Windows 10: Hi i reset my pc and now iv got blue screen error code 0xc000000e file...

Discus and support Hi i reset my pc and now iv got blue screen error code 0xc000000e file... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok iv tried all the options the boot disk gives me start up repair doesnt work cant find my backups. Or restors. I have a older copy of widows from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DamienTurnbull, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Hi i reset my pc and now iv got blue screen error code 0xc000000e file...

Ok iv tried all the options the boot disk gives me start up repair doesnt work cant find my backups. Or restors. I have a older copy of widows from a old pc and have plugged that hard drive in and can get into my files or command prompt but dont know how to fix please help

:)

DamienTurnbull, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Jelu Cal Win User

Error code 0xc000000e

Hi Michael,

The error code can be due to the changes in the configuration of your device and/or broken system files. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• The last changes made on the settings of your device prior to your concern.
    • The scenario or activity that you're doing when you receive the error code.
    • If you're getting a blue screen of death (BSOD) along with the error code.
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

In the event that you experience BSOD, we'd recommend performing the steps posted on this link to
    troubleshoot and fix blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired Error Code 0xc000000e

Hi Naji,

The error code 0xc000000e that you are getting may be due to a corrupted software or a hardware failure on the computer. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we
    proceed, kindly answer the following:

• Did you make any changes on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • When did you notice this issue?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error code that you are getting?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Hi i reset my pc and now iv got blue screen error code 0xc000000e file...

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Hi i reset my pc and now iv got blue screen error code 0xc000000e file...

1. Hi i reset my pc and now iv got blue screen error code 0xc000000e file... - Similar Threads - reset got blue

2. I got blue screen on my pc then I try to solve it by resetting and keep my file, but it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I got blue screen on my pc then I try to solve it by resetting and keep my file, but it...: The windows show me 2 option but both of the aren't work form. What shall I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-blue-screen-on-my-pc-then-i-try-to-solve-it/24eac51c-cc64-485f-ba65-60fa4a5c022a
  3. I got blue screen on my pc then I try to solve it by resetting and keep my file, but it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got blue screen on my pc then I try to solve it by resetting and keep my file, but it...: The windows show me 2 option but both of the aren't work form. What shall I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-blue-screen-on-my-pc-then-i-try-to-solve-it/24eac51c-cc64-485f-ba65-60fa4a5c022a
  4. I got blue screen on my pc then I try to solve it by resetting and keep my file, but it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Error code: 0xc000000e

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code: 0xc000000e: My brothers PC had a problem with a code of 0xc000000e and when i press enter it will release anothe code NTFS FILE SYSTEM. Please Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0xc000000e/b3e751d6-3942-4dfc-b176-48e52e5b3dd3
  6. Recovery error code 0xc000000e

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery error code 0xc000000e: I turned on my computer and was greeted by a blue screen displaying Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed Error code 0xc000000e You'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any...
  7. error code 0xc000000e

error code 0xc000000e: So I had the error code 0xc000000e show up and managed to fix it with a recovery disk but sometimes still get the error why could this be and how do I prevent it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0xc000000e/ec13cf8f-c4c6-4116-99cc-ba90c970c06a
  8. Error code 0xc000000e

Error code 0xc000000e: BSOD & error code 0xc000000e on my PC running win10. I decided to factory reset after running out of space on my SSDs and after a week or two i start getting this BSOD on boot. I was running win10 before i reset it and no hardware's changed since wiping the system....
  9. Error code 0xc000000e

Error code 0xc000000e: Ok, so I updated MSI software, and I reboot my computer and I got error code 0xc000000e and have no usb support. Any help on just getting my keyboard and/or mouse back would be appreciated....
  10. error code 0xc000000e

in Windows 10 Support
    error code 0xc000000e: how can I get out of this screen shows RECOVERY says to insert installation media I tried the latest install dvd from techbench says to press f8 will not work it is missing windows/system32/winload.exe I have searched and tried some of the tips on the forum but cannot get...
Tags: