Windows 10: Hi! I want to uninstall the "Get Started" application. How can I do that?

Discus and support Hi! I want to uninstall the "Get Started" application. How can I do that? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I want to uninstall the "Get Started" application. But, i can't do that. How can I do? Please Help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aydoğan Otomotiv, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Hi! I want to uninstall the "Get Started" application. How can I do that?

Hi! I want to uninstall the "Get Started" application. But, i can't do that. How can I do? Please Help!

:)

Aydoğan Otomotiv, Nov 18, 2021
  2. Drone Win User

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Nov 18, 2021
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Hi! I want to uninstall the "Get Started" application. How can I do that? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Nov 18, 2021
  4. Anna Bol Win User

Hi! I want to uninstall the "Get Started" application. How can I do that?

KB3197954 causing application start error 0xc22

To further help you with your issue,
    follow the troubleshooting
    methods below:

Method 1: Clean boot the system

To check if there isn't any 3rd party software conflict, i.e., if any 3rd party application or startup item is causing
    the issue, you may try to clean boot the system and check for the issue. To perform a clean boot, refer to this

link

Note:
    Refer
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Method 2: SFC scan

We also suggest you to scan your system with the System file checker to resolve any corruption with the program
    files. To do so, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Start, click
      All Programs
      and open
      Accessories.

• Right-click on
      Command Prompt
      in the Program list and then select
      Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for
      confirmation, type your password, or click OK.

• In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:

sfc /scannow

For further reference, refer to this

link

Method 3:

We also suggest you to check if there is any application called "CA
    Internet Suite" installed in your system. If you find such an application, follow these steps to uninstall the application:

• Open
      Programs and Features
      by clicking the
      Start
      button, click
      Control Panel, go to
      Programsand then click
      Programs and Features.

• Select the program, and then click
      Uninstall. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation,
      type the password or provide confirmation.

Let
    us know how it goes.

Anna Bol, Nov 18, 2021
Thema:

Hi! I want to uninstall the "Get Started" application. How can I do that?

1. Hi! I want to uninstall the "Get Started" application. How can I do that? - Similar Threads - uninstall Started application

2. Hi! I want to uninstall the "Get Started" application. How can I do that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi! I want to uninstall the "Get Started" application. How can I do that?: Hi! I want to uninstall the "Get Started" application. But, i can't do that. How can I do? Please Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-want-to-uninstall-the-get-started-application/5b5e1bbf-039e-47ad-a749-dd4eb80a713f
  3. How do I start a application as soon as I start my PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I start a application as soon as I start my PC?: I want to start a auto-hot-key script as soon as I start my PC.. Is there any way to do that? Here is a link to the Auto Hot Key application..AUTO HOT KEY...
  4. How do I start a application as soon as I start my PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I start a application as soon as I start my PC?: I want to start a auto-hot-key script as soon as I start my PC.. Is there any way to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-start-a-application-as-soon-as-i-start-my/617731e9-177b-426c-8cf0-71d4464d38d9
  5. I want to get rid of Cortana - how I do that?

in Cortana
    I want to get rid of Cortana - how I do that?: Cortana has been uninstalled - I have a right side pop-up. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-get-rid-of-cortana-how-i-do-that/86412021-d161-4646-bf9e-8652ce80b142
  6. How Do I Get Rid Of Epson Uninstall?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do I Get Rid Of Epson Uninstall?: I went through every possible combination with epson on trying to get my printer to work. I have installed and uninstalled Epson everything except the uninstall removes. This one last piece will not remove. Epson finally told me to talk to Windows. How do I get this one line...
  7. How do I uninstall an update that I don't want

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I uninstall an update that I don't want: Hello I recently been forced to do an update it is changed everything. I no longer have a desktop. The taskbar is not at the bottom of the screen. I do not like this it is not efficient it takes several extra steps to get to each new screen that you need to get to. It's not...
  8. How can I uninstall a program or app that doesn't want to get uninstalled no matter what I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I uninstall a program or app that doesn't want to get uninstalled no matter what I...: I am trying to uninstall an app or program but it keeps on saying that I need administrator permissions, however, I already tried to change all the security features, but it won't change the settings. this is so frustrating! Please help me!...
  9. I want to uninstall some of these applications, is this okay?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to uninstall some of these applications, is this okay?: My laptop's memory is full and I want to delete some of these applications, I'm not a user of Visula Studio or SQL Server. I just want to know if the application I deleted in this circle will have an impact on the performance of my laptop? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. How do you get rid of Edge? I want to uninstall it.

in Browsers and Email
    How do you get rid of Edge? I want to uninstall it.: I would also like Cortana off there as well. What a waste of memory. And Edge does not work with any of the programs that we run. Super Frustrating*Mad 34319