Windows 10: hi,my Asus blueray player doesnt connect to my windows 10

Discus and support hi,my Asus blueray player doesnt connect to my windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; any reason why i cant view my bluray films on windows 10 when its in my system?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndreBajan, Apr 13, 2019.

1. hi,my Asus blueray player doesnt connect to my windows 10

any reason why i cant view my bluray films on windows 10 when its in my system?

:)

AndreBajan, Apr 13, 2019

2. Asus Blueray Writer

I have a surface pro 3 with windows 8.1 and have some truble with getting an Asus Blueray writer to work (model SBW-06D2X-U). The device don´t work and does not appear in the DeviceManager. The Blueray writer is a PNP device and works as it should at an
    other computer (HP) (Windows 7) with out problems. I am just using it to backup files and want do from booth computers. Du you have any solution of this problem.

IngmarPettersson, Apr 13, 2019
  3. sharp bd-brd50_aq usb device BlueRay player

Hi mjddarcy,

I'm Stefano an Independent Advisor, here to help you.

If you insert a Blueray disk in the Blueray player, does your media player play it or no?

It could be that even if in device manager it is reported as CD-ROM player, it would work correctly. Please let me know if it plays the blueray or no.

StefanoTamiotti, Apr 13, 2019
  4. AlanT58 Win User

hi,my Asus blueray player doesnt connect to my windows 10

blueray not being detected

Hi all,

my windows 8 isnt detecting my blueray player. so i entered the bios and changed from ahci to ide. then reboot. then blue ray is detected in bios but OS wont start until i revert bios back to ahci. then blueray iint detected again.

AlanT58, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

hi,my Asus blueray player doesnt connect to my windows 10

1. hi,my Asus blueray player doesnt connect to my windows 10 - Similar Threads - Asus blueray player

2. Hi! My Windows 10 Colors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi! My Windows 10 Colors: My Windows 10 colors changed after updates and i dont know how to fix it. I didnt change the colors at all. I bought the Laptop and started using it but last month or so i started having problems with Windows Updates and i figured out what was the problem. I upgraded my...
  3. My asus laptop doesnt show the camera driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My asus laptop doesnt show the camera driver: Hello, I've tried everything, looked everywhere, i cant find the driver installation file on the official website or somewhere else, and using the MyASUS app doesnt help at all, I also tried to contact Asus but they didnt respond me, even reddit, I need the camera for my...
  4. My controller doesnt connect to my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My controller doesnt connect to my PC: So, my controller: Logitech Dual Action,doesnt even pop in device manager it only showed we are setting up your logitech dual action gamepad i clicked it and it wasnt in there can you guys help?...
  5. blueray DVD

blueray DVD: does not recognize blueray https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blueray-dvd/833353d1-a277-4cc6-b817-89839af8cd3d
  6. BlueRay DVD P

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BlueRay DVD P: I have a BlueRay DVD player that I almost never use. However, recently I tried to play a DVD with it that was produced in 2018. I assume the DVD is a standard DVD. I'm a bit confused about DVDs. Anyway, in playing this new DVD it was totally surprised that the picture...
  7. BlueRay DVD P

in Windows 10 Support
    BlueRay DVD P: I have a BlueRay DVD player that I almost never use. However, recently I tried to play a DVD with it that was produced in 2018. I assume the DVD is a standard DVD. I'm a bit confused about DVDs. Anyway, in playing this new DVD it was totally surprised that the picture...
  8. sharp bd-brd50_aq usb device BlueRay player

sharp bd-brd50_aq usb device BlueRay player: I recently installed the sharp bd-brd50_aq usb device on my laptop when I check device manger it shows up as a cd-rom not a blueray player. I have not been able to find the correct drive to show blueray player. thanks for your help...
  9. my drive connect doesnt work with windows 10

my drive connect doesnt work with windows 10: my tom tom my drive connect downloads but when I try to update my device it doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-drive-connect-doesnt-work-with-windows-10/a92da8f8-ce87-460a-819b-6f4d3379a6b5
  10. Windows 10 doesnt connect my old external HDD

Windows 10 doesnt connect my old external HDD: How to connect my old IOmega HDD. Win 10 doesn't even recognise it. Don't have the drive drivers available anywhere https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-10-doesnt-connect-my-old-external-hdd/4a453e90-a2e7-4acc-bca2-a0f0002ba7a6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sharp bd-brd50_aq usb device