Windows 10: Hi let's get a few things out of the way

Discus and support Hi let's get a few things out of the way in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I had a problem with Windows updates and Microsoft support team help me with them but they said they would have to reinstall windows into my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ianwilson900, Apr 17, 2024.

1. Hi let's get a few things out of the way

Hello I had a problem with Windows updates and Microsoft support team help me with them but they said they would have to reinstall windows into my desktop computer he started to uninstall Windows but didn't do a backup he said my computer would started 6 or 7 times and he would call me back later the computer started to do what he said but when it finished all my desktop top computer screen said hi there lets get a few things sorted out ie UK keyboard or us keyboard but my keyboard or mouse wouldn't do anything I can switch my computer off three times and go into troubleshooting but that's al

:)

ianwilson900, Apr 17, 2024

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Apr 17, 2024
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Hi let's get a few things out of the way :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 17, 2024
  4. Hi let's get a few things out of the way

Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-bueno-search/

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Apr 17, 2024
Thema:

Hi let's get a few things out of the way

1. Hi let's get a few things out of the way - Similar Threads - let's few things

2. Hi let's get a few things out of the way

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi let's get a few things out of the way: Hello I had a problem with Windows updates and Microsoft support team help me with them but they said they would have to reinstall windows into my desktop computer he started to uninstall Windows but didn't do a backup he said my computer would started 6 or 7 times and he...
  3. My new HP Pavilion 2-in-1 laptop won’t go past “Let’s get a few basics things out of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new HP Pavilion 2-in-1 laptop won’t go past “Let’s get a few basics things out of the...: I just got this laptop today and I was setting it up but it doesn’t go past this screen , no matter how much I try it keeps coming back to that screen...
  4. My new HP Pavilion 2-in-1 laptop won’t go past “Let’s get a few basics things out of the...

My new HP Pavilion 2-in-1 laptop won’t go past “Let’s get a few basics things out of the...: I just got this laptop today and I was setting it up but it doesn’t go past this screen , no matter how much I try it keeps coming back to that screen...
  5. Can't choose a language when "Let's get a few basic things out of the way."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't choose a language when "Let's get a few basic things out of the way.": I can't go to next step because error "Choose a language" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-choose-a-language-when-lets-get-a-few-basic/df63f6cf-9ae6-4a1c-b63f-58641f37da48
  6. Can't choose a language when "Let's get a few basic things out of the way."

Can't choose a language when "Let's get a few basic things out of the way.": I can't go to next step because error "Choose a language" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-choose-a-language-when-lets-get-a-few-basic/df63f6cf-9ae6-4a1c-b63f-58641f37da48
  7. Can't choose a language when "Let's get a few basic things out of the way."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. few things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    few things: How can i disable com surrogate? another thing: i disabled runtimebroker.exe via registry, and set the value data to 4 over here: 3 when i try settings a program priority to HIGH, it says access denied only happening for a certain program...
  9. Stuck on - Getting a few things ready

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on - Getting a few things ready: Hello, I am hoping I have come to the right place because I have been browsing through your forms and it looks like good feed back! I am having an issue with creating an ISO for windows 10. I have windows 10 already on this laptop; however when I was doing a reset on my...
  10. Windows 10 stuck on "High There" Lets get a few basic things out of

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck on "High There" Lets get a few basic things out of: ok I tried resetting my Windows 10 program. I am now stuck on the screen where it says Hi there. And below Lets get a few basic things out of the way...... I can't do anything? My mouse is not working. And can't use my keyboard either. Please Help *Mad 89765