Windows 10: Hi my son cannot access his account even after removing the family restriction

Discus and support Hi my son cannot access his account even after removing the family restriction in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi my son cannot access his account even after removing the family restriction... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by rubaia shahab, May 5, 2023.

1. Hi my son cannot access his account even after removing the family restriction

Hi my son cannot access his account even after removing the family restriction

:)

rubaia shahab, May 5, 2023
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Family restrictions on adult account

Hello Erik,

There are several reasons for this issue to happen. if you’re sure that your account should not be included in a family restriction, we suggest that you check the below articles:

These articles contain steps that you can perform to help you resolve your issue.

Keep us updated with the results.

Jelo Sen, May 5, 2023
  3. How do I remove my son from his friend's Microsoft Family?

Hi Brett,

Follow the steps below on how you can remove the child account from the Family:

• Using the child account, sign in at https://account.microsoft.com/family.
    • Click on Remove yourself under the child account.
    • Click Remove to confirm.
    • You will get an email confirmation that you have been removed from the family.
    Click on this link for steps on how to add the child account to your family.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, May 5, 2023
  4. Hi my son cannot access his account even after removing the family restriction

Windows 10 Family screentime still restricting people no longer in the family

Hi Darrell,

With regard to your query, we suggest that you follow the steps below to completely remove the Microsoft account family safety feature for your son's account.

• From a web browser, go to
      http://account.microsoft.com/family
      and sign in with the Microsoft account of an adult in the family.
    • To remove a child, choose Remove at the top of the section labeled
      Select a child to view or edit their settings.
    • Select the person you want to remove from the family.
    • Select the Remove button that appears when you've chosen the person to remove.
    You may also check this
    link
    to turn off family features.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, May 5, 2023
Thema:

Hi my son cannot access his account even after removing the family restriction

1. Hi my son cannot access his account even after removing the family restriction - Similar Threads - son cannot access

2. My son can't log into his account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son can't log into his account.: So we can't log into my sons account, and I can't recover it.Someone hacked it, and now when we go to log in, we get the code in our email, then it gives us two different bogus "aliases" that are partially hidden. And then it just doesn't let us do anything.Why can't we...
  3. Cannot add money to my Son's family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot add money to my Son's family account: I get the following error Teg8lgZR60GlYvXW.9.446 2024/02/23 - 13:48:30 UTC when trying to add money to my son's family account. How do I solve this?...
  4. My son cannot log into his PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My son cannot log into his PC.: We have tried resetting the password but that doesn't workHis PC is managed through Family. I don't know if this has an impact. I can log in without problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-son-cannot-log-into-his-pc/95e5ee6c-ef3b-4cf5-9379-88174ea235de
  5. Remove my son from family account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove my son from family account: Hi, I have been in contact with the microsoft support who directed me here. My support cas nr is 1055412827, hopefylly you get all details from there. What I need your helt with is to remove Joar from one of my familygroups i have somehow two microsoft accounts so that you...
  6. Remove my son from family account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove my son from family account: Hi, I have been in contact with the microsoft support who directed me here. My support cas nr is 1055412827, hopefylly you get all details from there. What I need your helt with is to remove Joar from one of my familygroups i have somehow two microsoft accounts so that you...
  7. Remove my son from family account

8. Hi my son cannot access his account even after removing the family restriction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi my son cannot access his account even after removing the family restriction: Hi my son cannot access his account even after removing the family restriction https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-son-cannot-access-his-account-even-after/000b8be5-2187-4977-bb66-4ce693ae3d2c
  9. Hi my son cannot access his account even after removing the family restriction

Hi my son cannot access his account even after removing the family restriction: Hi my son cannot access his account even after removing the family restriction https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-son-cannot-access-his-account-even-after/000b8be5-2187-4977-bb66-4ce693ae3d2c
  10. Family restrictions even after being removed from the Family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family restrictions even after being removed from the Family: Hi, I was removed from my Microsoft family years ago, however I am still seeing restrictions on the New Microsoft Edge and other services on devices I signed into before this change. Why is this? I tried to find a way to change my account to local and then back to a...