Windows 10: hi. my windows 10 icon in the bottom left corner of the screen is not opening. it shows an...

Discus and support hi. my windows 10 icon in the bottom left corner of the screen is not opening. it shows an... in Cortana to solve the problem; hi. windows icon in bottom left hand corner of screen not working. search bar either. im on windows 10... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by RadDog Howler, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:02 AM.

1. hi. my windows 10 icon in the bottom left corner of the screen is not opening. it shows an...

hi. windows icon in bottom left hand corner of screen not working. search bar either. im on windows 10

:)

RadDog Howler, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:02 AM

2. Erroneous symbols at the bottom left corner of desktop icons

I'm running Windows 10 with the latest updates. A few days ago, the icons for objects on the desktop changed appearance. The icons are correct but
    all have a symbol at the bottom left corner:

• Shortcuts show the correct shortcut symbol
    • All files erroneously show a shortcut symbol
    • Almost all folders erroneously show a shortcut symbol
    • Some folders erroneously show "X"

The icons for files and folders (including the Desktop folder) displayed using File Explorer are all normal.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

3. Martinz Win User
    Tray Ballon showing up on top left corner of screen

Hi,
    I enabled tray balloon on my Windows 10 but it is showing up on the top left corner of the screen.

hi. my windows 10 icon in the bottom left corner of the screen is not opening. it shows an... [​IMG]

How do I fix that?

4. link626 Win User

hi. my windows 10 icon in the bottom left corner of the screen is not opening. it shows an...

crashed. Now start menu opens in upper left corner and not clickable

win10 randomly crashed while idle. Some kernel security bsod.

after reboot, the start menu does not open in the lower left corner. It opens in upper left corner, and none of the menu is clickable. I have to use keyboard arrow keys to navigate.

Also, when I start typing words to search for apps, the search menu opens full screen.

My start menu is corrupted. How do I restore it? Event viewer suggested my .dat file is corrupted.

Even creating brand new user, the start menu still opens in the upper left corner (while the start button is in the lower left corner), and the menu is not clickable for the new user.

Thema:

hi. my windows 10 icon in the bottom left corner of the screen is not opening. it shows an...

1. hi. my windows 10 icon in the bottom left corner of the screen is not opening. it shows an... - Similar Threads - icon bottom left

2. top left corner of my screen not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    top left corner of my screen not working.: the top left corner of my screen isn't working for some reason it's unresponsive when clicking it. any ideas of what the issue is? submitted by /u/perry_aien [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fiomax/top_left_corner_of_my_screen_not_working/
  3. I click the "Windows" icon in the bottom left corner, type in a file name, then click...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I click the "Windows" icon in the bottom left corner, type in a file name, then click...: For instance, I have a text file labeled "bills." I click the Windows icon, type in "bills" and the file shows up. I press "enter" and the file won't open. As far as I know, I haven't changed any settings. Does anyone know why this is happening all of a sudden? I take notes...
  4. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: The bottom right of the screen - how to prevent popup ads, other than just clicking the X to clear them off when they appear? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/cf094b51-55a9-4a4e-8321-017a2fee265b
  5. my computer only shows black screen with white line on left corner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my computer only shows black screen with white line on left corner: my computer only shows black screen with white line on left corner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-only-shows-black-screen-with-white/08a4e5af-831e-4a12-b3b5-9d43234ead9e
  6. How to customize icon on the right bottom corner for window 10?

How to customize icon on the right bottom corner for window 10?: There is missing customization option, I would like to know on how to customize icon on the right bottom corner for window 10. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any suggestions...
  7. bottom left corner icon that says "WIDE VIEWING ANGLE"

bottom left corner icon that says "WIDE VIEWING ANGLE": All of a sudden my Win 10 display looks a bit strange and down in the extreme bottom left corner is a icon that says "WIDE VIEWING ANGLE" I dont know how it got turned on but I want to go back to regular screen. HOW?...
  8. When opening new windows, they stick to the top left corner of the screen

When opening new windows, they stick to the top left corner of the screen: I have no idea what is causing this but when I open new windows in any program a lot of the time they open up stuck to the top left corner of the screen. I'll move the window to the middle and then the next time I open a window again, it's back being stuck to the top left...
  9. Blue arrows on the bottom left corner of file icon

Blue arrows on the bottom left corner of file icon: I'm wondering what the blue arrows mean on my file icon. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-arrows-on-the-bottom-left-corner-of-file-icon/33a9c073-e1b9-448f-ab34-5fdc825e6c54
  10. Tray Ballon showing up on top left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Tray Ballon showing up on top left corner of screen: Hi, I enabled tray balloon on my Windows 10 but it is showing up on the top left corner of the screen. [img] How do I fix that? 36321