Windows 10: Hi, I'm new. I'm having a problem wiith an hourglass blinking in w10.

Discus and support Hi, I'm new. I'm having a problem wiith an hourglass blinking in w10. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have gone to every posting board looking for a solution. It is next to the cursor. Many sites I went to had many suggestions but nothing that seemed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by velvetrider, May 4, 2020.

1. Hi, I'm new. I'm having a problem wiith an hourglass blinking in w10.

I have gone to every posting board looking for a solution. It is next to the cursor. Many sites I went to had many suggestions but nothing that seemed to work well. What I found was that my wifi is sending a burst every 5 seconds which corresponds with the appearance of the hourglass. Maybe this a clue for others more advanced than me. Hope this helps. I have windows 10.

:)

velvetrider, May 4, 2020
  2. garryrock Win User

Hourglass is blinking all the time.

still have blinking hourglass

garryrock, May 4, 2020
  3. garryrock Win User
    Hourglass is blinking all the time.

i have a hourglass blinking all the time

Modified title from: hourglass

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Network & internet

garryrock, May 4, 2020
  4. Hi, I'm new. I'm having a problem wiith an hourglass blinking in w10.

Blinking hourglass on Windows 10

Had the same courser/hourglass blinking problem. removed HP Simplepass program - stopped the problem immediately! Thanks for the tip saved me hours of trial and error!

CharlesPaskus, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Hi, I'm new. I'm having a problem wiith an hourglass blinking in w10.

1. Hi, I'm new. I'm having a problem wiith an hourglass blinking in w10. - Similar Threads - I'm I'm having

2. Hi I'm having all kind of blue screens in the world

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi I'm having all kind of blue screens in the world: Hi I'm having all kind of blue screens in the world what should i do? i have trid to do a format am also getting blue screen in the install process i don't know what to do please some help the most blue screen i'm having it's MAMORY MANGMENT...
  3. I'm having a weird problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm having a weird problem: Hello, I'm experiencing a pretty strange problem that has never happened before. It first occurred about five days ago. Here's the issue: Whenever I start my computer after having turned it off, the the touchpad on my laptop isn't working properly. The best way to explain it...
  4. I'm having problems

I'm having problems: I'm going to sell my pc but it seems like the pc doesn't want to factory reset what can I do? submitted by /u/happerkapper [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ff8gpw/im_having_problems/
  5. I'm having an issue with the new Edge

in Browsers and Email
    I'm having an issue with the new Edge: I'm having an issue with the new Edge. We run Zoom for conferencing. When I click the link to open up zoom (already installed on my machine) I get this message. I click Open and Zoom the app loads and I'm in. How can I prevent/allow this popup automatically so it doesn't...
  6. I'm having a very weird problem

I'm having a very weird problem: So my computer is making white noise. Not the hardware itself, it is digitally making it. It just randomly happens and won't go away. And it's not just pure white noise, there's some other types of noise as well. It just started yesterday. It isnt a problem with the...
  7. I'm having a Audio problem, Is there a fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm having a Audio problem, Is there a fix?: I'm having a problem with my Audio, I have no idea what to do! Is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-a-audio-problem-is-there-a-fix/26a06a7d-09a1-4c83-a88e-d84e2a4c70a9
  8. Hi, I'm Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I'm Cortana: What a raucous noise. Microsoft to silence Cortana during Windows 10 setup - The Verge Win 10 pro will in the future have Cortana silenced at setup. Hi Im Cortana - YouTube 124701
  9. Hi, I'm Cortana

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi, I'm Cortana: What a raucous noise. Microsoft to silence Cortana during Windows 10 setup - The Verge Win 10 pro will in the future have Cortana silenced at setup. Hi Im Cortana - YouTube 124701
  10. I'm having a problem with chrome

in Browsers and Email
    I'm having a problem with chrome: Seems like I have to keep going in and clearing my history, I remember several times going into the settings and setting it so it doesn't save my history or my search results. Or any websites that I go to. Is there a good tutorial on here that explains how to set it up so...