Windows 10: Hi I'am unable to find my ssd in the partition i tried everything still no use

Discus and support Hi I'am unable to find my ssd in the partition i tried everything still no use in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I'am unable to find my ssd in the partition i tried everything still no use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SAI KASHYAP, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Hi I'am unable to find my ssd in the partition i tried everything still no use

Hi I'am unable to find my ssd in the partition i tried everything still no use

:)

SAI KASHYAP, Jan 23, 2023
  2. W1zzard Win User

W7 Hard drive partition issue

to get rid of that 100 meg windows partition that setup creates for you on a new install on a blank hdd:

- press shift+f10 when on the partition management screen in setup <-- this opens a command prompt
    - diskpart <-- start the windows command line partition management tool
    - list disk <--- list the installed hdds in this computer for the next step
    - select disk 0 <- might have to replace 0 with the number of the correct disk
    - clean <-- this will erase all data on the disk you selected one step up- dont use the wrong disk!
    - create partition primary <- creates a primary partition taking up all space on the drive, adjust the command if necessary
    - exit, exit to exit diskpart and the command prompt
    - click refresh in partition manager and select your newly created partition and install to that

W1zzard, Jan 23, 2023
  3. undo partition shrink

Hi,

If you accidentally shrink the volume of your SSD partition, there is an option to extend the volume as well. To extend the volume of your SSD partition, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard and select Disk Management.
    • Right-click the partition that you want to expand and click Extend Volume.
    • Select the amount of space that you want to extend.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Gerard Qui, Jan 23, 2023
  4. Dandel Win User

How to go about building a tri-boot system?

i dual boot all the time, and going in to tri boot is easy.

step 1) partition the drive in to 3 partitions ( leaving 1 empty for the linux installer. )
    step 2) install windows on the first 2 partitions.
    step 3) install linux, and let it auto partition the remaining space. ( i recommend at least 30gb of space for linux, because it will make things a lot easier. )

step 4) enjoy.

Dandel, Jan 23, 2023
Thema:

1. Hi I'am unable to find my ssd in the partition i tried everything still no use - Similar Threads - I'am unable find

2. i'am cannot find bitlocker recovery key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i'am cannot find bitlocker recovery key.: i'am cannot find bitlocker recovery key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iam-cannot-find-bitlocker-recovery-key/f34a13be-6c64-4c2a-b231-a7221cb2c654
  3. Unable to find data in my SSD partition after installing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to find data in my SSD partition after installing Windows 11: Hey, I installed Windows 11 few days ago and everything seems to be working fine until it didn't. Today, I was working and suddenly after some time, my partition for SSD 1TB stopped showing up. So, I went to disk management and allocated it. It sharted showing up then with...
  4. Unable to find data in my SSD partition after installing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to find data in my SSD partition after installing Windows 11: Hey, I installed Windows 11 few days ago and everything seems to be working fine until it didn't. Today, I was working and suddenly after some time, my partition for SSD 1TB stopped showing up. So, I went to disk management and allocated it. It sharted showing up then with...
  5. Hi I'am unable to find my ssd in the partition i tried everything still no use

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hi I'am unable to find my ssd in the partition i tried everything still no use: Hi I'am unable to find my ssd in the partition i tried everything still no use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-iam-unable-to-find-my-ssd-in-the-partition-i/614b8df2-e392-4c7e-8f48-90089ed3d34c
  6. Hi I'am unable to find my ssd in the partition i tried everything still no use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I'am unable to find my ssd in the partition i tried everything still no use: Hi I'am unable to find my ssd in the partition i tried everything still no use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-iam-unable-to-find-my-ssd-in-the-partition-i/614b8df2-e392-4c7e-8f48-90089ed3d34c
  7. I've tried everything but I still bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've tried everything but I still bluescreen: I've been getting countless bluescreens, from the CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT error to the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR I've updated EVERY driver possible, reseated my gpu, and also checked my cpu to see if there's anything wrong with that. I've tried running a bunch of different...
  8. I've tried everything I could find online, but my apps are still blurry.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've tried everything I could find online, but my apps are still blurry.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Cyan_Dino [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fv48bp/ive_tried_everything_i_could_find_online_but_my/
  9. Trying to partition my SSD and need help...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to partition my SSD and need help...: Hey, I'm trying to create a new partition on my drive, but when I try to shrink the drive in disk management it says I can only have a maximum of 6000 odd mb yet I have 150gb of free space and when I try on minitool there isn't even an option to create a new partition. I...
  10. I'am unable to install microsoft silverlight

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'am unable to install microsoft silverlight: Please, give me a call 678-643-3364 concerning installing Microsoft Silverlight. Ronnie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iam-unable-to-install-microsoft-silverlight/72052d04-f1e8-4f65-aca5-bd96f57a209c