Windows 10: Hi, I'm looking to download a game which requires 26GB available. Can I use this disk space...

Discus and support Hi, I'm looking to download a game which requires 26GB available. Can I use this disk space... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/QueenLunaEatingTuna [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/QueenLunaEatingTuna, May 21, 2023.

1. Hi, I'm looking to download a game which requires 26GB available. Can I use this disk space...

/u/QueenLunaEatingTuna, May 21, 2023

2. Low Disk Space error

Hi,

I suggest you to delete the unwanted applications or games installed on the device and also perform a Disk Cleanup.

In order to delete the games or applications, which has been downloaded from the Windows Store you need to right click on the game and select
    Uninstall option from the Start menu.

If the games that you are downloaded are .exe or the applications which are not downloaded from the Windows Store, you may try deleting it from the Control panel.

To do so, please follow the below steps.

• Right Click on Start Menu.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Click Programs and Features.
    • Click on the programs that you would like to uninstall.
    I suggest you to try the steps in the following article to free up space and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/free-up-drive-space

Also, refer to the Wiki Article created by
    Andre Da Costa
    from the below link:

How to free up disk space in Windows

Redirecting

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, May 21, 2023
  3. Joan Pin Win User
    disk space reduced after media creation tool

Hi Sarah,

One of the possible reasons why your disk space was reduced is due to an unallocated disk space on your partitions. For us to isolate your concern, we suggest that you check your device's partition. To do this, follow the steps provided below:

• Type Computer Management on Ask me anything and press
      Enter.
    • Select Storage and click on Disk Management.
    • Send us a screenshot.
    We look forward to your response.

Joan Pin, May 21, 2023
  4. Hi, I'm looking to download a game which requires 26GB available. Can I use this disk space...

Hard disk space not enough for Game of war game in Windows 10

Hi Rolly ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please answer the below question to assist you better,

What is the make and model of the system?

What is the free space available?

The minimum system requirements for the game Gears of War is

Recommended System Requirements for 1920x1080

• Processor: Intel Core i5 3.5GHz+ or AMD FX 8-core
    • Memory: 16 GB RAM (4 GB VRAM)
    • Graphics: GeForce GTX 970 or Radeon R9 290X
    • Hard Drive: 60 GB available space
    • DirectX 12
    If space is not available free then you could choose different location to install the game.

Please refer the steps to change the save location of new apps,

1. In Search Bar type Settings and then Enter.

2. Select System and then storage.

3. Select the drive where new apps has to be stored.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 21, 2023
Thema:

Hi, I'm looking to download a game which requires 26GB available. Can I use this disk space...

1. Hi, I'm looking to download a game which requires 26GB available. Can I use this disk space... - Similar Threads - I'm looking download

2. Disk space available randomly decreased

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk space available randomly decreased: Hello,I woke up today to find out my computer had only 550 MB left. I didn't add any files. Before, I had 3 GB left. I have a lot of PowerPoint files How can I fix this?Computer Specs:Dell Lattitude 3120 running Windows 11 Pro x64Intel Celery Celeron at 1.10 GHz4.00 GB of...
  3. Disk space available randomly decreased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk space available randomly decreased: Hello,I woke up today to find out my computer had only 550 MB left. I didn't add any files. Before, I had 3 GB left. I have a lot of PowerPoint files How can I fix this?Computer Specs:Dell Lattitude 3120 running Windows 11 Pro x64Intel Celery Celeron at 1.10 GHz4.00 GB of...
  4. I deleted a local disk which is now unallocated space and I'm not able to use it or extend...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted a local disk which is now unallocated space and I'm not able to use it or extend...: Guys, I actually deleted my F local disk, which was around 300gb and now I'm not able to extend it to other drives or create it's own local drive. When I try to extend it shows the error 'there is not enough space available on the disks to complete this operation. Now the...
  5. I deleted a local disk which is now unallocated space and I'm not able to use it or extend...

I deleted a local disk which is now unallocated space and I'm not able to use it or extend...: Guys, I actually deleted my F local disk, which was around 300gb and now I'm not able to extend it to other drives or create it's own local drive. When I try to extend it shows the error 'there is not enough space available on the disks to complete this operation. Now the...
  6. I deleted a local disk which is now unallocated space and I'm not able to use it or extend...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. how can i download a engine for a requirement for a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i download a engine for a requirement for a game: because everytime i try to download it it wont let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-download-a-engine-for-a-requirement-for/6ca9ac1d-7ec7-47cb-b544-aa400002282b
  8. how can i download a engine for a requirement for a game

how can i download a engine for a requirement for a game: because everytime i try to download it it wont let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-download-a-engine-for-a-requirement-for/6ca9ac1d-7ec7-47cb-b544-aa400002282b
  9. Download errors and still using up disk space?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download errors and still using up disk space?: i just wanted to install a big .exe file but had too little memory for it so it stopped after some time. now the disk space is full and i can't find the folder or whatever it was that took so much memory Download-Fehler und trotzdem Speicherplatz verbraucht?
  10. Which office can I download and use for free?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Which office can I download and use for free?: Which office can I download and use for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-office-can-i-download-and-use-for-free/f5b5acc1-c26a-473d-a212-57ad20f43c70"