Windows 10: hi im having this issue with a program

Discus and support hi im having this issue with a program in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i asked some people out there and they said that maybe the dll is blocked but it does not seem like is blocked See the end of this message for details... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aidolu, Jul 28, 2020.

1. aidolu Win User

hi im having this issue with a program

i asked some people out there and they said that maybe the dll is blocked but it does not seem like is blocked

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'MikuMikuLibrary.Native' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MikuMikuLibrary.Native.X64.dll' or one of its dependencies. No se puede encontrar el módulo especificado.

at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoadFileString path, Evidence evidence

at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFileString path

at MikuMikuLibrary.Native..cctor

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at MikuMikuLibrary.Native.get_TextureDecoder

at MikuMikuModel.GUI.Controls.TextureViewControl.SetTextureTexture texture

at MikuMikuModel.Nodes.Textures.TextureNode.get_Control

at MikuMikuModel.GUI.Forms.MainForm.OnAfterSelectObject sender, TreeViewEventArgs e

at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.OnAfterSelectTreeViewEventArgs e

at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.TvnSelectedNMTREEVIEW* nmtv

at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WmNotifyMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.TreeView.WndProcMessage& m

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.CallbackIntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 4.8.4180.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

MikuMikuModel

Assembly Version: 2.0.2.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.2.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/lucel/OneDrive/Escritorio/miku%20modding/MikuMikuModel/MikuMikuModel.exe

System.Windows.Forms

Win32 Version: 4.8.4150.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

Win32 Version: 4.8.4001.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

Win32 Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Configuration

Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System.Core

Win32 Version: 4.8.4180.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

Accessibility

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

OpenTK.GLControl

Assembly Version: 3.1.0.0

Win32 Version: 3.1.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/lucel/OneDrive/Escritorio/miku%20modding/MikuMikuModel/OpenTK.GLControl.DLL

OpenTK

Assembly Version: 3.2.0.0

Win32 Version: 3.2

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/lucel/OneDrive/Escritorio/miku%20modding/MikuMikuModel/OpenTK.DLL

MikuMikuLibrary

Assembly Version: 2.0.2.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.2.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/lucel/OneDrive/Escritorio/miku%20modding/MikuMikuModel/MikuMikuLibrary.DLL

System.Numerics

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll

Microsoft.GeneratedCode

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

AssimpNet

Assembly Version: 5.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 5.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/lucel/OneDrive/Escritorio/miku%20modding/MikuMikuModel/AssimpNet.DLL

System.Design

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Design/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Design.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time JIT debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer machine.config must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

:)

aidolu, Jul 28, 2020

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 28, 2020
  4. hi im having this issue with a program

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

hi im having this issue with a program

1. hi im having this issue with a program - Similar Threads - having issue program

2. Hi im fuzail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hi im fuzail: so i have a problem where i cant download anything it says virus scan failed. i saw a video and a other report but i tried it and it says i cant edit it i saw another video but that did not work it says you cant change it access denied. the browsers i cant download are opera...
  3. Hi im fuzail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi im fuzail: so i have a problem where i cant download anything it says virus scan failed. i saw a video and a other report but i tried it and it says i cant edit it i saw another video but that did not work it says you cant change it access denied. the browsers i cant download are opera...
  4. Hi im fuzail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hi, Im having issue with EWS conncetivity.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, Im having issue with EWS conncetivity.: My company is using Blackberry UEM.We're testing connectivity between Blackberry BEMS and Microsoft Exchange right now.BEMS is a mobile notification system.We keep getting the error "no autodiscovery point found" while testing.We contacted BlackBerry support, but they are...
  6. Hi, Im having issue with EWS conncetivity.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, Im having issue with EWS conncetivity.: My company is using Blackberry UEM.We're testing connectivity between Blackberry BEMS and Microsoft Exchange right now.BEMS is a mobile notification system.We keep getting the error "no autodiscovery point found" while testing.We contacted BlackBerry support, but they are...
  7. Hi, Im having issue with EWS conncetivity.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Guys im having mic issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Guys im having mic issues: So I'm playing with my father on Minecraft Java, and we're talking through Xbox Party Chat because the PCs are in different parts of the house. My Razer mic that works for everything else is being extremely choppy and he can only hear me 1/10. Help? submitted by...
  9. Hi im having BSOD before login into Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hi im having BSOD before login into Windows: Hi I need you help Im having BSOD just when turning on the PC right before login into Windows. I recwntrly bought the PC componer and build my PC Here are the specs : Mother Asus rog strix B550 F wifi Cpu ryzen 5 3400g Ram 2x corsair vengeance rgb pro 8 gb Ssd...
  10. Im having Bluetooth issues.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Im having Bluetooth issues.: I bought an Asus PCE-AC58BT wireless adapter. I installed drivers for the device, and my WiFi works perfectly as it should but Im not getting anything for Bluetooth. No icon, no on and off, nothing is found in troubleshoot. Im at a loss as to why I cannot get my BT to work. I...