Windows 10: Hi, my password to open the laptop is in Polish and my keyboard language turned to English,...

Discus and support Hi, my password to open the laptop is in Polish and my keyboard language turned to English,... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Nothing else https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-password-to-open-the-laptop-is-in-polish-and/1bb4d42e-ae56-42c2-9c6c-977a74f5d46f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Melina Kefiridou, Feb 18, 2023.

1. Hi, my password to open the laptop is in Polish and my keyboard language turned to English,...

Nothing else

:)

Melina Kefiridou, Feb 18, 2023

2. Some Menu Items are now Polish language

I'm at my wife's HP Envy laptop. Windows 10 is fully updated. I am very confused because several of the Start Menu items are now in Polish language, and if you open the apps, operate in that language too. (I think it's Polish.)

Everything else seems to remain in English. Any suggestions would be most welcome.

She's very careful about such things, so I don't think anything strange has been installed.

Thanks, Barry

Hi, my password to open the laptop is in Polish and my keyboard language turned to English,... 184931d1523832857t-some-menu-items-now-polish-language-screenshot_1.png

Hi, my password to open the laptop is in Polish and my keyboard language turned to English,... 184933d1523832885t-some-menu-items-now-polish-language-screenshot_3.png

Hi, my password to open the laptop is in Polish and my keyboard language turned to English,... 184932d1523832885t-some-menu-items-now-polish-language-screenshot_2.png

Appalbarry, Feb 18, 2023
  3. English Language pack for Chinese Laptop Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I understand that you would like to download the English language pack in Windows 10.

Follow the below steps to install the English language pack.

Step 1:

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open Settings menu.

• Click on Time and language in settings window.

• Click on Region and language from left navigation pane.

• Click on Add a language (+ symbol)

• Select English language pack.

• Now, click on English language pack and click on
      Set a default button under the Region and language from left navigation pane.
    Step 2:

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard, select
      Control panel.

• Type Language in the search bar located at the top right corner of Control panel and click on language.

• Click on the English language pack on the Language window.

• Click on Download and install language pack button under
      English language pack.

• Enter the administrator password if prompted.

• Click on Save button.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Anusha Verma, Feb 18, 2023
  4. Hi, my password to open the laptop is in Polish and my keyboard language turned to English,...

Polish Keyboard for Windows 10 (NOT Programmer's Keyboard)

Hi,

Upon replicating the scenario on our end, we added Polish (Polski) as language, and we were able to type ń ę ą ł. There might be an issue with the settings of language on your PC. To set up polish keyboard on your PC, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel and select Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Select Language, under Change your language preferences click
      Add a language.

Hi, my password to open the laptop is in Polish and my keyboard language turned to English,... 39e0991f-7ad9-46d0-9c0c-104298edd5d3.png

• Click Polish from the language list and click Add.
      Hi, my password to open the laptop is in Polish and my keyboard language turned to English,... b297bc98-1ff0-476b-868b-d5e37e8d7f99.png
    • Select Keyboard layout: Polish (Programmers) and click
      Move up

Hi, my password to open the laptop is in Polish and my keyboard language turned to English,... 37102af8-be97-4ad0-b94a-9339f4c28105.png

Let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Feb 18, 2023
Thema:

Hi, my password to open the laptop is in Polish and my keyboard language turned to English,...

1. Hi, my password to open the laptop is in Polish and my keyboard language turned to English,... - Similar Threads - password open laptop

2. Toggling Keyboard input language from english to Polish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toggling Keyboard input language from english to Polish: I would like to be able to toggle my keyboard input language from english to polish as i am bilingual. I have installed the polish language pack already but when i try to install it again it gets stuck. I tried removing and installing it as well but still can't seem to type...
  3. Toggling Keyboard input language from english to Polish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toggling Keyboard input language from english to Polish: I would like to be able to toggle my keyboard input language from english to polish as i am bilingual. I have installed the polish language pack already but when i try to install it again it gets stuck. I tried removing and installing it as well but still can't seem to type...
  4. Hi, my password to open the laptop is in Polish and my keyboard language turned to English,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my password to open the laptop is in Polish and my keyboard language turned to English,...: Nothing else https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-password-to-open-the-laptop-is-in-polish-and/1bb4d42e-ae56-42c2-9c6c-977a74f5d46f
  5. Hi, my password to open the laptop is in Polish and my keyboard language turned to English,...

Hi, my password to open the laptop is in Polish and my keyboard language turned to English,...: Nothing else https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-password-to-open-the-laptop-is-in-polish-and/1bb4d42e-ae56-42c2-9c6c-977a74f5d46f
  6. Unwanted English Language Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted English Language Keyboard: I'm running Windows 11, build 22000.739 and I'm getting an annoying English United Kingdom US keyboard entry on my language switcher where I just want the English United States US keyboard.Where as the language settings show only these two:I've tried the method with...
  7. Unwanted English Language Keyboard

Unwanted English Language Keyboard: I'm running Windows 11, build 22000.739 and I'm getting an annoying English United Kingdom US keyboard entry on my language switcher where I just want the English United States US keyboard.Where as the language settings show only these two:I've tried the method with...
  8. Polish keyboard

Polish keyboard: Hello,I am trying to locate a Polish keyboard, hoping that ordering one from Poland will not be my only choice $$$.Thanks, Randy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/polish-keyboard/b5b23a26-f365-4be9-8de6-f3be2690be40
  9. Polish keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Polish keyboard: Hello,I am trying to locate a Polish keyboard, hoping that ordering one from Poland will not be my only choice $$$.Thanks, Randy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/polish-keyboard/b5b23a26-f365-4be9-8de6-f3be2690be40
  10. Switching my keyboard language from UK english to US english

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switching my keyboard language from UK english to US english: I have been attempting to change my keyboard language for some time now I have already tried the obvious things such as going into settings and changing all of my settings to English and even syncing my Microsoft account settings. However, the problem still persists. What...