Windows 10: Hi, I've been getting this error whenever I try to update windows. I've been needing to...

Discus and support Hi, I've been getting this error whenever I try to update windows. I've been needing to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarvinostheGreat [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DarvinostheGreat, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Hi, I've been getting this error whenever I try to update windows. I've been needing to...

/u/DarvinostheGreat, Dec 19, 2020

2. Ses takılması ve devamında fps düşmesi.

Csgo oynarken discorda bir arkadaşım katıldığında sesler takıldı ve fps im 20 lere düştü. ve csgo nun konsolunda bu hata yazıyordu: Xaudio2 Error 88880001

Elapsed time: 0.00 seconds

HAMZAGUNAY1, Dec 19, 2020
  3. BarisT Win User
    Meego ve Maemo forumuna hoş geldiniz

Bu bölüm Nokia N9 ve N900 gibi Nokia ürünlerini tartışmak için oluşturuldu. Burada bu telefonların tüm dünyadaki diğer sahipleri ile tanışabilir ve bu modelleri kullanma ve sorun giderme ile ilgili konuları tartışabilirsiniz.

Birçok farklı Nokia departmanından kişiler bu tartışmaları aktif olarak izlemektedir ve birçoğu "Çalışan" durumuyla katılım gösterir. Forum kurallarımızdan Nokia'nın bu forumu nasıl izlediği ve Nokia çalışanlarının nasıl katılım gösterdiği hakkında bilgi
    edinin.

En iyi dileklerimizle,

Nokia Destek Forum ekibi

BarisT, Dec 19, 2020
  4. Hi, I've been getting this error whenever I try to update windows. I've been needing to...

Ses takılması ve devamında fps düşmesi.

Merhaba HAMZAGUNAY1,

Bundan önceki sekme, Gelişmiş sekmesi,

"Varsayılanları Geri Yükle" tuşuna "Uygula" ve "Tamam" isabetini görmelisiniz.

Bundan sonra herhangi bir değişiklik olup olmadığını bana bildirin.

Teşekkürler ve saygılar,

RichardGuerzon, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

Hi, I've been getting this error whenever I try to update windows. I've been needing to...

1. Hi, I've been getting this error whenever I try to update windows. I've been needing to... - Similar Threads - I've been getting

2. I think I've been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think I've been hacked: I had an alert pop up and was asked to call 855-451-2951. I was connected with Microsoft but I want to verify that it was actually microsoft and not a hack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-ive-been-hacked/5a7234e1-b771-42d6-a19f-e8125183ef3c
  3. I've been trying to install updates for ages

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I've been trying to install updates for ages: There are two updates on my pc that absolutely refuse to install. I've tried countless things, the troubleshooter, downloading them from the catalogue and nothing seems to work and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. About an hour ago I went and checked windows update and...
  4. [HELP NEEDED] I've been getting multiple BSODs recently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [HELP NEEDED] I've been getting multiple BSODs recently: Hello,I've been getting several blue screens of death over the past few weeks. I've already tried the following with no luck, sometimes multiple times:- chkdsk /f on both my HDD and SDD- Running the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool- Reseating my RAM- Updating my drivers-...
  5. I've been getting this error like every few minutes? I've tried restarting and disabling...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've been getting this error like every few minutes? I've tried restarting and disabling...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Nyaaten [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j5fcio/ive_been_getting_this_error_like_every_few/
  6. I've been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've been hacked: I had to make a new email cause someone hacked my old one please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-hacked/ad574826-96dd-4117-9e51-094f8b7a8c62
  7. I've been trying to connect this printer to my computer but whenever I enter the PIN, I get...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've been trying to connect this printer to my computer but whenever I enter the PIN, I get...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheInklingGamer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hvwii1/ive_been_trying_to_connect_this_printer_to_my/
  8. I've been attacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've been attacked: Today I received an e-mail stating that I've been hacked and they showed me that they know what one of my passwords are. They threatened me unless I send them money they are going to send compromising video taken of me thru my computer camera to everyone on my contact list....
  9. I've been getting this error a lot recently and I tried the suggested tips

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I've been getting this error a lot recently and I tried the suggested tips: I've been getting this error: Windows Script Host Script: C:\windows\system32\Maintenance.vbs Line: 10 Char: 2 Error: Type mismatch 'CInt' Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error and I read This thread about the same error but it didn't help. I have recently...
  10. I've been getting bluescreens everytime there's a windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've been getting bluescreens everytime there's a windows update: So I've been having this problem for longer than a year now. usually after a windows update, my computer will start getting bluescreens. Mostly it only occurs when I'm playing a 3D game or using a video editing software (I think it happens when I'm using any programmes...