Windows 10: hi my name terrence brown wow i love it games race cars all

Discus and support hi my name terrence brown wow i love it games race cars all in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so I want buy laptop games and window 8.1 or new one smile I want to payment for both laptop and tablet too...…..so now my laptop veryold I need new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by terrencebrown1, Oct 24, 2018.

1. hi my name terrence brown wow i love it games race cars all

so I want buy laptop games and window 8.1 or new one smile I want to payment for both laptop and tablet too...…..so now my laptop veryold I need new laptop and tablet too for games and I want 2TB lot more

:)

terrencebrown1, Oct 24, 2018

2. Grand Prix Legends racing car simulation

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

As you have stated that the Grand Prix Legend racing car simulation has stopped working.

I would like to ask few question about your query:

• Does this issue only occur to this game?

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?

I would like to suggest few troubleshooting steps:

Run the game after performing Clean Boot.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: Refer "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Additional Information:
    Install any pending Windows updates on the pc to check if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Please get back to us if the issue doesn’t resolved.

Morris Subba, Oct 24, 2018
  3. SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel. What games can it play on Windows 10. Froza, Racing Games?

Hi Christopher,

It appears that there is a compatibility issue with your SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel
    and it won't work on other racing games. For better assistance regarding
    SideWinder Precision Racing Wheelissues, we would suggest that you post your concern on Forza Motorsport Forums directly on this
    link.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Oct 24, 2018
  4. Brexit Win User

hi my name terrence brown wow i love it games race cars all

Looking for racing game recommendations.....

Here are few racing games you can play:
    Forza Horizon
    Dirt Rally
    Project Cars 2
    Gran Turismo Sport
    Dirt 4
    Real Racing 3
    F1 201

Brexit, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

hi my name terrence brown wow i love it games race cars all

1. hi my name terrence brown wow i love it games race cars all - Similar Threads - name terrence brown

2. Wow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wow: Windows really is having issues with getting rid of the notifications. I'm getting kind of impatient bc I want to get back on my computer soon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wow/0bfd372b-973b-4bc8-a1a6-2f2211779a20
  3. Racing Games Contollers Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Racing Games Contollers Windows 10: I have an external steering wheel as well as gas/break petals USB. Windows 10 recognizes them. Do one of the MS racing games let me use them? Last used with XP. Thanks!...
  4. I received a wireless game controller and need a great car racing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I received a wireless game controller and need a great car racing game: Hi all - A bit of pleasure, I hope. I was given a nice Logitech wireless game controller and would like a top-notch car racing game to go with it. Problem is that a couple of them (from what I hear) won't work on build 2004 just yet, like Forza. Recommendations welcome....
  5. Game controller for Car race and flight simulator - total noob

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game controller for Car race and flight simulator - total noob: Hello, I know nothing about video games, but want my 8 year old daughter to have the option to play some flight simulator and car race games. I saw there are a lot of free games from microsoft etc. So that should do. I also like to play with her, so may need 2 controllers. So...
  6. hi all files have changed name and damaged.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hi all files have changed name and damaged.: hi, i wonder if anyone can help me. my computer has windows 10. i have been using the pc all well today then i noticed that all of a sudden all my files name changed and removed the icon. example it has added psujpd at the end of all file names which unable to open...
  7. racing game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    racing game: I install gamelofts asphalt 9 legends on my win. 10 pc and it installed properly but game is not started within a second it close. help me
  8. Alienware, Windows 10, WOW game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alienware, Windows 10, WOW game: It appears there is something wrong with programming somewhere. I have been playing World of Warcraft for 14 years. Until recently, I did not have Windows 10 or an Alienware computer (supposed to be a great gaming system). Only when I am in WOW, the computer kicks me out of...
  9. Looking for racing game recommendations.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for racing game recommendations.....: OK, so first I'll go ahead and make it clear that I suck at racing. I'm normally accustomed to RPGs, action/adventure, and FPS titles. But I'd like to try something different. I last remember playing an NFS title on PC many years ago, something where you could play as either...
  10. Wow I did it.

in Windows 10 Support
    Wow I did it.: Feeling rather pleased with myself, I'm posting this from my Windows 10 install in VMware. First time I've used a VM especially installing an OS to one. I didn't follow any instructions, apart from the ones during the install, I just hope I'd be able to work it out as...