Windows 10: Hi, my name is ROSE, I am from PAPUA NEW GUINEA and am new to the Microsoft Community.

Discus and support Hi, my name is ROSE, I am from PAPUA NEW GUINEA and am new to the Microsoft Community. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having issues with my HP laptop and am trying to seek help from this community. 1. PREPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR AND DIAGNOSING YOUR PC. IT WENT INTO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rose Dama, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Rose Dama Win User

Hi, my name is ROSE, I am from PAPUA NEW GUINEA and am new to the Microsoft Community.

I am having issues with my HP laptop and am trying to seek help from this community. 1. PREPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR AND DIAGNOSING YOUR PC. IT WENT INTO AUTOMATIC REPAIR, GUVING ME RESTART AND ADVANCED OPTIONS. NOW, I HAVE SELECTED RESTART BUT IT KEEPS ON TAKING ME BACK TO PREPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR AND DIAGNOSING YOUR PC REPEATEDLY AND SO I CHOOSE ADVANCED OPTIONS AND TRIED THE AVAILABLE OPTIONS BUT COULDN'T GET ANYWHERE ELSE. Please kindly assist me, anyone. Thank you

:)

Rose Dama, Dec 9, 2023

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 9, 2023
  3. Mel John Win User
    Windows 10 mobile official upgrade is on hold for Australia & New Zealand?

On March 17, the update was already rolling out to some eligible devices. But when I checked the availability of the update on Asia Pacific countries, I saw that all of the Asian countries already have the update, except Australia, New Zealand, and Papua
    New Guinea. The question is when it is likely to be released in Australia and the other said countries and what's the reason for hold?

Mel John, Dec 9, 2023
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Hi, my name is ROSE, I am from PAPUA NEW GUINEA and am new to the Microsoft Community.

Microsoft news

Hi Rob,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to get a better understanding of the issue:

• Are you referring to the notifications for the Microsoft News app in Windows?
    • Do you want to edit the News in Microsoft News app?

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

1. Hi, my name is ROSE, I am from PAPUA NEW GUINEA and am new to the Microsoft Community. - Similar Threads - name ROSE PAPUA

2. Hi, my name is ROSE, I am from PAPUA NEW GUINEA and am new to the Microsoft Community.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my name is ROSE, I am from PAPUA NEW GUINEA and am new to the Microsoft Community.: I am having issues with my HP laptop and am trying to seek help from this community. 1. PREPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR AND DIAGNOSING YOUR PC. IT WENT INTO AUTOMATIC REPAIR, GUVING ME RESTART AND ADVANCED OPTIONS. NOW, I HAVE SELECTED RESTART BUT IT KEEPS ON TAKING ME BACK TO...
  3. Hi, my name is ROSE, I am from PAPUA NEW GUINEA and am new to the Microsoft Community.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, my name is ROSE, I am from PAPUA NEW GUINEA and am new to the Microsoft Community.: I am having issues with my HP laptop and am trying to seek help from this community. 1. PREPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR AND DIAGNOSING YOUR PC. IT WENT INTO AUTOMATIC REPAIR, GUVING ME RESTART AND ADVANCED OPTIONS. NOW, I HAVE SELECTED RESTART BUT IT KEEPS ON TAKING ME BACK TO...
  4. I am not getting any reply from community

I am not getting any reply from community: Hello, I try to ask a question several time regarding windows security essential but no reply, is there any communication problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-getting-any-reply-from-community/728e13e1-5d91-4356-9806-27d86c6c0712
  5. I am new here

in Windows 10 Support
    I am new here: Hello guys I am new to this website. If you want to check out my website check here. 169123
  6. I am new to using Microsoft Mail.

I am new to using Microsoft Mail.: How do I create sub folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-new-to-using-microsoft-mail/f8734286-740f-4384-a80e-9fd3617c7636
  7. Hi - I am new so saying hello and have my first question

Hi - I am new so saying hello and have my first question: hi. I have installed notepad so I can edit html files easily BUT stupidly ticked yes on the box to associate files of this type with notepad. Now when I click on the file it opens in notepad not html. This is a pain as to get round it I have to "open with" if I want to see...
  8. Hi - I am new so saying hello and have my first question

in Windows 10 Support
    Hi - I am new so saying hello and have my first question: hi. I have installed notepad so I can edit html files easily BUT stupidly ticked yes on the box to associate files of this type with notepad. Now when I click on the file it opens in notepad not html. This is a pain as to get round it I have to "open with" if I want to see...
  9. Hi there I am Cortana.

in Cortana
    Hi there I am Cortana.: In the Windows 10 set up, Cortana speaks to you, and I have recored her speak but the quality is terrible. Does anyone have an audio file I can use? If you cant reply to it, send me an email with it: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I know it says not to post...
  10. New name for UWP Community Toolkit: Windows Community Toolkit

in Windows 10 News
    New name for UWP Community Toolkit: Windows Community Toolkit: I’m really excited to announce, starting with the next major release, the UWP Community Toolkit will have a new name – the Windows Community Toolkit. This is a huge milestone for the toolkit and the community that has made this project possible. The toolkit was first...