Windows 10: Hi, My PC says like this, "There was a problem starting...

Discus and support Hi, My PC says like this, "There was a problem starting... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-pc-says-like-this-there-was-a-problem/5f9957fd-09db-4e20-8efe-06e4e05fba26 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pratibha2, May 28, 2023.

1. Pratibha2 Win User

Hi, My PC says like this, "There was a problem starting...

Please Help!

:)

Pratibha2, May 28, 2023
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 28, 2023
  3. why my start menu is like zoom in?how to fix this problem?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Start menu extended to full screen and would like to minimize it. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Settings on the search bar and select
      Settings.
    • Click on Personalization and choose Start.
    • On the right side, turn off the option
      Use Start Full screen
    Hope the information helps.Please let us know the results. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you

Krishna Prasobh V, May 28, 2023
  4. Hi, My PC says like this, "There was a problem starting...

HIS IceQ turbo overclocking problems

If Your Card is Like my HIS 2600 Pro, they probably OC'd it at the factory and then locked the frequency's so catalyst can't adjust them.

Riva Tuner v2.08 will let you adjust the clock/Mem/Fans

I suggest slowly stepping the core or mem one at a time till it won't go any further, then subtract about 10+ mhz from each (for stability), set the clocks and run stability tests.

left-o-matic, May 28, 2023
Thema:

Hi, My PC says like this, "There was a problem starting...

1. Hi, My PC says like this, "There was a problem starting... - Similar Threads - says was problem

2. When i start my Pc it just says "Preparing Windows" and it just stays like this for hours ....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When i start my Pc it just says "Preparing Windows" and it just stays like this for hours ....: When i started my Pc it just says "preparing windows " and it just stays that way for hours . I really need to use my pc but its not working , every time i shut it down and turn it back on its the same thing happening...
  3. When i start my Pc it just says "Preparing Windows" and it just stays like this for hours ....

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    When i start my Pc it just says "Preparing Windows" and it just stays like this for hours ....: When i started my Pc it just says "preparing windows " and it just stays that way for hours . I really need to use my pc but its not working , every time i shut it down and turn it back on its the same thing happening...
  4. When i start my Pc it just says "Preparing Windows" and it just stays like this for hours ....

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. When i start my Pc it just says "Preparing Windows" and it just stays like this for hours ....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. hi i had a bunch of problems with my pc lately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi i had a bunch of problems with my pc lately: its been 2 weeks or more since my pc occurred in strange freezing and some time blue screen. I decided to chek the sistem event viewer and i founded two type of critical errors.here's the first one:- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">-...
  7. Hi, My PC says like this, "There was a problem starting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, My PC says like this, "There was a problem starting...: Please Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-pc-says-like-this-there-was-a-problem/5f9957fd-09db-4e20-8efe-06e4e05fba26
  8. Hi, My PC says like this, "There was a problem starting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, My PC says like this, "There was a problem starting...: Please Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-pc-says-like-this-there-was-a-problem/5f9957fd-09db-4e20-8efe-06e4e05fba26
  9. Hi, problem with my USB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi, problem with my USB: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Khamosi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/he6tgl/hi_problem_with_my_usb/
  10. Newbie Saying Hi!

in Windows 10 Support
    Newbie Saying Hi!: I've been using Windows 10 since it's release date (didn't bother with Beta testing) but have only just started using it at home as I've just purchased a shiny new laptop so I thought I should join a forum as I'm likely to have plenty of question as I start using it properly!...