Windows 10: Hi is there a forum which can help with analyzing Hi-jack this?

Discus and support Hi is there a forum which can help with analyzing Hi-jack this? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi ,i remember years ago there used to be MSM community grooups which could help with Hijack this analyzing. are there still groups that do this?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DianaBell1, May 16, 2019.

1. Hi is there a forum which can help with analyzing Hi-jack this?

Hi ,i remember years ago there used to be MSM community grooups which could help with Hijack this analyzing.

are there still groups that do this?

thank you

:)

DianaBell1, May 16, 2019

2. Hi Jacked ccount

Hi Nostradamous,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Which browser are you using?

Your account seem to be hacked or compromised.

So, I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

My account has been hacked:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/outlook/hacked-account

Help protect your account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/outlook/help-protect-account

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 16, 2019
  3. Anup Karkal, May 16, 2019
  4. Hi is there a forum which can help with analyzing Hi-jack this?

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Hi is there a forum which can help with analyzing Hi-jack this?

1. Hi is there a forum which can help with analyzing Hi-jack this? - Similar Threads - forum help analyzing

2. Hi, can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, can someone help me?: My screen has a clouded white border that is always there now, and it won't go away. I have tried to reset my settings, install updates, and restart the system. However, noting has worked! What can I do to fix this?...
  3. Hi, can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, can someone help me?: My screen has a clouded white border that is always there now, and it won't go away. I have tried to reset my settings, install updates, and restart the system. However, noting has worked! What can I do to fix this?...
  4. Hi help me

Hi help me: After putting my password in sign in page the account wont log in. It will straightly go back to the sign in page. It accepts the password and no error message. I have MS account in this PC and I can also sign in the account in my other device. The problem is on this PC. I...
  5. Hi, please can anybody help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, please can anybody help?: Why cannot I upgrade to Win 11 when my laptop meets all criteria?This is to say, when I run the MS checker all is ok except my processor. When I go to check for compatible ones, mine is one that is acceptable?I am not really pc literate.My laptop spec= Gigabyte Sabre 17...
  6. Hi, please can anybody help?

Hi, please can anybody help?: Why cannot I upgrade to Win 11 when my laptop meets all criteria?This is to say, when I run the MS checker all is ok except my processor. When I go to check for compatible ones, mine is one that is acceptable?I am not really pc literate.My laptop spec= Gigabyte Sabre 17...
  7. Hi can someone plz help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi can someone plz help: Hi guys...um don't know stuff all so sorry I am a dumba** bout all this...Ok so I'm stuck in auto repair loop...can't use system restore...or reinstall windows..or anything on auto repair...anything I try go to will lead me to bsod critical blah code thing...then back to auto...
  8. how do i contact help for hi-jacked addresss

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i contact help for hi-jacked addresss: help with hi-jacked account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-contact-help-for-hi-jacked-addresss/93588cec-9b6f-419e-83de-18d9b7017ad8
  9. Original Account Hi-Jacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Original Account Hi-Jacked: Hello, I had to create a new account because someone gained access to my original microsoft account and re-directed signing into original account to a different email address. So I cannot sign into it to original account to close it or make to any corrections because I'm not...
  10. Hi can you help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi can you help me: I tried moving all of my data and files from an old card drive to my new ssd via a sta to usb 3.0 cable and I can use all of the programs just fine so far but I can only access them through file explorer; they're not in the start menu thing. That isnt a big problem but...