Windows 10: Hi I'm having all kind of blue screens in the world

Discus and support Hi I'm having all kind of blue screens in the world in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I'm having all kind of blue screens in the world what should i do? i have trid to do a format am also getting blue screen in the install process i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AmmarHommeda, May 23, 2020.

1. Hi I'm having all kind of blue screens in the world

Hi I'm having all kind of blue screens in the world what should i do?

i have trid to do a format am also getting blue screen in the install process i don't know what to do please some help

the most blue screen i'm having it's MAMORY MANGMENT

:)

AmmarHommeda, May 23, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 23, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 23, 2020
  4. Hi I'm having all kind of blue screens in the world

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Hi I'm having all kind of blue screens in the world

1. Hi I'm having all kind of blue screens in the world - Similar Threads - I'm having kind

2. Hi I'm having problems ripping a cd .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I'm having problems ripping a cd .: Hi.I've been trying to rip a few cd's onto my Asus Notebook PC using an LG External Super Multi Dvd Rewriter.I was successful in ripping one cd onto my computer but any other cd after that skips while ripping .The cd's play well until I hit the 'rip' option.I am using Windows...
  3. Hi I'm having problems ripping a cd .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I'm having problems ripping a cd .: Hi.I've been trying to rip a few cd's onto my Asus Notebook PC using an LG External Super Multi Dvd Rewriter.I was successful in ripping one cd onto my computer but any other cd after that skips while ripping .The cd's play well until I hit the 'rip' option.I am using Windows...
  4. Blue screen : I'm having more and more of them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen : I'm having more and more of them: Hi,I have more and more blue screens recently but I don't know where it comes from. I'm mainly using : outlook + netbeans + chrome.The 2 last time I've got blue screens, I was using netbeans. Maybe it's a java issue ? I don't know...Messages were : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...
  5. Blue screen : I'm having more and more of them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen : I'm having more and more of them: Hi,I have more and more blue screens recently but I don't know where it comes from. I'm mainly using : outlook + netbeans + chrome.The 2 last time I've got blue screens, I was using netbeans. Maybe it's a java issue ? I don't know...Messages were : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...
  6. all kinds of Blue screen errors starting popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    all kinds of Blue screen errors starting popping up: Hello, Everything was ok, but recently, maybe 10-12 days ago, I started getting Blue screen errors, it was happening every 3-5 min, with different messages, I updated drives, I run all the possible solutions, I found here and on Web. It still does it, but, I'd say every every...
  7. I'm having a blue screen problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm having a blue screen problem: Recebi tela azul, não sei o que está fazendo meu computador apresentar esse erro, já tentei de tudo, testei HD, MÉMORIA, e não consigo resolver o erro "ntoskrnl.exe" CÓDIGO "0x00000109" . Baixei o BluescreenView e ele mostra que é causado pelo Driver: ntoskrnl.exe e causado...
  8. I'm having a lot of blue screen appearances

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm having a lot of blue screen appearances: critical process died It is the most mistakes that happen to me from time to time I tried to follow the steps to fix the blue screen problems To no avail, sometimes it works and the problem comes back again !! I checked the hardware, drive, and RAM without success. I...
  9. I'm having a problem with PC Crashing. Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm having a problem with PC Crashing. Blue Screen: Hi,, I'm having a problem with PC Crashing. Blue Screen This has been going on too long for me. I have tried many ways to fix the bluescreen error, and nothing has worked. All the solution I"ve tried are so many, I could not post it here. I even unistalled and...
  10. I'm kind of confused...

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I'm kind of confused...: OK. So. My grandpa built this desktop for me with basic hardware suitable for soft-core gaming. However, I want to do more than soft-core, so I need some help on what to upgrade to reach graphics capability for games like GW2 and Tera on high settings. Right now, the...