Windows 10: Hi, I'm having multiple BSODs over the past week. I tried to update all drivers, but it...

Discus and support Hi, I'm having multiple BSODs over the past week. I tried to update all drivers, but it... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Over the past few weeks, I have had multiple BSODs. My most recent one is "The inpoutx64 service failed to start due to the following error: The driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SEBASTIAN GOH HAO MENG, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Hi, I'm having multiple BSODs over the past week. I tried to update all drivers, but it...

Over the past few weeks, I have had multiple BSODs. My most recent one is "The inpoutx64 service failed to start due to the following error: The driver was not loaded because it failed its initialization call."

:)

SEBASTIAN GOH HAO MENG, Dec 2, 2023
  2. mctobe Win User

Multiple BSOD in past weeks / months with several type of errors

Hello,

I am getting Multiple BSOD in past weeks / months with several type of errors like:
    DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M
    etc...

I have (as always) updated BIOS / drivers and tried to find the root cause so far without result.
    Attached the zip file with all details. Your help is welocme.

Thanks,
    Mustafa

mctobe, Dec 2, 2023
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Hi, I'm having multiple BSODs over the past week. I tried to update all drivers, but it... [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Dec 2, 2023
  4. Hi, I'm having multiple BSODs over the past week. I tried to update all drivers, but it...

multiple BSOD's without installing new drivers; windows update?

i don't know where all these BSOD's are coming from.
    i haven't changed hardware & i haven't installed any software with drivers since these started.
    i checked the windows update list & didn't readily see an update suggesting new drivers were installed.
    i've tried to look into the situation myself using a program called 'whocrashed' but i didn't get far.

anwaypasible, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

Hi, I'm having multiple BSODs over the past week. I tried to update all drivers, but it...

1. Hi, I'm having multiple BSODs over the past week. I tried to update all drivers, but it... - Similar Threads - I'm having multiple

2. Hi, I'm having multiple BSODs over the past week. I tried to update all drivers, but it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I'm having multiple BSODs over the past week. I tried to update all drivers, but it...: Over the past few weeks, I have had multiple BSODs. My most recent one is "The inpoutx64 service failed to start due to the following error: The driver was not loaded because it failed its initialization call."...
  3. Hi, I'm having multiple BSODs over the past week. I tried to update all drivers, but it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi, I'm having multiple BSODs over the past week. I tried to update all drivers, but it...: Over the past few weeks, I have had multiple BSODs. My most recent one is "The inpoutx64 service failed to start due to the following error: The driver was not loaded because it failed its initialization call."...
  4. Several BSODs over past couple of weeks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several BSODs over past couple of weeks.: Hey,Over the past couple of weeks after I assembled my new system I've been getting BSODs constantly and irregularly. From my experience, BSODs does usually occur when my system is idle doing the bare minimum. I did a clean install of Windows 11 with all necessary drivers,...
  5. Several BSODs over past couple of weeks.

Several BSODs over past couple of weeks.: Hey,Over the past couple of weeks after I assembled my new system I've been getting BSODs constantly and irregularly. From my experience, BSODs does usually occur when my system is idle doing the bare minimum. I did a clean install of Windows 11 with all necessary drivers,...
  6. Multiple BSOD over two weeks

Multiple BSOD over two weeks: They happen seemingly at random. The many topics about these indicate it's a driver issue, I just need to know which drivers are causing them since I updated everything from the BIOS to Sata drivers before this started happening.Here are the most recent...
  7. I have had multiple BSODs over the past few months

I have had multiple BSODs over the past few months: And they all seem to be from different sources. If anyone has suggestions, I would be very grateful. Is there are way to attach dump files? I can send 2, or 6 if that helps....
  8. I have had multiple Bsod's over the past week

I have had multiple Bsod's over the past week: I have done a full system scan with MalwareBytes and Avg Antivirus and found no issues. I also did a windows reset about a week ago and didn't have any Bsod's for about 2 days. The attached image is from BlueScreenViewer. [ATTACH]...
  9. BSOD Various over the Past Week

BSOD Various over the Past Week: I have reinstalled Windows and verified all drivers are updated. These are the latest two dump files. Previous dump files are gone due to Win reinstall. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Auo0uRG4HLVBiNE6IRe7aQT9ulmtlw?e=KDLFnt Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 1e...
  10. Been having BSODs over the past few weeks.

Been having BSODs over the past few weeks.: Hello. Several BSODs over the past few weeks. It *seems* related to connecting an MP3 player via USB port to transfer files. In any case I've attached the V2 log collection. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Windows 10 Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.746) 173323