Windows 10: Hi, my internet says im geolocated in Copenhagen and obviously I am not. I am NOT using a...

Discus and support Hi, my internet says im geolocated in Copenhagen and obviously I am not. I am NOT using a... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, my internet says im geolocated in Copenhagen and obviously I am not. I am NOT using a VPN. Can you help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Colby Genoway, May 15, 2024.

1. Hi, my internet says im geolocated in Copenhagen and obviously I am not. I am NOT using a...

Hi, my internet says im geolocated in Copenhagen and obviously I am not. I am NOT using a VPN. Can you help me?

:)

Colby Genoway, May 15, 2024

2. Nokia Repair Center in Copenhagen

Hello,

My Lumia 520 has a clear mechanical problem, and I need to go to a repain center to get it fixed.

Where can I find one in Copenhagen, Denmark?

Please, don't suggest me to solve the problem on line, I just need a repain center in Copenhagen, unfortunatley is the only thing I have to do.

Thank you

Hulia---01, May 15, 2024
  3. cortana saying im offline when im not

Hi Kencrampton,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps provided.

Step 1.

I suggest you to go through the powershell command and try the steps.

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click on File tab and select Run New Task.
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside Create this task with administrative privileges.
    • Type Powershell.
    • Type the following in the Powershell prompt:

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest
    • Close the Powershell window
    • Reboot the computer for the changes to take effect.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps:

Step 2.

I would recommend you to the Run the Internet connections troubleshooter and check. Please follow these steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the Windows search box on the taskbar.

• Click on troubleshooting in the search results.

• Click "View all" and then click "Internet Connections".

• Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 15, 2024
  4. Hi, my internet says im geolocated in Copenhagen and obviously I am not. I am NOT using a...

My laptop says im not connected to the internet but im connected to the internet

I have recently formatted my laptop since my files where messed up and it doesn't boot up correctly.But after the format im still connected to the internet but it says im not connected.Also I cant see any of my networks.

hydraslayer35___, May 15, 2024
Thema:

Hi, my internet says im geolocated in Copenhagen and obviously I am not. I am NOT using a...

1. Hi, my internet says im geolocated in Copenhagen and obviously I am not. I am NOT using a... - Similar Threads - internet says geolocated

2. Hi, my internet says im geolocated in Copenhagen and obviously I am not. I am NOT using a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my internet says im geolocated in Copenhagen and obviously I am not. I am NOT using a...: Hi, my internet says im geolocated in Copenhagen and obviously I am not. I am NOT using a VPN. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-internet-says-im-geolocated-in-copenhagen/dbec5ffc-3159-407e-88a1-b255994c720b
  3. Hi, my internet says im geolocated in Copenhagen and obviously I am not. I am NOT using a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, my internet says im geolocated in Copenhagen and obviously I am not. I am NOT using a...: Hi, my internet says im geolocated in Copenhagen and obviously I am not. I am NOT using a VPN. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-internet-says-im-geolocated-in-copenhagen/dbec5ffc-3159-407e-88a1-b255994c720b
  4. Windows saying im not connected to internet while I am

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows saying im not connected to internet while I am: This shows up when im using wifi or ethernet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-saying-im-not-connected-to-internet-while/a141024c-c099-4925-b1df-32290f76fa60
  5. Windows saying im not connected to internet while I am

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows saying im not connected to internet while I am: This shows up when im using wifi or ethernet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-saying-im-not-connected-to-internet-while/a141024c-c099-4925-b1df-32290f76fa60
  6. Windows saying im not connected to internet while I am

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Settings says I am using a local account, but in the accounts page it says I am using a...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings says I am using a local account, but in the accounts page it says I am using a...: So basically in the settings app on windows it says I am using a local account but I want to use a Microsoft account. I am signed in to my Microsoft account, but every time I close a Microsoft app it signs me out despite clicking stay signed in. Please can you tell me how to...
  8. Been getting this 0x800704cf error saying that i need internet for this when i obviously am...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Been getting this 0x800704cf error saying that i need internet for this when i obviously am...: I googled it and did multiple steps but still am having this issue. It's annoying because it is preventing me from logging into my xbox profile and playing xbox games on my pc like Gears. Any suggestions would be very helpful submitted by /u/SauceistheSpice [link]...
  9. Hi there I am Cortana.

in Cortana
    Hi there I am Cortana.: In the Windows 10 set up, Cortana speaks to you, and I have recored her speak but the quality is terrible. Does anyone have an audio file I can use? If you cant reply to it, send me an email with it: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I know it says not to post...
  10. Edge says I am not connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge says I am not connected to the internet: Microsoft Edge thinks that I am not connected to the internet. But I am connected, when I change browser, everything ok... The problem occurs not only with Edge but also with some other Microsoft services like Cortana....