Windows 10: Hi , I was resetting my laptop but now my laptop won't work , it just shows the acer screen...

Discus and support Hi , I was resetting my laptop but now my laptop won't work , it just shows the acer screen... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi , I was resetting my laptop but now my laptop won't work , it just shows the acer screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Keitumetse Msibi, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Hi , I was resetting my laptop but now my laptop won't work , it just shows the acer screen...

Hi , I was resetting my laptop but now my laptop won't work , it just shows the acer screen

:)

Keitumetse Msibi, Feb 12, 2024
  2. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

Hi , I was resetting my laptop but now my laptop won't work , it just shows the acer screen... 197350d1532709992t-hp-laptop-screen-won-t-display-except-occasionally-img_3770.jpg

Hi , I was resetting my laptop but now my laptop won't work , it just shows the acer screen... 197351d1532709992t-hp-laptop-screen-won-t-display-except-occasionally-img_3771.jpg

Hi , I was resetting my laptop but now my laptop won't work , it just shows the acer screen... 197352d1532709992t-hp-laptop-screen-won-t-display-except-occasionally-img_3772.jpg

Hi , I was resetting my laptop but now my laptop won't work , it just shows the acer screen... 197353d1532709992t-hp-laptop-screen-won-t-display-except-occasionally-img_3773.jpg

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Feb 12, 2024
  3. TAU
    Tau Win User
    Acer Laptops :are they crap ?

Acer makes a cheap prodcut period. They user lower end plastics, as well as assembly. (I hate working on Acer laptops)

If budget is an issue then get an acer... though for $50 more you could get a gateway that will smoke the acer in terms of quality.

For a laptop though i would suggest one of the DV7T's from HP or a Business class Toshiba/HP/IBM (not the lenovo branded, the Thinkpads)

4. Hi , I was resetting my laptop but now my laptop won't work , it just shows the acer screen...

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Hi , I was resetting my laptop but now my laptop won't work , it just shows the acer screen...

1. Hi , I was resetting my laptop but now my laptop won't work , it just shows the acer screen... - Similar Threads - was resetting laptop

2. Hi , I was resetting my laptop but now my laptop won't work , it just shows the acer screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi , I was resetting my laptop but now my laptop won't work , it just shows the acer screen...: Hi , I was resetting my laptop but now my laptop won't work , it just shows the acer screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-was-resetting-my-laptop-but-now-my-laptop/c5752256-a77f-4bc1-ac10-d9c428ff922a
  3. Hi , I was resetting my laptop but now my laptop won't work , it just shows the acer screen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi , I was resetting my laptop but now my laptop won't work , it just shows the acer screen...: Hi , I was resetting my laptop but now my laptop won't work , it just shows the acer screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-was-resetting-my-laptop-but-now-my-laptop/c5752256-a77f-4bc1-ac10-d9c428ff922a
  4. Just reset my laptop. Now windows isn't activated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just reset my laptop. Now windows isn't activated.: My laptop was having issues not booting and wasn't able to roll back to a recovery point. So I reset it and everything was working fine. however at the moment it's saying my windows isn't activated, and there's now a watermark in the corner of my screen. Is there somewhere I...
  5. Just reset my laptop. Now windows isn't activated.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Just reset my laptop. Now windows isn't activated.: My laptop was having issues not booting and wasn't able to roll back to a recovery point. So I reset it and everything was working fine. however at the moment it's saying my windows isn't activated, and there's now a watermark in the corner of my screen. Is there somewhere I...
  6. Just reset my laptop. Now windows isn't activated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I turn on my Acer laptop and just comes to this after showing the acer loading up screen....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I turn on my Acer laptop and just comes to this after showing the acer loading up screen....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SpongeBobIsDead- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gpwedm/i_turn_on_my_acer_laptop_and_just_comes_to_this/
  8. My acer laptop won't work since a bsod.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My acer laptop won't work since a bsod.: So basically, I've got a problem where windows Just won't boot, boot from a usb drive, won't go into recovery options, and safe mode doesn't work. I have tried everything. the Bsod stopcode is unexpected_store_exception....
  9. My laptop works but the screen is just black.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop works but the screen is just black.: I'm using a "Evoo Ultra Thin 11.6 Windows 10 Laptop" and when I turn it on, the battery and status light works but the screen just stays black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-works-but-the-screen-is-just-black/a82a19b1-e90c-4759-b4b0-0ca005a63276
  10. I Reset My Laptop, now my wifi won't turn on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Reset My Laptop, now my wifi won't turn on: I had to reset my Packard Bell Laptop, now the wifi won't turn on. I'm using windows 10. [ATTACH] I went into settings, on "Wifi" I pressed the virtual switch to "On"... [ATTACH] But after the blue spinny "working on it" thing spun for a bit... [ATTACH]...