Windows 10: Hi I type an article on Notepad .How I change and save the format to ,pdf: docx : doc format

Discus and support Hi I type an article on Notepad .How I change and save the format to ,pdf: docx : doc format in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I type me resume on notepad and want to save as pdf ,docx, doc format need your help. My apologized for lock of knowledge, Thanks Manny... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MannyButavia, May 30, 2020.

1. Hi I type an article on Notepad .How I change and save the format to ,pdf: docx : doc format

Hi

I type me resume on notepad and want to save as pdf ,docx, doc format

need your help.

My apologized for lock of knowledge,

Thanks

Manny

:)

MannyButavia, May 30, 2020

2. Microsoft Wordpad Missing Docx Save Type

Hi Mark,

Updated WordPad versions cannot save files in .doc or .docx format anymore, unlike the previous versions. For us to convert the .txt file to .docx format, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Right-click on the .txt file. Select Open with, and then click on
      Choose another app.
    • How do you want to open this file? window will pop up. If you can't see the
      Word app from the list of options, click on More apps, and the select
      Word.
    • The document will now open in Word app. Click on File tab.
    • On the left pane, select Save As.
    • On the right pane, select Word Document (*.docx) from the drop down box.
    • Click on Save button.

Let us know if the steps above helped you to resolve your concern.

Janeane Cru, May 30, 2020
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    how do i change a notepad to a doc

Hello,

You can simply convert .txt file to a word file by simply using a .doc as an extension. Follow these steps:

• Open file using Notepad.
    • Click File.
    • Hit Save as, then rename the file. (Make sure to use .doc or .docx as an extension)
    • Click Save.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions or future concerns.

Dyan Rey, May 30, 2020
  4. spunk Win User

Hi I type an article on Notepad .How I change and save the format to ,pdf: docx : doc format

How to Change "OpenDocument Text" to WordDocument Formatting

The online converter is pretty simple. Step 1 browse to the file you want to convert, step 2 choose what format you want to convert it to (ie) .Doc etc, and then Step 3 type your Email address and they will Email you the converted document.
    If you don't want to share your Email address, then try this Online converter: Convert PDF to Word | Online .doc converter
    The title says PDF to Doc, but it will convert any Text document to DOC.

spunk, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Hi I type an article on Notepad .How I change and save the format to ,pdf: docx : doc format

1. Hi I type an article on Notepad .How I change and save the format to ,pdf: docx : doc format - Similar Threads - type article Notepad

2. how to convert pdf in jpg format again back to pdf format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to convert pdf in jpg format again back to pdf format: I wanted to save windows 10 spotlight pictures so to open them i had to make a command on powershell to convert the pictures to jpg format, so instead of clicking on the folder i had saved the pictures into I clicked on downloaded and now all my downloaded apps and pdfs are...
  3. how to convert pdf in jpg format again back to pdf format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to convert pdf in jpg format again back to pdf format: I wanted to save windows 10 spotlight pictures so to open them i had to make a command on powershell to convert the pictures to jpg format, so instead of clicking on the folder i had saved the pictures into I clicked on downloaded and now all my downloaded apps and pdfs are...
  4. how to convert pdf in jpg format again back to pdf format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to save Notepad file in HTML and PDF format in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to save Notepad file in HTML and PDF format in Windows 10: [ATTACH]In this article, we will explain the process to save a Notepad file in HTML and PDF format. Notepad is a text editor software in Windows computers that lets users create and edit documents. By default, it saves a file in .txt format. But you may not know that you can...
  6. NotePad not formatting right.

in Windows 10 Customization
    NotePad not formatting right.: When I open my NotePad, the paper is super small. The ruler says that the paper is max 2 in which makes the font gigantic even on the smallest setting. There aren't many settings that I came across that could help me fix the problem myself, so I'm wondering if someone has a...
  7. How to save snipping tool in pdf or jpg format?

How to save snipping tool in pdf or jpg format?: How to save snipping tool in pdf or jpg format? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-save-snipping-tool-in-pdf-or-jpg-format/a21dce93-7413-4aeb-9ab1-15405838e317
  8. change formats PDF to Word 2010

change formats PDF to Word 2010: I see comments on how to on newer versions, but have not on 2010.? Anyone?...… https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-formats-pdf-to-word-2010/00483d0b-cd98-40e6-83b1-8c35ba236f64"
  9. notepad document format?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notepad document format?: i get gobble de gook when i try to open a saved document in notepad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/notepad-document-format/56ca0d7b-59d5-44fa-bfbc-b3a68e17b3da
  10. How can I save a picture into a PDF format

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I save a picture into a PDF format: I took a pic from my android phone (Note 8) and sent to my email on my PC. I would like to know how I can save the pic from my laptop using Windows 10 into a PDF file....