Windows 10: Hi, I was using Mouse Without Borders, after installing ESET Anti-Virus on my host machine...

Discus and support Hi, I was using Mouse Without Borders, after installing ESET Anti-Virus on my host machine... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,Hi, I was using Mouse Without Borders, after installing ESET Anti-Virus on my host machine it no longer works.I'm connected to the same home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Serkan Türkel, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Hi, I was using Mouse Without Borders, after installing ESET Anti-Virus on my host machine...

Hello,Hi, I was using Mouse Without Borders, after installing ESET Anti-Virus on my host machine it no longer works.I'm connected to the same home Wi-Fi network. I cannot ping between my computers, getting a "Request time out message" when I ping.As described in the forums, I have created a New Rule for "Mouse without border" on Windows Defender Firewall. For my both machinesI had a look at ESET Anti-Virus settings but I couldn't find a play to unblock the application.Your help will be much appreciated.I really appreciate any help you can provide.

:)

Serkan Türkel, Feb 22, 2024

2. Cannot use Surface Book as host for Mouse Without Borders.

Hello Nair,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the windows 10 Family.

From the description provided, I understand that you are unable to set up Microsoft Mouse without Borders on your Surface Book.

Download and run the installer on each of your machines. The Mouse without Borders setup experience will be launched after installation. Follow the instructions to configure Mouse without Borders.

NOTE: The same version of Mouse without Borders must be run in the machines.

However, if the above does not help, I would suggest you to follow these steps to run the Windows in built troubleshooter:

a) Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.

b) Click on Troubleshooting
    tab.

c) Click on view all option on the upper left corner.

d) Select the Hardware and Device
    option from the list.

e) Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
    Troubleshooter.

Hope the above information is helpful. If you need further assistance, we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Feb 22, 2024
  3. lZKoce Win User
    Anti-virus advice for 2013

The Poll is for FREE AV's, and Kaspresky and ESET don't offer such options, except for trial versions. If it was "The best Anti-virus 2013" - then they surely will be listed.

lZKoce, Feb 22, 2024
  4. Jetster Win User

Hi, I was using Mouse Without Borders, after installing ESET Anti-Virus on my host machine...

Anti-virus advice for 2013

Ok, got it. In that case the free ones are worth every penny

Jetster, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

Hi, I was using Mouse Without Borders, after installing ESET Anti-Virus on my host machine...

1. Hi, I was using Mouse Without Borders, after installing ESET Anti-Virus on my host machine... - Similar Threads - was using Mouse

2. Hi, I was using Mouse Without Borders, after installing ESET Anti-Virus on my host machine...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I was using Mouse Without Borders, after installing ESET Anti-Virus on my host machine...: Hello,Hi, I was using Mouse Without Borders, after installing ESET Anti-Virus on my host machine it no longer works.I'm connected to the same home Wi-Fi network. I cannot ping between my computers, getting a "Request time out message" when I ping.As described in the forums, I...
  3. Mouse Without Borders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Without Borders: I have downloaded the program but it won't finish the set up. All computers are on the same network. Can anyone tell me what to do about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders/117af312-56ce-4fa3-800a-8b9ad55fb67a
  4. Mouse Without Borders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Without Borders: I have downloaded the program but it won't finish the set up. All computers are on the same network. Can anyone tell me what to do about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders/117af312-56ce-4fa3-800a-8b9ad55fb67a
  5. Mouse Without Borders how to remove machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Without Borders how to remove machine: I used to have desktop A connected with desktop B through Mouse Without Borders. Recently I got a new desktop C to replace B so I only want the Mouse Without Borders to connect desktop A with C. However my MWB kept trying to connect A with B by default and because B is not on...
  6. Mouse Without Borders how to remove machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Without Borders how to remove machine: I used to have desktop A connected with desktop B through Mouse Without Borders. Recently I got a new desktop C to replace B so I only want the Mouse Without Borders to connect desktop A with C. However my MWB kept trying to connect A with B by default and because B is not on...
  7. Mouse Without Borders how to remove machine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Mouse Without Borders

Mouse Without Borders: Does the Mouse-w/o Borders use hardware or wifi to connect the computers? Thank you, J https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders/742bcaa4-51ab-47bb-9742-d6261bb31497
  9. Mouse without borders wont install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse without borders wont install: when I start the MouseWithoutBordersSetup.msi installer it does nothing. I checked the Windows Installer service and even restarted it, but nothing happened. I also used the taks manager to make sure msiserver service is on. Then I tried to start the installer by a command...
  10. mouse without borders

mouse without borders: Mouse with out borders. Windows 7 is the master machine. Windows 10 the slave. Master machine 1 screen, Slave triple screen. Master will not drop (or raise) into screen 3 of slave. It will how ever exit master left or right. It always drops into either screen 1 or 2. I can...