Windows 10: Hi My computer has been freezing every now and then

Discus and support Hi My computer has been freezing every now and then in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer freezes every now and then.I have done memory checks, HDD checks and sfc/ scannow checks.it all passes.So close to doing another reset.Here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xymallonga, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Hi My computer has been freezing every now and then

My computer freezes every now and then.I have done memory checks, HDD checks and sfc/ scannow checks.it all passes.So close to doing another reset.Here is my speccy listhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1ccPr82VJ30nLcG-kGWHptbWFLyPXUbJ9/view?usp=sharing

:)

xymallonga, Sep 7, 2021
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 7, 2021
  3. computer Freeze

Hi,

Software or driver conflicts after downloading Windows 10 may be causing the freezing on your computer. Answering the following questions may help us in identifying the underlying cause of the issue:

• Aside from updating to Windows 10, were there any other changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting an error message or code when the issue happens?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Sep 7, 2021
  4. Hi My computer has been freezing every now and then

Laptop freezes during Starting up on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Nguyen,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Have you tried to perform startup repair of the computer?
    • When you say that "The screen was freeze, neither the Keyboard nor the Mouse responded.", when exactly the screen is getting freeze? Is it at login screen or while booting the computer?
    • When you switch on the computer, are you able see anything on the screen?

I suggest you to try to perform the steps which provided in the previous post and let us know the results.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 7, 2021
Thema:

Hi My computer has been freezing every now and then

1. Hi My computer has been freezing every now and then - Similar Threads - computer has been

2. hi my computer has been just black screening randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi my computer has been just black screening randomly: hi my computer has been just black screening randomly but the sound stays on and the computer is still running for a while whereas other times it will simply just restart all together? i think its when i run highly demanding games but im unsure because its just so random and...
  3. hi my computer has been just black screening randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi my computer has been just black screening randomly: hi my computer has been just black screening randomly but the sound stays on and the computer is still running for a while whereas other times it will simply just restart all together? i think its when i run highly demanding games but im unsure because its just so random and...
  4. My PC has been freezing at random moments for a while now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has been freezing at random moments for a while now.: Just as the title says my PC keeps freezing. Nothing specific seems to trigger it this happens from something as demanding as a high end game, to just using a browser with one tab. The screen just freezes and the audio stammers out and glitches. No one online seems to have...
  5. My PC has been freezing at random moments for a while now.

My PC has been freezing at random moments for a while now.: Just as the title says my PC keeps freezing. Nothing specific seems to trigger it this happens from something as demanding as a high end game, to just using a browser with one tab. The screen just freezes and the audio stammers out and glitches. No one online seems to have...
  6. My PC has been freezing at random moments for a while now.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My computer has been rebooting randomly, freezing then rebooting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has been rebooting randomly, freezing then rebooting.: Windows 11 Version 10.0.22000 Build 22000 AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core ProcessorAMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 32 GB memory a while ago my pc used to crash and reboot like 5-6 times a day, I tried to benchmark it to see if I can make it crash but it didn't. i managed to make it crash less...
  8. My computer has been rebooting randomly, freezing then rebooting.

My computer has been rebooting randomly, freezing then rebooting.: Windows 11 Version 10.0.22000 Build 22000 AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core ProcessorAMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 32 GB memory a while ago my pc used to crash and reboot like 5-6 times a day, I tried to benchmark it to see if I can make it crash but it didn't. i managed to make it crash less...
  9. My computer has been freezing

My computer has been freezing: My computer has been freezing a lot and it does not work. I am using the latest Windows 10 pro, Here are computer specs: Intel I5 10th gen Radeon 5500 XT OC Rog Strix Z490-E gaming Vengence Corsair 16 gigs CX750m corsair power supply Be quiet dark rock TF Error...
  10. My pc has been freezing randomly and now just shut down saying "the computer has rebooted...

My pc has been freezing randomly and now just shut down saying "the computer has rebooted...: In "view reliability history" the exact words are "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0x00000000000005b2, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80574a73258. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...