Windows 10: Hi, I'm new. I'm having a problem wiith an hourglass blinking in w10.

Discus and support Hi, I'm new. I'm having a problem wiith an hourglass blinking in w10. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have gone to every posting board looking for a solution. It is next to the cursor. Many sites I went to had many suggestions but nothing that seemed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by velvetrider, May 4, 2020.

1. Hi, I'm new. I'm having a problem wiith an hourglass blinking in w10.

I have gone to every posting board looking for a solution. It is next to the cursor. Many sites I went to had many suggestions but nothing that seemed to work well. What I found was that my wifi is sending a burst every 5 seconds which corresponds with the appearance of the hourglass. Maybe this a clue for others more advanced than me. Hope this helps. I have windows 10.

:)

velvetrider, May 4, 2020
  2. garryrock Win User

Hourglass is blinking all the time.

still have blinking hourglass

garryrock, May 4, 2020
  3. garryrock Win User
    Hourglass is blinking all the time.

i have a hourglass blinking all the time

Modified title from: hourglass

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Network & internet

garryrock, May 4, 2020
  4. Hi, I'm new. I'm having a problem wiith an hourglass blinking in w10.

Blinking hourglass on Windows 10

Had the same courser/hourglass blinking problem. removed HP Simplepass program - stopped the problem immediately! Thanks for the tip saved me hours of trial and error!

CharlesPaskus, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Hi, I'm new. I'm having a problem wiith an hourglass blinking in w10.

1. Hi, I'm new. I'm having a problem wiith an hourglass blinking in w10. - Similar Threads - I'm I'm having

2. Hi I'm having problems ripping a cd .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I'm having problems ripping a cd .: Hi.I've been trying to rip a few cd's onto my Asus Notebook PC using an LG External Super Multi Dvd Rewriter.I was successful in ripping one cd onto my computer but any other cd after that skips while ripping .The cd's play well until I hit the 'rip' option.I am using Windows...
  3. Hi I'm having problems ripping a cd .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I'm having problems ripping a cd .: Hi.I've been trying to rip a few cd's onto my Asus Notebook PC using an LG External Super Multi Dvd Rewriter.I was successful in ripping one cd onto my computer but any other cd after that skips while ripping .The cd's play well until I hit the 'rip' option.I am using Windows...
  4. I'm having latency problems on W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having latency problems on W10: So I've downgraded to windows 10 from 11 because I don't have TPM2.0.and I'm having low fps on games ,latency problems on OS and stuff. For example valorant keep freezing then crashes . DO NOT ASK NONSENSE STUFF LIKE " Are you sure your cpu is working well?" "Did you made a...
  5. I'm having latency problems on W10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having latency problems on W10: So I've downgraded to windows 10 from 11 because I don't have TPM2.0.and I'm having low fps on games ,latency problems on OS and stuff. For example valorant keep freezing then crashes . DO NOT ASK NONSENSE STUFF LIKE " Are you sure your cpu is working well?" "Did you made a...
  6. I'm having latency problems on W10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Hi There! I'm new here on this community. How to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi There! I'm new here on this community. How to fix this problem?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thisisvjmediaarts [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ulroc5/hi_there_im_new_here_on_this_community_how_to_fix/
  8. I'm having a problem

I'm having a problem: I have multiple USB devices connected, my mouse, keyboard, a wireless USB thing for wifi, and an audio interface. The wifi USB and interface keep cutting out and I don't know what to do. can someone help me please? submitted by /u/krutchieeater466 [link] [comments]...
  9. I'm having problems with the new updates.

I'm having problems with the new updates.: So basically I'm not able to update my laptop. I'm having a problem with the following updates: 2020-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4574727) 2020-08 Microsoft Edge Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems...
  10. I'm having problems

I'm having problems: I'm going to sell my pc but it seems like the pc doesn't want to factory reset what can I do? submitted by /u/happerkapper [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ff8gpw/im_having_problems/