Windows 10: Hi I'm trying to find the shortcut tab in properties so I can enable the debug mode in hoi4...

Discus and support Hi I'm trying to find the shortcut tab in properties so I can enable the debug mode in hoi4... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jamie_Pull_That_Up [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jamie_Pull_That_Up, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Hi I'm trying to find the shortcut tab in properties so I can enable the debug mode in hoi4...

/u/Jamie_Pull_That_Up, Feb 16, 2021

2. enabling JIT debugging / HP simplified not found

Hi Alex,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

I suggest you to follow the below procedure and check if it helps.

Just-In-Time debugging is a feature that launches the Visual Studio debugger automatically when a program, running outside Visual Studio, encounters a fatal error. Just-In-Time debugging allows you to examine the error
    before the application is terminated by the operating system. The Visual Studio debugger does not need to be running when the error occurs.

To enable/disable Just-In-Time debugging

In Visual Studio,

• On the Tools menu, click Options.

• In the Options dialog box, select the Debugging folder.

• In the Debugging folder, select the Just-In-Time page.

• In the Enable Just-In-Time debugging of these types of code box, select or clear the relevant program types: Managed, Native, or Script.

To disable Just-In-Time debugging, once it has been enabled, you must be running with Administrator privileges. Enabling Just-In-Time debugging sets a registry key, and Administrator privileges are
    required to change that key.

• Click OK.
    Checks out this link for more information on JIT debugger. Also To enable/disable Just-In-Time debugging

Just-In-Time Debugging - Visual Studio 2015

(Obsolete) How to: Enable/Disable Just-In-Time Debugging

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Feb 16, 2021
  3. google chorme

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This could be a compatibility issue. I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the chrome shortcut and click Properties at the bottom of the list.

• Click on Compatibility tab and look for Compatibility Mode.

• Uncheck the check saying "Run this program in compatibility mode for."

Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Ratandeep Win User

Hi I'm trying to find the shortcut tab in properties so I can enable the debug mode in hoi4...

Shortcut tab missing in file properties

Hello Tamal,

Thank you for posting your question on Microsoft community.

I would like to know some information about the issue so that we could help you better.

Does the issue persist in properties of all the files and shortcuts?

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue.

This issue may occur due to corrupt or missing Windows files.

Shortcut tab will be there only when we create shortcut for any particular folder or file.

However, if it does not help, I would suggest you to try following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Run system file checker(SFC) and see if it helps. Please follow these steps:

a. Press Windows + X keys and click command prompt(admin).

b. Type the following command in command prompt and press Enter.

sfc /scannow

System file checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

If issue still persists, use method 2.

Method 2:

Run DISM tool and check the issue. Please follow these steps:

a. Press Windows + X keys and click command prompt(admin).

b. Type the following command in command prompt and press Enter.

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

I hope this information helps.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you

Ratandeep, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

Hi I'm trying to find the shortcut tab in properties so I can enable the debug mode in hoi4...

1. Hi I'm trying to find the shortcut tab in properties so I can enable the debug mode in hoi4... - Similar Threads - I'm trying find

2. Cannot Find or Add Location Tab in Properties when trying to move a folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Find or Add Location Tab in Properties when trying to move a folder.: Hello,I have been having so much problems trying to move a folder out of c:\users\username\OneDrive. Up until a few days ago, I had a Location Tab in Properties. I was trying to move a folder out of there, but I kept on getting error messages. Now I don't know where it is:I...
  3. Cannot Find or Add Location Tab in Properties when trying to move a folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Find or Add Location Tab in Properties when trying to move a folder.: Hello,I have been having so much problems trying to move a folder out of c:\users\username\OneDrive. Up until a few days ago, I had a Location Tab in Properties. I was trying to move a folder out of there, but I kept on getting error messages. Now I don't know where it is:I...
  4. where do i find the "destination part" in shortcut properties

where do i find the "destination part" in shortcut properties: where do i find the "destination part" in shortcut properties https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-destination-part-in-shortcut/829bb4aa-7e3c-4afd-836b-8bcf308da218
  5. Shortcut Tab missing in Properties window in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Shortcut Tab missing in Properties window in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you have ever opened the Properties of an application (.exe) file, you might have seen the Shortcut tab there. The Shortcut tab is useful when you want to add some arguments to an application. Some users found the Shortcut tab missing in the Properties window in...
  6. Hi,I'm a student so I lost my laptop though when I try to find it it's device location is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi,I'm a student so I lost my laptop though when I try to find it it's device location is...: Please I really need some assistance ASAP,I'd appreciate that mates.Good day friends https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hiim-a-student-so-i-lost-my-laptop-though-when-i/2db9efa2-4c73-452b-b166-20a377cca414
  7. Hi,I'm a student so I lost my laptop though when I try to find it it's device location is...

Hi,I'm a student so I lost my laptop though when I try to find it it's device location is...: Please I really need some assistance ASAP,I'd appreciate that mates.Good day friends https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hiim-a-student-so-i-lost-my-laptop-though-when-i/2db9efa2-4c73-452b-b166-20a377cca414
  8. Hi,I'm a student so I lost my laptop though when I try to find it it's device location is...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Shortcut Tab missing in Shortcut properties

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shortcut Tab missing in Shortcut properties: I'm trying to enable cheats in Far Cry 2, so I made a shortcut and wanted to add the parameters in the shortcut tab in the properties. Problem is, there is no Shortcut tab. Only General, Web Document, Security, Details and Previous Versions. submitted by /u/TheIronSven...
  10. Trying to get the comparability tab in properties.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to get the comparability tab in properties.: I’m trying to run some older games and I need to use compatibility mode. I didn’t have it in properties so I looked up how to add it. So I followed the steps of going into Run then finding windows. It says that I need to click on “AppCompat” but that doesn’t show up. Any...