Windows 10: Hi my pc became really slow and every game I play takes forever to load. and frames drop...

Discus and support Hi my pc became really slow and every game I play takes forever to load. and frames drop... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried Windows Defender, updating my graphics card. I'm wondering If I should fully reset my PC. I also read online about re-applying thermal paste.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GravityTense, Jun 20, 2024.

1. Hi my pc became really slow and every game I play takes forever to load. and frames drop...

I tried Windows Defender, updating my graphics card. I'm wondering If I should fully reset my PC. I also read online about re-applying thermal paste.

:)

GravityTense, Jun 20, 2024
  2. KRINGLOG Win User

Game frame drop

When I play a game for 20 minutes or less, my frame rate drops to 1-10 fps and I have to restart the game. I'm not sure what's causing this (counter strike global offensive)

KRINGLOG, Jun 20, 2024
  3. Jasol Win User
    Frame Drops after not playing for a while

So basically when I play a game the first time it has massive frame drops but I always thought that was completely normal (and I still think it is but if someone knows better then correct me) but when i stop playing that game for a while and decide to start it up again a few days later it has those massive frame drops as if I was palying it for the first time again. This problem is worse on bigger open world games and i dont know what to do about it.

PC specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2400G

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6650 XT

Memory: 16GB

Jasol, Jun 20, 2024
  4. SueRiceVW Win User

Hi my pc became really slow and every game I play takes forever to load. and frames drop...

Magic jigsaw game is soooo slow, takes forever to play game, constantly freezes up.

game is soooo slow, takes forever to play game, constantly freezes up.

Original Title:

SueRiceVW, Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

Hi my pc became really slow and every game I play takes forever to load. and frames drop...

1. Hi my pc became really slow and every game I play takes forever to load. and frames drop... - Similar Threads - became really slow

2. Hi my pc became really slow and every game I play takes forever to load. and frames drop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi my pc became really slow and every game I play takes forever to load. and frames drop...: I tried Windows Defender, updating my graphics card. I'm wondering If I should fully reset my PC. I also read online about re-applying thermal paste....
  3. frame rate drop in every game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frame rate drop in every game: I ran stress test for basically everything of my pc and they are working as they should be in streets test. However, frame rate drop occurs in every game. CPU:I7-7700GPU:GTX 1070Ram: 16GB 2400 MHzI upgraded driver and still. Any idea will be nice. Thank you....
  4. frame rate drop in every game

frame rate drop in every game: I ran stress test for basically everything of my pc and they are working as they should be in streets test. However, frame rate drop occurs in every game. CPU:I7-7700GPU:GTX 1070Ram: 16GB 2400 MHzI upgraded driver and still. Any idea will be nice. Thank you....
  5. Game frame drop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game frame drop: When I play a game for 20 minutes or less, my frame rate drops to 1-10 fps and I have to restart the game. I'm not sure what's causing this counter strike global offensive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-frame-drop/d4e6df39-44d2-41f7-9fc8-9b415dc9cc19
  6. Game frame drop

Game frame drop: When I play a game for 20 minutes or less, my frame rate drops to 1-10 fps and I have to restart the game. I'm not sure what's causing this counter strike global offensive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-frame-drop/d4e6df39-44d2-41f7-9fc8-9b415dc9cc19
  7. PC Became suddenly became really slow.

PC Became suddenly became really slow.: I was playing a game named For honor. After closing it I realised that my pc was running really slow for no reason. I checked Task manager and everything looked normal. I thought that It had to do something with Windows Updates so I installed the recent Update but that Didn't...
  8. PC Became suddenly became really slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Became suddenly became really slow.: I was playing a game named For honor. After closing it I realised that my pc was running really slow for no reason. I checked Task manager and everything looked normal. I thought that It had to do something with Windows Updates so I installed the recent Update but that Didn't...
  9. PC Became suddenly became really slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Pc taking forever to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc taking forever to load: Hey i need help i havent used my pc in about a month now im tryibg to use it and its stuck in the sign in/ put a pin/password and it wont go to the desktop screen if i am able to put a pin it taking forever loading and stop for some reason idk what to do...