Windows 10: hi, my storage is kind of acting weird and i have some clues why but I'm not sure can...

Discus and support hi, my storage is kind of acting weird and i have some clues why but I'm not sure can... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi I just downloaded an app from Xbox and i don't know if that is the reason but my storage previously was 140 gigabytes and i downloaded an 80... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nathan Stralis, Mar 18, 2023.

1. hi, my storage is kind of acting weird and i have some clues why but I'm not sure can...

hi I just downloaded an app from Xbox and i don't know if that is the reason but my storage previously was 140 gigabytes and i downloaded an 80 gigabyte game and now I have 40 gigabytes left and then meanwhile it was in the process of downloading my pc said it ran into a problem and needed to restart so then after that I went to check if it was the game and it said it was paused downloading so i tried to resume it and it wasn't working and then i deleted it but randomly i still have all of my storage eaten up I'm getting really frustrated and i have no clue what to do.please let me know if yo

:)

Nathan Stralis, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Niki16 Win User

PC acting weird

Pc acting weird

Most of the time my pc works flawless but without any warning it start to act super weird and always the same things.

Mousewheel stops working

Some buttons don’t work - W or D for example

Chrome tries to open a new window instead of the normal process or just a tab

Mouse tries to highlight everything

When I turn it off/restart it shows the blue Window Screen with

Choose option

After restarting it acts normal or does the weird stuff again after some seconds/minutes.

Things I tried:

Restarting

Virus/Malware Scan

Unplugging Keyboard/Mouse etc…

I’m kind of a pc noob ans don’t know what to do here.

First I thought ita the Wootility program - belongs to the wooting60he a keyboard but after shutting it down nothing changed.

What can I do? I really don’t want to reset everything especially since most of the time he acts normally.

Help please.

Niki16, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Asus R510LN Ethernet/Wireless acting weird

Okay, it sounds like your adapter settings may need to be checked. Follow these steps:

Right click on your network icon down in the bottom corner, select Open Network and Sharing Center

Click on Change Adapter Settings on the left side

hi, my storage is kind of acting weird and i have some clues why but I'm not sure can... 126837d1490566308t-asus-r510ln-ethernet-wireless-acting-weird-check-network-settings-1.png

Find your wireless adapter. Yours may be called something different than mine. Right click on it, and click properties

hi, my storage is kind of acting weird and i have some clues why but I'm not sure can... 126838d1490566308t-asus-r510ln-ethernet-wireless-acting-weird-check-network-settings-2.png

Select Internet Protocol Version 4 and click properties

hi, my storage is kind of acting weird and i have some clues why but I'm not sure can... 126839d1490566308t-asus-r510ln-ethernet-wireless-acting-weird-check-network-settings-3.png

Make sure your settings look like this, meaning both fields are set to obtain an address automatically.

hi, my storage is kind of acting weird and i have some clues why but I'm not sure can... 126840d1490566308t-asus-r510ln-ethernet-wireless-acting-weird-check-network-settings-4.png

Click OK, then close and see if this helps.

ArazelEternal, Mar 18, 2023
  4. hi, my storage is kind of acting weird and i have some clues why but I'm not sure can...

Computer is acting weird

My windows 10 has been acting weird recently and it would randomly open up random apps when im not touching the computer. I have reset it many times it, tried to shut it down than turn it back on but nothing is working.its also virus protected but it still
    acts weird.

jaquelinesumba, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

hi, my storage is kind of acting weird and i have some clues why but I'm not sure can...

1. hi, my storage is kind of acting weird and i have some clues why but I'm not sure can... - Similar Threads - storage kind acting

2. Why is my Internet acting weird???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Internet acting weird???: Hi. I have a Windows 11 PC and, within the past week or so, the internet has been acting awful. Sometimes when you boot it up, it works fine! No issues at all, perfect connection for however long I use it. But, other times when I boot it up, the Internet just refuses to work...
  3. Why is my Internet acting weird???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my Internet acting weird???: Hi. I have a Windows 11 PC and, within the past week or so, the internet has been acting awful. Sometimes when you boot it up, it works fine! No issues at all, perfect connection for however long I use it. But, other times when I boot it up, the Internet just refuses to work...
  4. hi, my storage is kind of acting weird and i have some clues why but I'm not sure can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi, my storage is kind of acting weird and i have some clues why but I'm not sure can...: hi I just downloaded an app from Xbox and i don't know if that is the reason but my storage previously was 140 gigabytes and i downloaded an 80 gigabyte game and now I have 40 gigabytes left and then meanwhile it was in the process of downloading my pc said it ran into a...
  5. Help my storage is kind of acting weird is there someone who can help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help my storage is kind of acting weird is there someone who can help?: hi I just downloaded an app from Xbox and i don't know if that is the reason but my storage previously was 140 gigabytes and i downloaded an 80 gigabyte game and now I have 40 gigabytes left and then meanwhile it was in the process of downloading my pc said it ran into a...
  6. Help my storage is kind of acting weird is there someone who can help?

Help my storage is kind of acting weird is there someone who can help?: hi I just downloaded an app from Xbox and i don't know if that is the reason but my storage previously was 140 gigabytes and i downloaded an 80 gigabyte game and now I have 40 gigabytes left and then meanwhile it was in the process of downloading my pc said it ran into a...
  7. Some kind of weird invisible partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some kind of weird invisible partition: Hello, Idk what should I name this thread but I'm having a problem with a real invisible partition..In my defragment options, I found this weirdo that didn't show up in the disk management:If that's normal, let me know, if not then tell me how to fix this...
  8. Some kind of weird invisible partition

Some kind of weird invisible partition: Hello, Idk what should I name this thread but I'm having a problem with a real invisible partition..In my defragment options, I found this weirdo that didn't show up in the disk management:If that's normal, let me know, if not then tell me how to fix this...
  9. Some kind of weird invisible partition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Hi I'm having all kind of blue screens in the world

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi I'm having all kind of blue screens in the world: Hi I'm having all kind of blue screens in the world what should i do? i have trid to do a format am also getting blue screen in the install process i don't know what to do please some help the most blue screen i'm having it's MAMORY MANGMENT...