Windows 10: Hi, I'm the real one (Smith Erikson)

Discus and support Hi, I'm the real one (Smith Erikson) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Questions are still being sent to this account Directly and the person who stole the account is still responding, in fact to the plagiarized response... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SmithErikson, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Hi, I'm the real one (Smith Erikson)

Questions are still being sent to this account Directly and the person who stole the account is still responding, in fact to the plagiarized response of other experts and I do nothing directly about it, I ask the experts to help expose this thief of accounts please, Directly has to verify that the email has been changed to enter the Directly account, it is not the same with what I assign that account and also changed the PayPal account, in fact, everything I had earned It was also stolen on Saturday. I imagine that tomorrow he will be accused by the thief, it seems to be an injustice that has not directly done anything about it, I know this is not going on this forum, but it is the only way to communicate with you,

Thank you,

The real
    Smith Erikson

:)

SmithErikson, Aug 6, 2019

2. I cannot get Edge to start

Thankyou Smith Erikson...

I did as you suggested that did not fix my problem, but in the process of doing as you suggested, I found the real problem was with a VPN and a proxy server. anyway with your help I am back uprunning normally.

It is very nice to have help with problems and I thank you again

PhilipKintner, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Hi, I'm the real one (Smith Erikson)

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Hi, I'm the real one (Smith Erikson)

1. Hi, I'm the real one (Smith Erikson) - Similar Threads - I'm real Smith

2. Hi I'm Tory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I'm Tory: HiMy hp computer said locking and died I'm trying to turn it on and won't work it's currently charging and nothing is working please reply as soon as you get the chance Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-im-tory/8d821c1a-32db-4739-8151-5e6222f83450
  3. I'm in a real pickle here...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm in a real pickle here...: to make a long story short, nvdia released a trojan virus yesterday, I was dumb enough to fall for it, I had no choice but to factory reset but now I get an error when trying to log in, booting safe mode would've worked if my laptop's keyboard would function in safe mode but...
  4. I'm in a real pickle here...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm in a real pickle here...: to make a long story short, nvdia released a trojan virus yesterday, I was dumb enough to fall for it, I had no choice but to factory reset but now I get an error when trying to log in, booting safe mode would've worked if my laptop's keyboard would function in safe mode but...
  5. Smith

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Smith: hi, hope someone can help, i have a folder C:\Users\LENOVO inside C drive and i can't find it, i saw it at first but then it disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smith/d31ed1be-671a-491e-b6ad-ea0bf71f2e53
  6. Smith

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smith: hi, hope someone can help, i have a folder C:\Users\LENOVO inside C drive and i can't find it, i saw it at first but then it disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smith/d31ed1be-671a-491e-b6ad-ea0bf71f2e53
  7. Smith

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Angela Smith

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Angela Smith: I can not get onto my laptop my pin is no longer available and I have forgotten my password can someone please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/angela-smith/d66de896-1a58-4d45-9f16-e592a24e9dfe
  9. Hi, I'm Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I'm Cortana: What a raucous noise. Microsoft to silence Cortana during Windows 10 setup - The Verge Win 10 pro will in the future have Cortana silenced at setup. Hi Im Cortana - YouTube 124701
  10. Hi, I'm Cortana

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi, I'm Cortana: What a raucous noise. Microsoft to silence Cortana during Windows 10 setup - The Verge Win 10 pro will in the future have Cortana silenced at setup. Hi Im Cortana - YouTube 124701