Windows 10: Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless...

Discus and support Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless capability using the Physical switch and function keys. Any other way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sphe 612, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Sphe 612 Win User

Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless...

Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless capability using the Physical switch and function keys. Any other way to do it?

:)

Sphe 612, Feb 24, 2024
  2. Bree Win User

Toshiba Laptop locked into Hibernate during boot

Welcome to TenForums @Meacenas

This problem has been occurring for years, this is the same fault in XP....

https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussi...nation-337838/

If taking the battery out, holding down the power button then putting the battery back doesn't work it suggests that the battery may have died. Try taking it out and leaving it out. Run the laptop from just the power cord and see it that helps, it did for several of those in that XP thread. If so, buy a new battery.

As a fellow Toshiba owner I can understand that Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless... :)

3. N73 M Switching OFF Automatically

hi, eraianbanc can u tell the steps wat u did t solve this problem...m having the same probleb ( N 73 Switching OFF Automatically)

anand9766644857, Feb 24, 2024
  4. Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless...

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless...

1. Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless... - Similar Threads - I'm Sphe need

2. Need to edit my birtdate as I'm the adult on the account. But it won't allow me to edit.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Need to edit my birtdate as I'm the adult on the account. But it won't allow me to edit.: I tried to edit the change of birth to your ******.com using your parent account *********** and got an error message that says, " Learn more. To manage restrictions for your children, view your family settings." That is why you are redirected to the Family Safety support....
  3. Need to edit my birtdate as I'm the adult on the account. But it won't allow me to edit.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to edit my birtdate as I'm the adult on the account. But it won't allow me to edit.: I tried to edit the change of birth to your *** Email address is removed for privacy *** using your parent account 16263540728 and got an error message that says, " Learn more. To manage restrictions for your children, view your family settings." That is why you are...
  4. Need to edit my birtdate as I'm the adult on the account. But it won't allow me to edit.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to edit my birtdate as I'm the adult on the account. But it won't allow me to edit.: I tried to edit the change of birth to your *** Email address is removed for privacy *** using your parent account 16263540728 and got an error message that says, " Learn more. To manage restrictions for your children, view your family settings." That is why you are...
  5. Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless...: Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless capability using the Physical switch and function keys. Any other way to do it?...
  6. Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless...: Hi, I'm Sphe. I need help. My Toshiba laptop won't allow me to switch on wireless capability using the Physical switch and function keys. Any other way to do it?...
  7. I need help with a toshiba laptop thats giving me a hard time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with a toshiba laptop thats giving me a hard time: Im trying to reset this laptop but it wont let me. Everything I turn it on it shows me a black screen with a blue rectangle that says enter password, i forgot it and it wont let me do anything else. I am also trying to upload a picture to show you guys but its not working....
  8. I need help with a toshiba laptop thats giving me a hard time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with a toshiba laptop thats giving me a hard time: Im trying to reset this laptop but it wont let me. Everything I turn it on it shows me a black screen with a blue rectangle that says enter password, i forgot it and it wont let me do anything else. I am also trying to upload a picture to show you guys but its not working....
  9. Wireless network won't allow me to set to private

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless network won't allow me to set to private: Hi,I have noticed that my wireless network is set to public when I need it to be private. I have entered into the network properties and selected private under the active network but it immediately changes to public when I close the window.I've attempted the power shell...
  10. Toshiba Laptop Won't Allow Sign-In

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Toshiba Laptop Won't Allow Sign-In: I have a Toshiba Laptop running Windows 10. Whenever the computer goes into sleep mode, the user is asked to select Ctrl+Alt-Del to wake it back up to the sign-in screen. There, they are given two options: to use the fingerprint scanner clicking on a fingerprint icon or to...