Windows 10: Hi, my old phone burned so I got a new one. Problem: I can't access my Microsoft account on...

Discus and support Hi, my old phone burned so I got a new one. Problem: I can't access my Microsoft account on... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, my old phone burned so I got a new one. Problem: I can't access my Microsoft account on authenticator anymore so I cannot work!!! HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Laureline Dodin, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Hi, my old phone burned so I got a new one. Problem: I can't access my Microsoft account on...

Hi, my old phone burned so I got a new one. Problem: I can't access my Microsoft account on authenticator anymore so I cannot work!!! HELP

:)

Laureline Dodin, Feb 25, 2024

2. How to replace old Microsoft Account with a new Microsoft Account

Hi Hitendra,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

I would suggest you to switch your Microsoft account to a Local account first and then switch back with a new Microsoft account. Please refer to the following steps:

Step 1:

• Type Manage your accounts
      in the search bar and click on it
    • Click on "sign in with a local account instead"
    • Press next and complete the process.
    • If you do not have a local account, leave the credentials blank and proceed.

Step 2: Now, on the newly converted Local account, follow these steps to add a new MSA.

1. In the Start search, type "Manage your accounts" and press Enter.

2. Choose 'Accounts'.

3. Click on "sign in with a local account instead"

4. Enter the Microsoft account ID and Password and click Next.

Hope this post helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Tetsujin Win User
    How can I un-link my current Microsoft account that is tagged to my Windows activation license and link it to a new Microsoft account?

You don't make a new account & try to move your entitlements to it, you change the email address associated with the original account.

From Microsoft Support - Change the email address or phone number for your Microsoft account

Tetsujin, Feb 25, 2024
  4. Hi, my old phone burned so I got a new one. Problem: I can't access my Microsoft account on...

Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

Hi, my old phone burned so I got a new one. Problem: I can't access my Microsoft account on...

1. Hi, my old phone burned so I got a new one. Problem: I can't access my Microsoft account on... - Similar Threads - old phone burned

2. I got hack and lost my old Microsoft account, but made a new one with the same email and it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got hack and lost my old Microsoft account, but made a new one with the same email and it...: as the title stated i lost my old microsoft account and made a new one with the same email, it worked but i lost all my xbox games and connected games with the old account, how can i recover the old account?...
  3. I got hack and lost my old Microsoft account, but made a new one with the same email and it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got hack and lost my old Microsoft account, but made a new one with the same email and it...: as the title stated i lost my old microsoft account and made a new one with the same email, it worked but i lost all my xbox games and connected games with the old account, how can i recover the old account?...
  4. Hi, my old phone burned so I got a new one. Problem: I can't access my Microsoft account on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my old phone burned so I got a new one. Problem: I can't access my Microsoft account on...: Hi, my old phone burned so I got a new one. Problem: I can't access my Microsoft account on authenticator anymore so I cannot work!!! HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-old-phone-burned-so-i-got-a-new-one-problem/94702602-4066-4d2f-910c-aec4c888332c
  5. My Microsoft account got hacked so I made a new one. How do I change the main Microsoft...

My Microsoft account got hacked so I made a new one. How do I change the main Microsoft...: So I'm in a bit of a difficult situation right now. I've discovered that my Microsoft account got hacked and the phone number attached to it got changed which means I can't access that account I wasn't able to give enough info to recover it. I created a new account and I'm...
  6. My Microsoft account got hacked so I made a new one. How do I change the main Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account got hacked so I made a new one. How do I change the main Microsoft...: So I'm in a bit of a difficult situation right now. I've discovered that my Microsoft account got hacked and the phone number attached to it got changed which means I can't access that account I wasn't able to give enough info to recover it. I created a new account and I'm...
  7. My Microsoft account got hacked so I made a new one. How do I change the main Microsoft...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. My Microsoft account got stolen so how can I make sure no one can access it.

My Microsoft account got stolen so how can I make sure no one can access it.: I was playing Minecraft when a person told me to join this discord server to play with him. I saw that there were 12k people and 2k people online, so I thought it was safe and entered my Microsoft account and password to verify. The second I entered, I got kicked from the...
  9. I want to add a new alias to my Microsoft account so I can delete my old one.

I want to add a new alias to my Microsoft account so I can delete my old one.: I went to this page to add a new alias so I can get rid of my old one. But the page simply won't let me. I select the 'Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias' box and enter the outlook address I created to replace the old one and I get 'This email address...
  10. I want to add a new alias to my Microsoft account so I can delete my old one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to add a new alias to my Microsoft account so I can delete my old one.: I went to this page to add a new alias so I can get rid of my old one. But the page simply won't let me. I select the 'Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias' box and enter the outlook address I created to replace the old one and I get 'This email address...