Windows 10: hi my Sony Laptop was shot down, can I get the product key that was use in my old laptop...

Discus and support hi my Sony Laptop was shot down, can I get the product key that was use in my old laptop... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I am Jennifer Guerrero can you help me retrieve my product key that was installed in my old laptop Sony Vio here in Philippines. My laptop broke and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jenniferguerrero2, Aug 13, 2020.

1. hi my Sony Laptop was shot down, can I get the product key that was use in my old laptop...

Hi I am Jennifer Guerrero can you help me retrieve my product key that was installed in my old laptop Sony Vio here in Philippines. My laptop broke and I want to retrieve my old microsoft will it be possible I can get the key again? thank you. my email add is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

jenniferguerrero2, Aug 13, 2020

2. Product Key from old laptop

So it seems my new laptops windows isn't genuine. I thought about buying a new copy of windows but then remembered I have this old laptop with its product key still available (but the laptop is demolished), cant I use the product key of the old laptop
    to activate windows on my new laptop?

YasserShkeir, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    What to do with old laptop

If you actually read the thread it is a spare old laptop.

Nordic, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Anthony12 Win User

hi my Sony Laptop was shot down, can I get the product key that was use in my old laptop...

What to do with old laptop

Yeah this is good suggestions here with your old laptop but i just want to say you that you should replace your old laptop with any new laptop by exchanging the old one and i think this is the best opinion for you ....

Give us a call

Anthony12, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

hi my Sony Laptop was shot down, can I get the product key that was use in my old laptop...

1. hi my Sony Laptop was shot down, can I get the product key that was use in my old laptop... - Similar Threads - Sony Laptop was

2. I have an old not-in use laptop with win7 product key. Can I use the product key for new pc?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have an old not-in use laptop with win7 product key. Can I use the product key for new pc?: I have an old not-in use laptop with win7 product key. Can I use the product key for new pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-old-not-in-use-laptop-with-win7-product/7176e101-a954-4b38-9d24-5c7a87b1d08d
  3. I have an old not-in use laptop with win7 product key. Can I use the product key for new pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an old not-in use laptop with win7 product key. Can I use the product key for new pc?: I have an old not-in use laptop with win7 product key. Can I use the product key for new pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-old-not-in-use-laptop-with-win7-product/7176e101-a954-4b38-9d24-5c7a87b1d08d
  4. I have an old not-in use laptop with win7 product key. Can I use the product key for new pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I use my product key on my laptop for my new pc even if I factory reset the laptop to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use my product key on my laptop for my new pc even if I factory reset the laptop to...: So I have a windows 10 gaming laptop that I upgraded for free to windows 11. I am going to build a pc and I was wondering if I could use my windows product key from my laptop for my pc. I am going to factory reset it because I am going to sell it to a friend so I'm not Shure...
  6. Can I use my product key on my laptop for my new pc even if I factory reset the laptop to...

Can I use my product key on my laptop for my new pc even if I factory reset the laptop to...: So I have a windows 10 gaming laptop that I upgraded for free to windows 11. I am going to build a pc and I was wondering if I could use my windows product key from my laptop for my pc. I am going to factory reset it because I am going to sell it to a friend so I'm not Shure...
  7. I don't have a product key of my laptop how can I get the product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have a product key of my laptop how can I get the product key: How can I solve a problem of my laptop I don't have a product key to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-product-key-of-my-laptop-how-can-i/12b87f20-7dfc-4384-b71c-c66e00d74b14
  8. I don't have a product key of my laptop how can I get the product key

I don't have a product key of my laptop how can I get the product key: How can I solve a problem of my laptop I don't have a product key to my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-product-key-of-my-laptop-how-can-i/12b87f20-7dfc-4384-b71c-c66e00d74b14
  9. Laptop shot down

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Laptop shot down: Hi community, I have a big problem. I turn on my computer and login and after login 1min, my computer auto shutdown, but before that I get massage on bluescreen “LOCKING” message.I turn on and after 1 min is happend the same thing.Nothing change. Please how to solve this...
  10. Activate product key that was used for old laptop that was spolied

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate product key that was used for old laptop that was spolied: I bought a new laptop to replace my old one that could not start up. How do i activate my office using the same product key on my new laptop?...