Windows 10: Hi i need to change time on my pc because I think it will Fix my Xbox app I cant download games

Discus and support Hi i need to change time on my pc because I think it will Fix my Xbox app I cant download games in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering if there was a way to fix my problem for downloading things from the Xbox game pass store it says error and the error code is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DylanSanchez2, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Hi i need to change time on my pc because I think it will Fix my Xbox app I cant download games

I was wondering if there was a way to fix my problem for downloading things from the Xbox game pass store it says error and the error code is 0x00000001 ASAP , please and i think i found out the reason, that the time is not perfect so when i go to sync it says

:)

DylanSanchez2, Nov 25, 2021
  2. PAT
    Pat Win User

Windows 10 Xbox DVR app thinks Chrome is a game

When setting up the XBox game app, and the XBox DVR game bar, I must have checked the box that Chrome is a game app.

How do I undo that?

Every time I open Chrome, the game bar pops up.

I don't want to select "don't show this again", because then it'll disable it for real game apps. I just want to remove Chrome from the list.

Thoughts?

3. AaronBe Win User
    Unable to download certain games on Xbox App or Microsoft games store

Hi there,

I am trying to download No Man's Sky onto my computer via both the microsoft and xbox gaming app. I am able to download other games (Sea of Theives, Moonlighter) with no issue, but others (such as no mans sky) either do nothing (when trying in microsoft
    app) or Error code 0x00000001 (Xbox store).

Steps I have done to troubleshoot:

1. Uninstalled and reinstalled both stores

2. Reparied and reset both apps from apps settings

3. Uninstalled Xbox app and tried to download from microsoft store

4. Went into services and ensured all xbox services are running

- I have 2 instances of Gaming services. One is running and the other gives error code 31 when trying to start it

5. I have reset gaming services and the app downloader from settings

6. I have restarted my pc many times

7. I have fully updated windows

8. I have peformed a repair install of windows

Nothing works. All other forms and questions I have seen only seem to generate the generic responses of

1. Restart your PC

2. Reset the app

3. Update windows

4. Repair install

I have followed all of these steps and still cannot properly access services. Can you please suggest any other approaches to fixing this error?

Many thanks,

Aaron

AaronBe, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Hi i need to change time on my pc because I think it will Fix my Xbox app I cant download games

xbox game streaming not working on pc

Thanks for responding, i have already tried everything in that forum article and the phone support has tried everything with me too

things that i tried:

• changing wifi networks
    • resetting my computer
    • reinstalling the Xbox app
    • resetting the Xbox
    • changing just about every setting in the Xbox and the Xbox app
    • changing settings in the router
    • reinstalling drivers on my computer
    • using different controllers
    Also when I open the Xbox app on my pc sometimes i am able to connect when the Xbox is turned on but not if it is off(it is set to instant on), but once I'm connected i can test game streaming and it will say all good but when i actually go to use it the
    app just crashed with no error code.

Also i do not know if this is related or not but the home screen in the Xbox app just shows "something went wrong while loading this info" and whenever i try to view my friends captures the app will crash and I've also found out that the app will just freeze
    up when i try to join a party.

zackster900000q, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Hi i need to change time on my pc because I think it will Fix my Xbox app I cant download games

1. Hi i need to change time on my pc because I think it will Fix my Xbox app I cant download games - Similar Threads - need change Fix

2. Hi, did I completely damage my pc or is there a way to fix it? I think the code is because...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, did I completely damage my pc or is there a way to fix it? I think the code is because...: I have exactly one year of having my laptop. This past Saturday I took my computer to Best Buy because a couple of days before it had started to lag and then the next day a blue screen popped up on it. No matter the options I chose the screen would always come back, whether I...
  3. Hi, did I completely damage my pc or is there a way to fix it? I think the code is because...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, did I completely damage my pc or is there a way to fix it? I think the code is because...: I have exactly one year of having my laptop. This past Saturday I took my computer to Best Buy because a couple of days before it had started to lag and then the next day a blue screen popped up on it. No matter the options I chose the screen would always come back, whether I...
  4. Hi, did I completely damage my pc or is there a way to fix it? I think the code is because...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I think I need to hack my PC

I think I need to hack my PC: Short version:My login screen is bugged and won't run, and recovery options won't accept my password. How else can I get in?Longer version:When I turn on my PC I'm met with a black screen and starting safe mode I get another black screen but with an error message about the...
  6. I think I need to hack my PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I think I need to hack my PC: Short version:My login screen is bugged and won't run, and recovery options won't accept my password. How else can I get in?Longer version:When I turn on my PC I'm met with a black screen and starting safe mode I get another black screen but with an error message about the...
  7. I think I need to hack my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Hi i need to change time on my pc because I think it will Fix my Xbox app I cant download games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi i need to change time on my pc because I think it will Fix my Xbox app I cant download games: I was wondering if there was a way to fix my problem for downloading things from the Xbox game pass store it says error and the error code is 0x00000001 ASAP , please and i think i found out the reason, that the time is not perfect so when i go to sync it says...
  9. Hi i need to change time on my pc because I think it will Fix my Xbox app I cant download games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi i need to change time on my pc because I think it will Fix my Xbox app I cant download games: I was wondering if there was a way to fix my problem for downloading things from the Xbox game pass store it says error and the error code is 0x00000001 ASAP , please and i think i found out the reason, that the time is not perfect so when i go to sync it says...
  10. I need to fix an app at my PC

I need to fix an app at my PC: Good Day. I Have an issue which might be the same as this. How to reinstall Store. I don't have AppXmanifest.xml. I need this file to fix an app at my PC. Store is working fine I think because I was able to go to the microsoft store. Tried every method here but is...