Windows 10: Hi, I’m fairly new to PCs but I’ve been trying to download some Minecraft mods however each...

Discus and support Hi, I’m fairly new to PCs but I’ve been trying to download some Minecraft mods however each... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/slimj0808 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/slimj0808, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Hi, I’m fairly new to PCs but I’ve been trying to download some Minecraft mods however each...

/u/slimj0808, Mar 7, 2021

2. Minecraft Mods

I am trying to install Five Nights at Freddys Mods in Minecraft on my Pc

The Minecraft version I have is 1.16.2 and none of the mods are for this version

is there a way to install them

A you tube video I watched said I could download forge for whichever version the mods are for

Would this work

Thanks

Johan

JohanMacIver, Mar 7, 2021
  3. mods for Minecraft

I have some mods on my PC running Windows 10. I downloaded them for Minecraft through the twitch app. However, when I start up, Minecraft sometimes doesn’t respond so I have to minimize it. What causes the issue, my PC or the twitch app?

Valery Kaz, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Hi, I’m fairly new to PCs but I’ve been trying to download some Minecraft mods however each...

mods for Minecraft

Hi Valery,

If you download mods, you endanger the game because it can stop working properly. Your game may be safe only if you download in-game modifications created by the same developer as Minecraft.

So, I recommend that you uninstall the game completely and reinstall without the mods. This operation will allow the game to work properly and return performance and standard state.

Martin Jenkinss, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Hi, I’m fairly new to PCs but I’ve been trying to download some Minecraft mods however each...

1. Hi, I’m fairly new to PCs but I’ve been trying to download some Minecraft mods however each... - Similar Threads - I’m fairly PCs

2. Hi! I’ve been locked out of my account. Says it’s because of failed attempt but m I’m...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi! I’ve been locked out of my account. Says it’s because of failed attempt but m I’m...: Logged in today and the message of many failed attempts appears on screen. Says to wait two hours but for what I’ve read in this forum it doesn’t work. This is my work laptop so I need access immediately. Does anyone have a solution for this?...
  3. Hi! I’ve been locked out of my account. Says it’s because of failed attempt but m I’m...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi! I’ve been locked out of my account. Says it’s because of failed attempt but m I’m...: Logged in today and the message of many failed attempts appears on screen. Says to wait two hours but for what I’ve read in this forum it doesn’t work. This is my work laptop so I need access immediately. Does anyone have a solution for this?...
  4. Hi! I’ve been locked out of my account. Says it’s because of failed attempt but m I’m...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I’ve been trying cancel Microsoft azure and CANNOT. And I’m being charged reoccurring fees...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve been trying cancel Microsoft azure and CANNOT. And I’m being charged reoccurring fees...: I’ve been trying cancel Microsoft azure and CANNOT. And I’m being charged reoccurring fees for a service I haven’t used since march https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-trying-cancel-microsoft-azure-and-cannot/fb8818e2-c65e-4bc9-a24c-d7fd8c64450f
  6. I’ve been trying to download a game (technically a mod) and this keeps happening whenever I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’ve been trying to download a game (technically a mod) and this keeps happening whenever I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Snowy_Winters [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vsknen/ive_been_trying_to_download_a_game_technically_a/
  7. Minecraft Mods

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Mods: I am trying to install Five Nights at Freddys Mods in Minecraft on my Pc The Minecraft version I have is 1.16.2 and none of the mods are for this version is there a way to install them A you tube video I watched said I could download forge for whichever version the...
  8. Trying to install mods onto Minecraft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to install mods onto Minecraft: I have been trying to install Mods on Minecraft for our 9 year old boy but so far with no success If anyone out there can help there will be one delighted wee boy I have installed Java and downloaded Forge but then I keep getting this message Java installation not...
  9. I clicked the wrong button while downloading minecraft mods, I’m screwed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I clicked the wrong button while downloading minecraft mods, I’m screwed: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SavedByHisMercy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hshngb/i_clicked_the_wrong_button_while_downloading/
  10. Some network PCs not seeing each other

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some network PCs not seeing each other: I have 5 PCs on my network, all running Windows10. Some are connected to the router by ethernet, others by wifi: it doesn't seem to matter which. A, B and C can see all 5 including themselves. Both D and E can only see B and D. What could be stopping them seeing all five?...