I can’t get on my computer I can’t do anything.

They keyboard works, because I was able to do some BIOS stuff, but I couldn’t do anything there because I don’t understand it. Mouse works fine to. It’s just on the lock screen that it won’t respond, so I don’t know what to do, help!

submitted by /u/Pluzeer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Pluzeer, Oct 27, 2020
  2. kaschiro1 Win User

unlock hard drive

I just installed w10 and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a dell laptop with a ssd and it works fine. the problem is my second harddrive which is connected a usb and it has all my data on it, except it is locked and cannot edit a file and save the file. We will call that #2, #1 works fine, I can edit and save, #2 I can view but no edit and save. I use photoshop and when I go to save it states that the file is locked. #2 is partitioned into 3 drives and all drives act the same. everything worked on win 7 in the same configuration.
    So with my whiz bang mentality I say the drive is locked. But I do not know how to unlock it !!! can anybody help me!!!
    I am a old senior teckky and things have to be laid out step by step. Is there a program I can download to unlock the HD,??? or do I have to do it the old fashion way, step by step

TIA
    Kas

kaschiro1, Oct 27, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 27, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Hi, I need some help with unlocking my laptop!

n-ster, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Hi, I need some help with unlocking my laptop!

1. Hi, I need some help with unlocking my laptop! - Similar Threads - need help unlocking

2. hi guys i need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hi guys i need help: i have a laptop with a second monitor connected to it. a couple of days ago i cleaned it (while turned off). when i wanted to start it again afterwards the screen didnt turn on anymore. my external monitor still works while its connected but the laptops monitor stays dark....
  3. I need some help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need some help: So, I'm wanting to buy an SSD for my laptop, it says the performance would increase dramatically. But the problem is, my laptop has terrible fps on Minecraft: Java edition, so, what should I do? My Laptop is a Toshiba satellite c55-b5100. Current Specs: Windows 10: Latest...
  4. Hi! I need some help with Win 10 BOOTLOOP

Hi! I need some help with Win 10 BOOTLOOP: I can't boot into my PC bc of BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO. I can't boot in safe mode. I can't restore system or startup repair. I tried the system32/config backup + regback method but there is nothing in the regback folder. I tried reseting my BIOS. I tried calling a cheap local...
  5. I need help unlocking my iPad on a Windows Ten Laptop.

I need help unlocking my iPad on a Windows Ten Laptop.: I know that I need iTunes and I have the latest version. I know that I need to put my iPad into recover mode. But when I follow all the steps, the window to restore my iPad does not show up on my PC screen. My iPad is an iPad mini 2(wifi) and I'm using a standard lightning...
  6. I need some help with my PC.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need some help with my PC.: My PC has had this problem for little over a year. But it started out as a small amount, and not that noticeable. But recently my monitor has been going black, and flashing. Sometimes it completely turns off, and says something about the Resolution, and the Refresh Rate....
  7. hi there I need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hi there I need help: I want to know where I can download Chrome, but I want to download it from a secure site. Then I want to make it my default browser Thanks Dickson https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-there-i-need-help/c93defdb-540b-4aeb-b2e8-e5e6f1f3e76c
  8. Hi, i need HELP fast!

Hi, i need HELP fast!: Started happening with Rainbow six siege, the thing was that i would start a game, and both of my monitors would just go black, and if i had teamspeak, discord, OBS Live open i would get disconnected. So basically i would lose connection and when i join back to teamspeak it...
  9. Need helping unlocking Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need helping unlocking Laptop: I recently left a job where we used A Microsoft Lenovo ThinkPad. Now I can't login into to it from home since it is still on my works domain and my account there has been disabled How can I create a new account from the login screen or change the domain to my home When...
  10. Hi I need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi I need help: I had a problem and nothing was working so I decided to do a clean install of windows because I had upgraded from 7 to 10 now since I did a fresh install it wont activate. 38722