Windows 10: Hi i remember my pin but i dont my password, i changed the start settings and booom just...

Discus and support Hi i remember my pin but i dont my password, i changed the start settings and booom just... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi I have windows 10, i had the terrible start critic error so i went to settings, safe boot minimal and oh surprise ask me for pass and not my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Caronte3000, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Hi i remember my pin but i dont my password, i changed the start settings and booom just...

Hi

I have windows 10, i had the terrible start critic error so i went to settings, safe boot minimal and oh surprise ask me for pass and not my pin, then i used my cloud password and ohhh suprise is not the same one that the local one and i dont have an idea of which one is. Is storaged on a wallet of bitdefender but like i cant login...

So how i can change it to normal start in this way it will ask me again for the pin and i could recover all the other.

Any other way to enter whit the pin?

thx

:)

Caronte3000, Aug 11, 2019
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

Microsoft Account PIN and password

We appreciate the screenshot that you provided. to start troubleshooting the issue with you logins, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how login pin goes back to password:

• Click Start menu and go to Settings.
    • In Settings, click the Accounts icon.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Change both your password and pin one by one.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, Aug 11, 2019
  3. PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Hi i remember my pin but i dont my password, i changed the start settings and booom just...

Cannot remember password and PIN to login

Hi,

As per the query, I would like to inform that you require to create a password prior to the creation of the PIN. If you remember the password, click on the sign-in options under the password box in the login screen.

If you forgot your Microsoft account password,
    follow these steps.

If you don’t have a Microsoft account and forgot your local account password,
    you can’t recover it. Instead, you’ll need to reset your PC.

Warning: Following these steps will remove all of your data, programs, and settings.

• Start your PC and select the Power icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the lock screen.
    • While holding down the Shift key, select Restart.
    • On the Boot options menu, select Troubleshoot > Reset this PC > Remove everything.
    • Your PC will restart and will reset itself.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Hi i remember my pin but i dont my password, i changed the start settings and booom just...

1. Hi i remember my pin but i dont my password, i changed the start settings and booom just... - Similar Threads - remember pin dont

2. i dont remember my password of windows hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i dont remember my password of windows hello: hello when i try to join in my new pc with my microsoft account the computer request the password of windows hello but i dont remember the password of my last computer and i am not sure about which is the password that my pc is requesting to me. if someone can help me thank...
  3. i dont remember my password of windows hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont remember my password of windows hello: hello when i try to join in my new pc with my microsoft account the computer request the password of windows hello but i dont remember the password of my last computer and i am not sure about which is the password that my pc is requesting to me. if someone can help me thank...
  4. i dont remember my password of windows hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number: HelloI tried to login to my computer today with fingerprint sensor but after a few failed attemps it asked me to write my pin number which i dont even remember, i use a password but not a pin number, but the password option isnt even avaible. So i tried the option i dont...
  6. I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number

I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number: HelloI tried to login to my computer today with fingerprint sensor but after a few failed attemps it asked me to write my pin number which i dont even remember, i use a password but not a pin number, but the password option isnt even avaible. So i tried the option i dont...
  7. I cant login to my computer because i dont remember my pin number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. I dont want to change my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I dont want to change my password: My personal computer forces me to change my pin ever so often, because a supposed organization requires it. I'm not part of an org. How can I change this. I do not want to change my pin at my computers whim....
  9. I dont want to change my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont want to change my password: My personal computer forces me to change my pin ever so often, because a supposed organization requires it. I'm not part of an org. How can I change this. I do not want to change my pin at my computers whim....
  10. I dont want to change my password