Windows 10: Hi. My problem is pretty weird. My num 6 doesnt work but it does when i enter my computer's...

Discus and support Hi. My problem is pretty weird. My num 6 doesnt work but it does when i enter my computer's... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I cant find anything on the internet submitted by /u/yodabae [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yodabae, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Hi. My problem is pretty weird. My num 6 doesnt work but it does when i enter my computer's...

/u/yodabae, Apr 2, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Pretty Weird

Hi J.R.,

Device driver or hardware performance may be the possible cause why you're experiencing black screen. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you experience black screen? If yes, could you provide us the screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot black
    screen. You can choose which you experience the black screen and perform the instruction.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 2, 2020
  3. AnnaLacor Win User
    Problem with num lock

My laptop is acting weird i mean like : cd-rom opening when it wants, and the most problem is num lock, always when i turn on laptop, num lock is on, and when i turn off it, it's still on, another problem : scr lk and Num lk is on the same button so nearly
    every time, i turn off or on the scr lk, it's very annoying especially when i want to enter password and i can't, i've looked in internet and didn't find a solution, is there any way to disable num lock foreve or for sometime?

AnnaLacor, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Senarium Win User

Hi. My problem is pretty weird. My num 6 doesnt work but it does when i enter my computer's...

Weird BSOD problem

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7)

The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot.
    So it acts like this:

1. start PC.
    2. Get to Windows Logo Screen
    3. BSOD
    4. Restart
    5. Get to menu where I can try to repair or Start NormallyIf I Choose Repair, it will fail to repair and will try to restoreIf I Choose Start Normally, it will start OK, no BSOD, can work normally, games, browse internet, everything is normal.6. Shutdown PC
    7. Next time when I start is all over again i.e. Go to Step 1

I have this problem for a while, so what I tried:
    1. Another Windows 7
    2. Another HDD
    3. Only HDD connected
    4. Changed RAM
    5. Tried with built in GPU
    6. Upgraded to Windows 10

Result is the same as above every time.

Please suggest what could be the cause.
    Logs collected with DM_Log_Collector, attached.

Thank you

PS. This thread is a continuation of this one: Frequent multiple errors BSOD. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the only thing changed is Windows 10 now. instead of Windows 7. If that helps somehow.

Senarium, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Hi. My problem is pretty weird. My num 6 doesnt work but it does when i enter my computer's...

1. Hi. My problem is pretty weird. My num 6 doesnt work but it does when i enter my computer's... - Similar Threads - problem pretty weird

2. My computer is weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is weird: Hello I am here to talk about my computer on windows 11 I try to do launch a game but instead it beeps morse code and my pc runs so slow I can’t click anything and I’m worried about my computer please help this is the only computer I have...
  3. My computer is weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is weird: Hello I am here to talk about my computer on windows 11 I try to do launch a game but instead it beeps morse code and my pc runs so slow I can’t click anything and I’m worried about my computer please help this is the only computer I have...
  4. My computer is weird...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is weird...: Something is wrong with my computer. Literally the background is not present after opening an app, an app is behaving weirdly, and Windows Powershell opens every time I reach the desktop after startup. Here is a picture of what I am talking about. Sorry about the horrible...
  5. My computer is weird...

My computer is weird...: Something is wrong with my computer. Literally the background is not present after opening an app, an app is behaving weirdly, and Windows Powershell opens every time I reach the desktop after startup. Here is a picture of what I am talking about. Sorry about the horrible...
  6. My num keys don't work except for 5 and 6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My num keys don't work except for 5 and 6: My keyboard is not working as intended, When I press the number keys they don't work except for 5 and 6. When I press Shift and press they seem to enter the bottom row, like Shift+1 gives ZCapital z, Shift+2 gives X and so on. So I am sure that it is not a hardware issue and...
  7. My num keys don't work except for 5 and 6

My num keys don't work except for 5 and 6: My keyboard is not working as intended, When I press the number keys they don't work except for 5 and 6. When I press Shift and press they seem to enter the bottom row, like Shift+1 gives ZCapital z, Shift+2 gives X and so on. So I am sure that it is not a hardware issue and...
  8. When I mute my zoom, my discord mic doesnt work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I mute my zoom, my discord mic doesnt work.: When I mute my zoom call by lowering the volume of it completely in App volume and device preferences, for some reason, my discord does not pick up my mic....
  9. Hi guys. My problem is my num 6 key doesn't work, but before i log in to my computer i can...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi guys. My problem is my num 6 key doesn't work, but before i log in to my computer i can...: Hi guys. My problem is my num 6 key doesn't work, but before i log in to my computer i can use it for my pin code. Every numerical keys are working except the num 6 after i logged in to windows. submitted by /u/yodabae [link] [comments]...
  10. Why does my Enter and Backspace act weirdly?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does my Enter and Backspace act weirdly?: #1 I have an Asus X540-YA laptop, and sometimes when I press the Backspace, instead of deleting the character, it writes down the combination of "74321", and sometimes some dots as well. Same thing with my Enter, sometimes it just types "nbz" instead of jumping a line when...