Windows 10: Hi, my name is Brody. I need a lot of help. This is serious, please. This is urgent, I...

Discus and support Hi, my name is Brody. I need a lot of help. This is serious, please. This is urgent, I... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a problem with my laptop after using an app called PCHelpsoft and it was suppose to update my drivers and stuff. So I downloaded one specific... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BRODY LUCE1, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Hi, my name is Brody. I need a lot of help. This is serious, please. This is urgent, I...

I have a problem with my laptop after using an app called PCHelpsoft and it was suppose to update my drivers and stuff. So I downloaded one specific driver which is now causing windows insider to break. I need a command prompt to delete the driver and the app. please help me. Also the driver is some that has to do with HID I think....

:)

BRODY LUCE1, Nov 27, 2022

2. Urgent Help

Hello all,

I require an urgent help.

When I opened up my laptop and went to the "This PC", I saw that one of my partitions is lost and not stated in the list.

When I opened the Disk Management, I saw an unallocated space of the same size of my partition.

Ii had a lot of my data in that partition.

Is there any, any way by which I can recover my data ?

Please Help Me, its very crucial for me.

Manomay Bundawala, Nov 27, 2022
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 27, 2022
  4. Callender Win User

Hi, my name is Brody. I need a lot of help. This is serious, please. This is urgent, I...

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

Hi, my name is Brody. I need a lot of help. This is serious, please. This is urgent, I... [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

Hi, my name is Brody. I need a lot of help. This is serious, please. This is urgent, I...

1. Hi, my name is Brody. I need a lot of help. This is serious, please. This is urgent, I... - Similar Threads - name Brody need

2. I need urgent help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need urgent help please: . I got a second hand pc Hp Zbook 15 workstation and after 4 months i reset the system yesterday and now everytime i open the computer, it says windows activation license will expire soon and ive never faced this problem before. I checked on the internet and i didnt even know...
  3. I need urgent help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need urgent help please: . I got a second hand pc Hp Zbook 15 workstation and after 4 months i reset the system yesterday and now everytime i open the computer, it says windows activation license will expire soon and ive never faced this problem before. I checked on the internet and i didnt even know...
  4. Hi, my name is Brody. I need a lot of help. This is serious, please. This is urgent, I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my name is Brody. I need a lot of help. This is serious, please. This is urgent, I...: I have a problem with my laptop after using an app called PCHelpsoft and it was suppose to update my drivers and stuff. So I downloaded one specific driver which is now causing windows insider to break. I need a command prompt to delete the driver and the app. please help me....
  5. Hi, my name is Brody. I need a lot of help. This is serious, please. This is urgent, I...

Hi, my name is Brody. I need a lot of help. This is serious, please. This is urgent, I...: I have a problem with my laptop after using an app called PCHelpsoft and it was suppose to update my drivers and stuff. So I downloaded one specific driver which is now causing windows insider to break. I need a command prompt to delete the driver and the app. please help me....
  6. I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!: I press Windows + B + power button and my PC won't wake now! I tried to remove the RAM and the CMOS battery but still the same issue. The fan is spinning but no display on the monitor and no signal on the mouse and keyboard. I think my PC is on deep sleep mode but how can I...
  7. I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!

I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!: I press Windows + B + power button and my PC won't wake now! I tried to remove the RAM and the CMOS battery but still the same issue. The fan is spinning but no display on the monitor and no signal on the mouse and keyboard. I think my PC is on deep sleep mode but how can I...
  8. I need Help! Urgent! Please!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. I NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE..

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I NEED URGENT HELP PLEASE..: first of all english is not my native language but i can't find an answer for my question so i have to ask this here.i was using a local microsoft account but i've just tried to switch to microsoft account for a reason and after that i was planning to go back to my local...
  10. I NEED HELP URGENT PC HELP NOW HELP PLEASE URGENT PLEASE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I NEED HELP URGENT PC HELP NOW HELP PLEASE URGENT PLEASE: MY PC KEEPS SPAMMING NUMBER 1 AFTER DOWNLOADING WINDOWS 10 PHONE EMULATOR AND I TURNED OFF AND ON NOW I CANT LOGIN I BADLY NEED HELP URGENT ITS NOT KEYBOARD...