Windows 10: Hi I've been having some problems with my computer I need a bios code

Discus and support Hi I've been having some problems with my computer I need a bios code in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I've been having problems with my computer it needs a bios code it's been having this problem since April 2022... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Natalie1995, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Hi I've been having some problems with my computer I need a bios code

Hi I've been having problems with my computer it needs a bios code it's been having this problem since April 2022

:)

Natalie1995, Aug 16, 2022

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Aug 16, 2022
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Hi I've been having some problems with my computer I need a bios code

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

Hi I've been having some problems with my computer I need a bios code

1. Hi I've been having some problems with my computer I need a bios code - Similar Threads - I've been having

2. I've been having small audio problems?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been having small audio problems?: I've had this PC about 4-5 months, its a Intel Core i3-12100 64 bit OS and Processor. UHD graphics 730. And I don't think that the PC is the issue, but I've heard more a less a buzz like sound, maybe static you could say, coming from my speakers. They are 1 to a couple years...
  3. I've been having small audio problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having small audio problems?: I've had this PC about 4-5 months, its a Intel Core i3-12100 64 bit OS and Processor. UHD graphics 730. And I don't think that the PC is the issue, but I've heard more a less a buzz like sound, maybe static you could say, coming from my speakers. They are 1 to a couple years...
  4. I please need someone's help. I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I please need someone's help. I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some...: I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some time now and I would like if someone could help me evaluate the minidump file... :\with the persistence of the problems I even changed some pieces of hardware, I already completely formatted the operating system and I...
  5. I please need someone's help. I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I please need someone's help. I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some...: I've been having BSOD "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" for some time now and I would like if someone could help me evaluate the minidump file... :\with the persistence of the problems I even changed some pieces of hardware, I already completely formatted the operating system and I...
  6. Hi I've been having some problems with my computer I need a bios code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I've been having some problems with my computer I need a bios code: Hi I've been having problems with my computer it needs a bios code it's been having this problem since April 2022 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-ive-been-having-some-problems-with-my-computer/8b8c9b8a-4af3-48d9-8755-ff310ead01a5
  7. I've been having many MANY problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I've been having many MANY problems.: In august, I had gotten a new laptop, the ASUS TUF GAMING A15, its runs fast and looks good! but since i got it I have been having many many problems with it constantly blue screening and freezing, it started in nov when I had gotten A DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error, i didn't...
  8. Hi, I've been getting this error whenever I try to update windows. I've been needing to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi, I've been getting this error whenever I try to update windows. I've been needing to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarvinostheGreat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kg1rwj/hi_ive_been_getting_this_error_whenever_i_try_to/
  9. I've been having a problem with "windows sonic"

I've been having a problem with "windows sonic": I've tried both ways to enable it and when i activate it, it just goes back to none/off do i need to install a program? submitted by /u/your_dunkle_sans101 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fpe67f/ive_been_having_a_problem_with_windows_sonic/
  10. I've been having a problem with recording stuff on my computer.

I've been having a problem with recording stuff on my computer.: So i have two microphones, one for gaming, the other one for recording. I do covers, gaming videos, and whatnot. But i can't solve the issue of the sound. When i try to record a cover, i can barely hear my voice, and i've used both microphones, to make sure the problem...