Windows 10: Hi! Im wondering if there is a shortcut to disable/ log out of devices I may have...

Discus and support Hi! Im wondering if there is a shortcut to disable/ log out of devices I may have... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello! So thankyou for helping set up my account. how can know my previous up date to windows 10 was successful. or if I have to download Microsoft... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Fedex, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Fedex Win User

Hi! Im wondering if there is a shortcut to disable/ log out of devices I may have...

Hello! So thankyou for helping set up my account. how can know my previous up date to windows 10 was successful. or if I have to download Microsoft edge for the 15th time? thank you!

I was elated when I saw my picture by my profile. It was a good feeling. Hopefully I can continue to learn from this community and soon even contribute! Another question, I, recently disabled one drive. Figured it was a root of my issue since I created so many alias emails. Im attempting to polish my signing in skills and spend more time actually harnessing the tools available.

Ill get back

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

Fedex, Aug 30, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Shortcut to Enable/Disable touch screen drivers in Device Manager?

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

You will be able to create shortcut to device manger but you will not be able to create shortcut to enable/disable a device in device manager.

To create a shortcut to device manager follow the steps below.

• long press the screen where you want to create shortcut.
    • Click on new and then select shortcut.
    • In the blank space type in devmgmt.msc.
    • Click next and follow the wizard.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards

Arun B J, Aug 30, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

I didn't see on your list using Win-X to bring up the basic setup of system tools like the original control panel, easy access to device manager, etc. not technically a list of commands, but at least a shortcut *Smile Hi! Im wondering if there is a shortcut to disable/ log out of devices I may have... :)

Ahhzz, Aug 30, 2020
  4. terrace Win User

Hi! Im wondering if there is a shortcut to disable/ log out of devices I may have...

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Hi! Im wondering if there is a shortcut to disable/ log out of devices I may have... :)

terrace, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Hi! Im wondering if there is a shortcut to disable/ log out of devices I may have... - Similar Threads - wondering shortcut disable

2. Hi im fuzail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi im fuzail: so i have a problem where i cant download anything it says virus scan failed. i saw a video and a other report but i tried it and it says i cant edit it i saw another video but that did not work it says you cant change it access denied. the browsers i cant download are opera...
  3. I may have figured this out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I may have figured this out.: Here is my original post: Can you please tell me how to fix my computer? I'm having trouble - Microsoft CommunityI may have discovered the problem. Please see the image below.It appears that "System Reserved" is on Disk 1. Should "System Reserved" in fact be on Disk 0?...
  4. I may have figured this out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I may have figured this out.: Here is my original post: Can you please tell me how to fix my computer? I'm having trouble - Microsoft CommunityI may have discovered the problem. Please see the image below.It appears that "System Reserved" is on Disk 1. Should "System Reserved" in fact be on Disk 0?...
  5. I may have figured this out.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Hi, Im having issue with EWS conncetivity.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, Im having issue with EWS conncetivity.: My company is using Blackberry UEM.We're testing connectivity between Blackberry BEMS and Microsoft Exchange right now.BEMS is a mobile notification system.We keep getting the error "no autodiscovery point found" while testing.We contacted BlackBerry support, but they are...
  7. Hi, Im having issue with EWS conncetivity.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, Im having issue with EWS conncetivity.: My company is using Blackberry UEM.We're testing connectivity between Blackberry BEMS and Microsoft Exchange right now.BEMS is a mobile notification system.We keep getting the error "no autodiscovery point found" while testing.We contacted BlackBerry support, but they are...
  8. Hi, Im having issue with EWS conncetivity.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. hi im having this issue with a program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hi im having this issue with a program: i asked some people out there and they said that maybe the dll is blocked but it does not seem like is blocked See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text **************...
  10. Hi there. I wonder, how do I disable the "ctrl + shift/alt+shift" shortcut to switch...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi there. I wonder, how do I disable the "ctrl + shift/alt+shift" shortcut to switch...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LASLOW01 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9dsn9/hi_there_i_wonder_how_do_i_disable_the_ctrl/