Windows 10: Hi.I reseted my pc(Delete all content and clean up the drive),and found that some...

Discus and support Hi.I reseted my pc(Delete all content and clean up the drive),and found that some... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was using cloud reset submitted by /u/CaelanBarnes [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CaelanBarnes, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Hi.I reseted my pc(Delete all content and clean up the drive),and found that some...

/u/CaelanBarnes, Jul 2, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

RetailDemo Offline Content?

Was cleaning up my 10162 install using cleanmgr. One option on the list was "RetailDemo Offline Content", it was 100MB. Not sure what this is, before I delete it. Suggestions?

meebers, Jul 2, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 recovery doesnt wipe my hard-disk

Hi, to clean install Windows you need to create a bootable flash drive or other medium from which to boot your PC. That's covered at Step 1 of the tutorial shown below (Clean Install..)

Windows 10 Tutorial Index
    - searchable list of tutorials - search that page for
    clean install
    and you will see this as 2nd link found
    Clean Install Windows 10

At step 13/14 you have the option presented to you where you can delete existing partitions.

Note: some suggest- as you have a desktop- physically disconnecting other drives just to ensure Windows is installed exclusively on the one drive.

dalchina, Jul 2, 2020
  4. mpham258 Win User

Hi.I reseted my pc(Delete all content and clean up the drive),and found that some...

Some questions about reset my pc.

why does it remove my files if i chose the "keep my files" option?

mpham258, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Hi.I reseted my pc(Delete all content and clean up the drive),and found that some...

1. Hi.I reseted my pc(Delete all content and clean up the drive),and found that some... - Similar Threads - reseted Delete content

2. Cleaning up my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cleaning up my PC: Hi All,I have an old, but functioning, all in one Lenovo PC. It does what I need it to do, but it is getting slower. I'd like to clean it up, but I don't know what I can safely delete, whether it is worth buying a clean up tool, where to go to find issues, etc.Can anyone...
  3. I deleted files to clean-up, still my drive is not freed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted files to clean-up, still my drive is not freed up: This is my device specsI deleted all the files in the recycle bin because I only left with 15GB of space.And I also used Acer Care Center to clean up my C: DriveBefore I do the process, recycle bin is 32GB of files.How do I fix this?My Troubleshooting:I restarted my PCThank...
  4. I deleted files to clean-up, still my drive is not freed up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted files to clean-up, still my drive is not freed up: This is my device specsI deleted all the files in the recycle bin because I only left with 15GB of space.And I also used Acer Care Center to clean up my C: DriveBefore I do the process, recycle bin is 32GB of files.How do I fix this?My Troubleshooting:I restarted my PCThank...
  5. I deleted files to clean-up, still my drive is not freed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Not getting the option to clean all the drives while resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not getting the option to clean all the drives while resetting my pc: Hi, actually my PC has been infected with I don't know some kind virus and whenever I click on a file it just gets deleted. So, then I just decided to reset my PC to clean everything in it. Although I have three drives on my PC C, D and F named but when I went to the settings...
  7. Hi.I reseted my pc(Delete all content and clean up the drive),and found that some old...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi.I reseted my pc(Delete all content and clean up the drive),and found that some old...: I was using cloud reset.Win 10 2004. submitted by /u/CaelanBarnes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hj6jeg/hii_reseted_my_pcdelete_all_content_and_clean_up/
  8. I reset this PC and Got all of My files in D and E drive deleted.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I reset this PC and Got all of My files in D and E drive deleted.: My D and E drive are now completely empty. I am not writing any files in those drive so that there will be a chance of recovery. Please tell me how should i recover my files. I only care about my study videos which is of around 200GB. Is there a way to recover those videos...
  9. Resetting PC and cleaning drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting PC and cleaning drive: Resetting stuck at 99 % for last 12 hours. What to do know? What if I switch off and switch on? Do I get PC restored to the position I restarTed resetting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resetting-pc-and-cleaning-drive/dd5d7311-2c94-4bc7-9229-28cef0965157
  10. Does the reset and clean drive delete partitions?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Does the reset and clean drive delete partitions?: I had reset windows 10 with the clean drive option, and in short something happened and I ended up with a machine with no OS, so I'm getting a burned copy of a win7 install disc, my question is I was looking online and saw someone say if the original partition that had your...