Windows 10: Hi ,my name is Barghav . I need help regarding the youtube video play back ?

Discus and support Hi ,my name is Barghav . I need help regarding the youtube video play back ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, My name is Barghav . I have a problem with my computer video playback . Mainly I face problem with my youtube videos . when ever I open youtube for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dasaraju Barghav Varma, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Hi ,my name is Barghav . I need help regarding the youtube video play back ?

Hi, My name is Barghav . I have a problem with my computer video playback . Mainly I face problem with my youtube videos . when ever I open youtube for first time it is normal for some time then the problem starts. In the middle of video after some time the bar again went to the starting point of the video where it started and then it is vibrating there from 0 sec to 1 sec ,again went to 0 sec and 1 sec . Also at the same time the scrolling won't work , i.e when ever I drag the mouse to the down side it again comes to the initial point. At first I think this was some glitch usually gone in a f

:)

Dasaraju Barghav Varma, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Hi ,my name is Barghav . I need help regarding the youtube video play back ?

1. Hi ,my name is Barghav . I need help regarding the youtube video play back ? - Similar Threads - name Barghav need

2. i need help i have absolutely no audio and when i play youtube videos with my headset...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i need help i have absolutely no audio and when i play youtube videos with my headset...: if i plug in my headset i will receive no audio, also when i play a youtube video for example there will be no audio and the video will lag for example the video will not get passed the 10 second mark because of how laggy it is. when i play video games on my computer it lags...
  3. i need help i have absolutely no audio and when i play youtube videos with my headset...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help i have absolutely no audio and when i play youtube videos with my headset...: if i plug in my headset i will receive no audio, also when i play a youtube video for example there will be no audio and the video will lag for example the video will not get passed the 10 second mark because of how laggy it is. when i play video games on my computer it lags...
  4. i need help i have absolutely no audio and when i play youtube videos with my headset...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hi ,my name is Barghav . I need help regarding the youtube video play back ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi ,my name is Barghav . I need help regarding the youtube video play back ?: Hi, My name is Barghav . I have a problem with my computer video playback . Mainly I face problem with my youtube videos . when ever I open youtube for first time it is normal for some time then the problem starts. In the middle of video after some time the bar again went to...
  6. Help with youtube now playing videos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with youtube now playing videos: So I cannot watch youtube on my PC running windows 10. When i open youtube any video that i try to watch just keeps buffering and doesnt want to play when it worked about 1 hour ago. I will try to update windows and update if that works. Youtube works fine on my macbook...
  7. YouTube Videos are not Playing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    YouTube Videos are not Playing: [ATTACH] See the white space instead video. that's my problem guys. Yesterday Everything was fine but toady when I tried to play any video on YouTube this was happening also comment section doesn't get loaded. and its just happening with YouTube only, other video websites...
  8. Won't play YouTube video

in Windows 10 Customization
    Won't play YouTube video: we set up restrictions when purchased the laptop. how do we now release the restrictions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-play-youtube-video/141a4a2f-5518-4d70-aafb-c06e593bbaa7
  9. Need help in downloading music for YouTube videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help in downloading music for YouTube videos: Hi, I make videos on YouTube to provide video tutorials, and guides for Windows Fixes, etc. I need some new resources for music to include then in my videos. Most of the music on YouTube Library is pretty common. I need to some fresh music for the content by copyright...
  10. Youtube videos will not play the video part

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube videos will not play the video part: When I try to watch videos on youtube, I only get the opening picture or a black screen. The audio plays fine. Is there something I need to reset? 96826