Windows 10: Hi, I'm just starting out on Python. However, I can't even get to the first stage. I can't...

Discus and support Hi, I'm just starting out on Python. However, I can't even get to the first stage. I can't... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm just starting out on Python. However, I can't even get to the first stage. I can't connect to the Desktop. What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LouiseNeedsHelp, Apr 13, 2024.

1. Hi, I'm just starting out on Python. However, I can't even get to the first stage. I can't...

Hi, I'm just starting out on Python. However, I can't even get to the first stage. I can't connect to the Desktop. What can I do?

:)

LouiseNeedsHelp, Apr 13, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Hi, I'm just starting out on Python. However, I can't even get to the first stage. I can't... 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 13, 2024
  3. dalchina Win User
    Edit on Context menu and Python

Hi, suggest you try Default Programs Editor - free. Search the list for your extension:
    Hi, I'm just starting out on Python. However, I can't even get to the first stage. I can't... 375262d1663218488t-edit-context-menu-python-search.jpg
    Example of Edit on the context menu
    Hi, I'm just starting out on Python. However, I can't even get to the first stage. I can't... 375265d1663218521t-edit-context-menu-python-edit-example.jpg
    Add the command you want (Edit):
    Hi, I'm just starting out on Python. However, I can't even get to the first stage. I can't... 375264d1663218556t-edit-context-menu-python-add.jpg
    ]

dalchina, Apr 13, 2024
  4. soletsky Win User

Hi, I'm just starting out on Python. However, I can't even get to the first stage. I can't...

unlock sim t-mobile lumia 521

Thanks for your suggestion, but this is a prepaid phone --- no contract. As I said T-Mobile lists the number under an unknown carrier and suggested I contact Microsoft.

soletsky, Apr 13, 2024
Thema:

Hi, I'm just starting out on Python. However, I can't even get to the first stage. I can't...

1. Hi, I'm just starting out on Python. However, I can't even get to the first stage. I can't... - Similar Threads - I'm starting Python

2. I'm stuck on American Megatrends and I can't get out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm stuck on American Megatrends and I can't get out: Hi guys I have a question for all the IT profesional or just Microsoft workers what knows cause I'm always stuck on American Megatrends and yes I've tried to exit American Megatrends and I can't do anything exit or hi to advanced setting does anybody know...
  3. I'm stuck on American Megatrends and I can't get out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck on American Megatrends and I can't get out: Hi guys I have a question for all the IT profesional or just Microsoft workers what knows cause I'm always stuck on American Megatrends and yes I've tried to exit American Megatrends and I can't do anything exit or hi to advanced setting does anybody know...
  4. I'm stuck on American Megatrends and I can't get out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hi, I'm just starting out on Python. However, I can't even get to the first stage. I can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I'm just starting out on Python. However, I can't even get to the first stage. I can't...: Hi, I'm just starting out on Python. However, I can't even get to the first stage. I can't connect to the Desktop. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-just-starting-out-on-python-however-i-cant/7f77937d-715c-4fb0-a0ce-cdcc50b9671b
  6. I can't get out of the Bios.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get out of the Bios.: Last night I shutdown my laptop with whatever windows updates I needed and now I can't get past the bios screen. The bios recognizes all my hardware but when checking the boot menu is says, "The system cannot find any bootable devices." I tried adding the boot path manually...
  7. I can't get out of the Bios.

I can't get out of the Bios.: Last night I shutdown my laptop with whatever windows updates I needed and now I can't get past the bios screen. The bios recognizes all my hardware but when checking the boot menu is says, "The system cannot find any bootable devices." I tried adding the boot path manually...
  8. I can't start windows with out pin

I can't start windows with out pin: Hello I forgot pin to Start windows , widows dose not ask me for password anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-start-windows-with-out-pin/4aba039c-1d8c-452f-b0ab-5e12cea0fcbf
  9. Why I can't install autopy-python?????????

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why I can't install autopy-python?????????: I search in google but I can't fix it. I think windows community can help for this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-install-autopy-python/c9c6b615-e160-4b5a-bb2c-4be8135c4d8f
  10. I'm stuck in a loop and can't get out! Windows will no longer boot after this. I just get a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm stuck in a loop and can't get out! Windows will no longer boot after this. I just get a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HypeMalype [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/loe8mz/im_stuck_in_a_loop_and_cant_get_out_windows_will/