Windows 10: Hi! I need some help with Win 10 BOOTLOOP

Discus and support Hi! I need some help with Win 10 BOOTLOOP in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can't boot into my PC bc of BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO. I can't boot in safe mode. I can't restore system or startup repair. I tried the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ravioli_memes, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Hi! I need some help with Win 10 BOOTLOOP

I can't boot into my PC bc of BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO.

I can't boot in safe mode.

I can't restore system or startup repair. I tried the system32/config backup + regback method but there is nothing in the regback folder. I tried reseting my BIOS. I tried calling a cheap local service station but it was a scam haha. I don't have much money so any help would be appreciated!

(Also I have some files in the backup folder that has the IOBIT name which is a "cleaner" program that I had a long time ago but I deleted it, it's kinda weird)

submitted by /u/ravioli_memes
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ravioli_memes, Apr 21, 2020
  2. Karla Alm Win User

[help!] ASUS Windows 10 Infinite Bootloop

To further help you with the issue, we suggest that you use one of the recovery options for your computer. Follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore your PC. Recovery options are listed on this
    link.

Let us know if you have other queries.

Karla Alm, Apr 21, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Hi! I need some help with Win 10 BOOTLOOP

Stop Win 10 install

Hi Bryon,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

• Let us know are you referring to Update list when you say "Win 10 mailing list"?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      and hit Enter.
    Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Navneet Anand, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

Hi! I need some help with Win 10 BOOTLOOP

1. Hi! I need some help with Win 10 BOOTLOOP - Similar Threads - need help BOOTLOOP

2. Hi i need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi i need help: So im just trying to reinstall windows 10 and when i change the boot option to the reinstall it just has those dots that are loading , they get stuck and then my pc just restarts. if i try to go back to boot back to my old windows it just says that its going to do an...
  3. Hi I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I need help: Hello guys I need help on my Store which is went not working at all when I perform system restore on my system. The system has a technical issue so luckily I have made a restore point were I can go back anytime I made changes. However today I think I made my MS Store not...
  4. Hi I need help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hi I need help: Hello guys I need help on my Store which is went not working at all when I perform system restore on my system. The system has a technical issue so luckily I have made a restore point were I can go back anytime I made changes. However today I think I made my MS Store not...
  5. Hi I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I need help: My Windows 10 21H1 that I purchased from a friend got an update that it is not installing at all. It will restart and says undoing changes. I dont know if there is a fix for this since this is the first time I encounter issues in a computer. I need to know if there is a fix...
  6. hi i need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hi i need help: [IMG] is there a way to turn it to the other side so that the Windowss button is on the other side ??? https://preview.redd.it/sk3tocvjjzp61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=d70d7faf45ae9d56d45ce132bba064a64fcdc728 submitted by /u/nadav12353 [link] [comments]...
  7. Hi I need help

Hi I need help: Hi,I just logged in the family computer that I own (but I share with my family) and cause of that I own the only administrator acc,but today,just a week since I last used the computer I turn it on and I don´t see my acc and I think that maybe is an error cause windows is...
  8. Hi, I need some help with unlocking my laptop!

Hi, I need some help with unlocking my laptop!: I’m very bad with computers/laptops and technology in general , so there might be some obvious answer that I don’t know of. So my issue is that my Keyboard doesn’t respond when I’m on the lock screen, where it says press Alt+Ctrl+Delete to unlock. I press it, but it doesn’t...
  9. I need some help with win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need some help with win 10: Hello. I received some wonderful help from a person named Greg. I cannot seem to get back to him and I need further help. I want to switch my computer back to the Win 10 mode. Right now I have it in classic mode. That was my choice. I like the older version of windows...
  10. Hi I need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi I need help: I had a problem and nothing was working so I decided to do a clean install of windows because I had upgraded from 7 to 10 now since I did a fresh install it wont activate. 38722