Windows 10: Hi, i would like to ask, i have my laptop and i linked it to my microsoft account then...

Discus and support Hi, i would like to ask, i have my laptop and i linked it to my microsoft account then... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i would like to ask, i have my laptop and i linked it to my microsoft account then after that i unlink the device. Now i cant open my laptop, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Andrea Mandi, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Hi, i would like to ask, i have my laptop and i linked it to my microsoft account then...

Hi, i would like to ask, i have my laptop and i linked it to my microsoft account then after that i unlink the device. Now i cant open my laptop, it says need to input bitlocker

:)

Andrea Mandi, Jan 21, 2023

2. Unable to remove my microsoft account from a linked pc

Hi Dave,

To help you with your concern in deleting your Microsoft account from a device, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Have you tried deleting your Microsoft account directly from the old laptop?
    • How did you go about removing the account from the old laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you create a new local account with admin rights first, then remove the current Microsoft account by following the steps on this

article

We look forward to your response.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jan 21, 2023
  3. Addie Win User
    Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Jan 21, 2023
  4. Hi, i would like to ask, i have my laptop and i linked it to my microsoft account then...

Laptop asking to verify the account

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your reply, appreciate the time taken by you in keeping us updated on the status of the issue.

I suggest you to try the below methods and check if this helps.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run the Microsoft Account Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Microsoft Account Troubleshooter

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/microsoftaccounts.diagcab

Method 2:

I would suggest you to switch your Microsoft account to a Local account first and then switch back to Microsoft account and see if this helps in resolving the issue.

Please refer to the following steps:

From Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on Start and select Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now you can see Sign in with a Local account instead click on it.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions by entering the password.
    Local account to Microsoft account:

• Now login with Local account.
    • Click on Start and select Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now you can see Sign in with a Microsoft account instead click on it.
    • On next pop up enter your Microsoft account ID and password and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Hope this helps. Kindly let us know if you need further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 21, 2023
Thema:

Hi, i would like to ask, i have my laptop and i linked it to my microsoft account then...

1. Hi, i would like to ask, i have my laptop and i linked it to my microsoft account then... - Similar Threads - ask laptop linked

2. I have 2 administrator accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 2 administrator accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my...: I have 2 administrator Local administrator account and administrator account accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my administrator account to the already exisitig local administrator account?...
  3. I have 2 administrator accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have 2 administrator accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my...: I have 2 administrator Local administrator account and administrator account accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my administrator account to the already exisitig local administrator account?...
  4. I would like to change my current Microsoft account used to log in on my laptop to a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to change my current Microsoft account used to log in on my laptop to a...: I would like to change my current Microsoft account used to log in on my laptop to a different one. However I still would like to be able to use the current email account/address after the change. I don't want the current email linked to my computer. I have a 365 subscription...
  5. I would like to change my current Microsoft account used to log in on my laptop to a...

I would like to change my current Microsoft account used to log in on my laptop to a...: I would like to change my current Microsoft account used to log in on my laptop to a different one. However I still would like to be able to use the current email account/address after the change. I don't want the current email linked to my computer. I have a 365 subscription...
  6. Hi, i would like to ask, i have my laptop and i linked it to my microsoft account then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, i would like to ask, i have my laptop and i linked it to my microsoft account then...: Hi, i would like to ask, i have my laptop and i linked it to my microsoft account then after that i unlink the device. Now i cant open my laptop, it says need to input bitlocker...
  7. Hi, i would like to ask, i have my laptop and i linked it to my microsoft account then...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi, i would like to ask, i have my laptop and i linked it to my microsoft account then...: Hi, i would like to ask, i have my laptop and i linked it to my microsoft account then after that i unlink the device. Now i cant open my laptop, it says need to input bitlocker...
  8. I would like to ask for help on my reliabilty monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to ask for help on my reliabilty monitor: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff8382cc086010Parameter 2: fffff801759f6620Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 26a0OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack:...
  9. I would like to ask for help on my reliabilty monitor

I would like to ask for help on my reliabilty monitor: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff8382cc086010Parameter 2: fffff801759f6620Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 26a0OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack:...
  10. I would like to have my laptop wake on USB

in Windows 10 Support
    I would like to have my laptop wake on USB: The computer I have now will stay on when the top is closed, which is what I want. But when it goes to sleep I cannot wake it without lifting the top and pressing power. I use monitors and usb keyboard and I want to be able to activate the computer using it. I have gone...