Windows 10: Hi, Microsoft Store shows prices in USD for Jersey, but this is the wrong currency as we...

Discus and support Hi, Microsoft Store shows prices in USD for Jersey, but this is the wrong currency as we... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In Windows 10 I cannot set my Region to the correct region I live in, as prices are given in USD when set to Jersey. In order to get the prices to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mark in the Channel, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Hi, Microsoft Store shows prices in USD for Jersey, but this is the wrong currency as we...

In Windows 10 I cannot set my Region to the correct region I live in, as prices are given in USD when set to Jersey. In order to get the prices to display correctly in GBP I have to choose United Kingdom as my region, which then means I get charged VAT when we do not pay VAT in Jersey.

:)

Mark in the Channel, Oct 28, 2022

2. Marketplace App prices

Are prices going to change in the future? I dont know, as I understand it the developers decide the price but the minimum 99 cents

From the Developers FAQ

Windows Phone
    • The minimum price for selling an application is $0.99 USD and equivalent price points for other currencies.
    • The maximum prices is $499.99 USD and equivalent price points for other currencies.
    • A subscription based pricing model is not available at this time

Gary D. - WP7 Support, Oct 28, 2022
  3. Windows Phone 7 XBOX game pricing is bonkers

Pricing is decided by the developer, there are some guidelines over on the FAQ for the Developer program

Windows Phone
    • The minimum price for selling an application is $0.99 USD and equivalent price points for other currencies.
    • The maximum price is $499.99 USD and equivalent price points for other currencies.
    • Subscription-based pricing isn't available at this time.
    You could always submit your feedback directly to the developers themselves

Gary D. - WP7 Support, Oct 28, 2022
  4. Hi, Microsoft Store shows prices in USD for Jersey, but this is the wrong currency as we...

Why does my Microsoft store shows product price in USD rather than INR?

Hi,

The prices showing on Microsoft Store depends on the regions settings of your computer. If you prefer Indian Rupee to show on the Store app, we recommend changing the region settings on your computer. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Below Region, click the Change location link to open region window.
    • Change Home location to India.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Oct 28, 2022
Thema:

Hi, Microsoft Store shows prices in USD for Jersey, but this is the wrong currency as we...

1. Hi, Microsoft Store shows prices in USD for Jersey, but this is the wrong currency as we... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store shows

2. Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect: At 10:45CST, the USD currency exchange rate changed to 4.5 times less than it's supposed to be.Just a few months ago, USD totally disappeared from the calculator app.Has anyone else noticed this issue?...
  3. Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect: At 10:45CST, the USD currency exchange rate changed to 4.5 times less than it's supposed to be.Just a few months ago, USD totally disappeared from the calculator app.Has anyone else noticed this issue?...
  4. Changing Microsoft store currency

Changing Microsoft store currency: I tried to change my currency in microsoft store by changing my language and region in the settings as attached and still the currency showing $ not AED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-microsoft-store-currency/782b8a7b-b651-4c1e-b178-6e6deb399279
  5. Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?: Where did the USD go on the currency calculator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-the-usd-go-on-the-currency-calculator/cb0c29bf-1456-4182-8bfa-9ef8ee6124f0
  6. Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?

Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?: Where did the USD go on the currency calculator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-the-usd-go-on-the-currency-calculator/cb0c29bf-1456-4182-8bfa-9ef8ee6124f0
  7. Hi, Microsoft Store shows prices in USD for Jersey, but this is the wrong currency as we...

Hi, Microsoft Store shows prices in USD for Jersey, but this is the wrong currency as we...: In Windows 10 I cannot set my Region to the correct region I live in, as prices are given in USD when set to Jersey. In order to get the prices to display correctly in GBP I have to choose United Kingdom as my region, which then means I get charged VAT when we do not pay VAT...
  8. Hi, Microsoft Store shows prices in USD for Jersey, but this is the wrong currency as we...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hi, Microsoft Store shows prices in USD for Jersey, but this is the wrong currency as we...: In Windows 10 I cannot set my Region to the correct region I live in, as prices are given in USD when set to Jersey. In order to get the prices to display correctly in GBP I have to choose United Kingdom as my region, which then means I get charged VAT when we do not pay VAT...
  9. Wrong currency in the Microsoft Store app and online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong currency in the Microsoft Store app and online: For some reason everything in the store is showing in Danish Kroner, yet all my region settings are set correctly to Ireland and the currency should in in Euro.All suggestions I seem to find online point to regional settings, but they are correct and have never been set to...
  10. Wrong currency in the Microsoft Store app and online

Wrong currency in the Microsoft Store app and online: For some reason everything in the store is showing in Danish Kroner, yet all my region settings are set correctly to Ireland and the currency should in in Euro.All suggestions I seem to find online point to regional settings, but they are correct and have never been set to...