Windows 10: Hi, I'm locked out of my Windows account on my computer. I tried changing the password on...

Discus and support Hi, I'm locked out of my Windows account on my computer. I tried changing the password on... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I'm locked out of my Windows account on my laptop. I tried changing the password on my online account to see if the password change would... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TTWL, Feb 20, 2019.

1. TTWL Win User

Hi, I'm locked out of my Windows account on my computer. I tried changing the password on...

Hi,

I'm locked out of my Windows account on my laptop. I tried changing the password on my online account to see if the password change would generate to my Windows log in on my computer - it's not working. Please assist.

:)

2. change the lock screen password

Hi Eric,

Let us resolve you concern regarding on how you can change your lock screen password. We suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key; then, select Settings.
    • Click Accounts; then, Sign-In Options.
    • Tap the Change button in the Password section.
    • Re-enter your password; then, create a new password.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Feb 20, 2019
  3. account password change

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Which version of Windows 10 is currently installed in your computer?

2. Are you using a Microsoft Account to log into your computer?

To open System Properties and check the version of Windows, follow the steps below:

1. Open Run Command (Windows button+R).

2. In the dialog box type control system and hit enter.

If you are using a Microsoft Account to log into your system and you are unable to change the password, then I would suggest that you sign in online and change your password. Follow the steps below to do so.

• 1. Click on the link below to open the Microsoft site, and then select
      Security & privacy.
    Create your Microsoft Account Today

• Select Change password.

• Enter your current password, then the new password you want, then enter the new password again.

• Select Save.
    Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Hi, I'm locked out of my Windows account on my computer. I tried changing the password on...

forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Hi, I'm locked out of my Windows account on my computer. I tried changing the password on...

1. Hi, I'm locked out of my Windows account on my computer. I tried changing the password on... - Similar Threads - I'm locked account

2. Reset my computer undoing change's and now I'm locked out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset my computer undoing change's and now I'm locked out: I reset my gaming PC won't fully factory reset goes to 50-70 percent then undoing change's and now I can't log into my account and get in my computer when I try I get "The user profile service service failed the sign in user profile can't be located" if it can't be located...
  3. Reset my computer undoing change's and now I'm locked out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset my computer undoing change's and now I'm locked out: I reset my gaming PC won't fully factory reset goes to 50-70 percent then undoing change's and now I can't log into my account and get in my computer when I try I get "The user profile service service failed the sign in user profile can't be located" if it can't be located...
  4. I changed my password to nothing but now I'm locked out of my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I changed my password to nothing but now I'm locked out of my computer: I read somewhere that you can have no password so that you just press enter when it asks for password and it'll sign you in. I tried doing that but now when I try to sign in I get "incorrect password" every time, even when I try my old password...
  5. I changed my password to nothing but now I'm locked out of my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed my password to nothing but now I'm locked out of my computer: I read somewhere that you can have no password so that you just press enter when it asks for password and it'll sign you in. I tried doing that but now when I try to sign in I get "incorrect password" every time, even when I try my old password...
  6. I changed my password to nothing but now I'm locked out of my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Locked out of my laptop because I'm locked out of my email account

Locked out of my laptop because I'm locked out of my email account: Hi,I've recently been locked out of my personal windows account. I no longer have access to the recovery phone number because the account is 15 years old and frankly I dont use it. However I've used the email when I first got my lenovo laptop in order for me log into the...
  8. Windows 10 does not accept my Password and I'm locked out of my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 does not accept my Password and I'm locked out of my computer: My windows 10 is not recognzing my password, telling me it's incorrect. All of the solutions to resolve this issue require my bitlocker recovery key, but I have no record of having one. So I'm locked out of my computer. How do I get past this and unlock my computer?...
  9. I'm locked out of my own computer

I'm locked out of my own computer: Can somebody please help I have a Dell Latitude computer I mean ministrator I'm the owner of the computer and I had a friend use my computer now this and they have a user passcode or password on the front of the screen when you first log on and it's not even letting me get to...
  10. I'm locked out of my computer . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm locked out of my computer . . .: II was removing the password from the login, lock screen. I went into the Bios, during the process. Andd I somehow deleted my account. Stupid of me! Now, I'm locked out of my computer. When, I put in my password, it says, try again. To reset my password, it says I need a...