Windows 10: Hi Microsoft, I Have a problem when i instaling Minecraft Windows 10

Discus and support Hi Microsoft, I Have a problem when i instaling Minecraft Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem. When I want to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 using the appx file, I get an error when reinstalling. This is the error:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Leonard Popo, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Hi Microsoft, I Have a problem when i instaling Minecraft Windows 10

Hello, I have a problem.
    When I want to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 using the appx file, I get an error when reinstalling. This is the error:

Failed to install the application with an error message: error 0xC0020036: windows.licensing failed to start ClipSvc. Try again and contact the package publisher if the problem persists. 0xc0020036

Why do I get the error and what should I do to fix it?

:)

Leonard Popo, Nov 25, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Hi Microsoft, I Have a problem when i instaling Minecraft Windows 10

minecraft windows 10 not installing?

Hi Xpsychonauticon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the game doesn't get installed as it should.

Please answer these questions to get clarity on this issue:

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Is the issue specific to this game?
    3. Are you referring to Minecraft app from Windows Store?
    4. Are you able to install other apps from the Microsoft Store?
    5. Are you able to uninstall the app?

However, let us follow these methods and check if that makes any difference.

Method 1: If your answer to the Q-5 is No, then suggest you to follow the steps from this article to

fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    . Once the steps are done, remember to restart the PC.

Method 2: To uninstall the app that is downloaded from the Microsoft Store, refer to the steps from this article.

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/how-to-uninstall-reinstall-game-windows-10

Further, suggest you to ensure that the correct Microsoft account is used. To do this follow the steps provided by
    Shafeeq_Khan’ from this thread to check if that works
    for you.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Hi Microsoft, I Have a problem when i instaling Minecraft Windows 10

1. Hi Microsoft, I Have a problem when i instaling Minecraft Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft problem instaling

2. Hi I have problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have problem.: Hi I have problem. When I yesterday run video editor it says "video editor can't be no more used. Download Clipchamp." I want repair video editor because I hate clipchamp. I tried to reinstall photos app and it didn't work. Pls help me. I'm using windows 10 home 8gb ram....
  3. Hi I have problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I have problem.: Hi I have problem. When I yesterday run video editor it says "video editor can't be no more used. Download Clipchamp." I want repair video editor because I hate clipchamp. I tried to reinstall photos app and it didn't work. Pls help me. I'm using windows 10 home 8gb ram....
  4. Hi I have a problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have a problem.: Hi I have a problem. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23, warzone...
  5. Hi I have a problem.

Hi I have a problem.: Hi I have a problem. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23, warzone...
  6. Hi I have a probleme.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have a probleme.: Hi I have a probleme. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23,...
  7. Hi I have a probleme.

Hi I have a probleme.: Hi I have a probleme. Since I get my first pc with windows on march of 22 on Last year I had a problem about high cpu usage. It was a windows 10 home version I reinstaled the windows but still had same problem. The problem is some games are using high cpu like fifa 23,...
  8. Hi I have problem with Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have problem with Microsoft Store: HI, I have problem with Microsoft Store which is not availible apps & features but I press a Windows button it see aster that I try to enter it, nothing happens can't get into Microsoft Store.How can I find a solution? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it via cmd ba...
  9. Hi I have problem with Microsoft Store

Hi I have problem with Microsoft Store: HI, I have problem with Microsoft Store which is not availible apps & features but I press a Windows button it see aster that I try to enter it, nothing happens can't get into Microsoft Store.How can I find a solution? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it via cmd ba...
  10. Hi i have a problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi i have a problem: I’m resetting my laptop but it is on 76% for more then 30 hours what can i do please help And thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-a-problem/52279f83-710d-4c9e-9d00-b8099cc2f882

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 erroring Appx fix