Windows 10: Hi ! My laptop keeps on freezing.

Discus and support Hi ! My laptop keeps on freezing. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i turn it on and log in then in about 1 minute or 2 it freezes completely . I tried many things like diagnostics , the commend sfc /scannow and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShadowOf N1g0, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Hi ! My laptop keeps on freezing.

When i turn it on and log in then in about 1 minute or 2 it freezes completely . I tried many things like diagnostics , the commend sfc /scannow and it never found any problems .My laptop is Dell Inspiron 7520 and i have windows 10 on it .

:)

ShadowOf N1g0, Nov 24, 2022

2. Chrome keeps freezing on Windows 10

Hi Pat,

There may be a few reasons why your Google Chrome keeps on freezing. One reason is the browser that you're using. For us to further isolate your concern, we need you to answer the following:

• Is this happening on other browsers as well (e.g. Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox)?
    • Does the issue persist only on a specific website or it occurs on all websites?

Let us know if you're still getting the same error after performing our suggested troubleshooting step so we can assist further.

Aldwin Ale, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 24, 2022
  4. Hi ! My laptop keeps on freezing.

laptop freezes up

hi, my laptop is freezing up on windows 10 and i am wondering if there is any steps to stop this from happening cause it's keeps freezing up every time i try to download something thanks for your time!!

LeRoyCreamer, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

Hi ! My laptop keeps on freezing.

1. Hi ! My laptop keeps on freezing. - Similar Threads - laptop keeps freezing

2. My laptop windows keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop windows keeps freezing: So its been a problem for a while now where it just randomly froze for a couple of seconds and made a buzzing noise. It's been in service 2 times now but the freezes are still there, and now one of them got so bad it restarted my monitor and made the dark themed youtube...
  3. My laptop windows keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop windows keeps freezing: So its been a problem for a while now where it just randomly froze for a couple of seconds and made a buzzing noise. It's been in service 2 times now but the freezes are still there, and now one of them got so bad it restarted my monitor and made the dark themed youtube...
  4. My laptop windows keeps freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My laptop keeps on freezing in middle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps on freezing in middle.: I don't know what the issue is and its not like I'm using very high gpu or cpu intensive softwares. So everytime this happens i have to do a hard reset ....
  6. My laptop keeps on freezing in middle.

My laptop keeps on freezing in middle.: I don't know what the issue is and its not like I'm using very high gpu or cpu intensive softwares. So everytime this happens i have to do a hard reset ....
  7. Hi ! My laptop keeps on freezing.

Hi ! My laptop keeps on freezing.: When i turn it on and log in then in about 1 minute or 2 it freezes completely . I tried many things like diagnostics , the commend sfc /scannow and it never found any problems .My laptop is Dell Inspiron 7520 and i have windows 10 on it ....
  8. Hi ! My laptop keeps on freezing.

Hi ! My laptop keeps on freezing.: When i turn it on and log in then in about 1 minute or 2 it freezes completely . I tried many things like diagnostics , the commend sfc /scannow and it never found any problems .My laptop is Dell Inspiron 7520 and i have windows 10 on it ....
  9. My Laptop Keeps Freezing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Laptop Keeps Freezing: My laptop freezes randomly and requires a hard shutdown for it work. I have already factory reset, clean install, and downgrade. My windows 10 still freezes. I have done RAM checks and it's fine. Every driver is on the latest update. The only time it doesn't freeze is when I...
  10. My Laptop Keeps Freezing then Crash

My Laptop Keeps Freezing then Crash: When I got my laptop which was like 2-4 months ago, it was running smoothly until this week that it started getting weak.Constant freezing followed by a crash. I was quite scared and nervous, finding a way why it is constantly crashing. I looked up on bing then it led me to...